Author Topic: What's the best UG HGH out there?  (Read 1766 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What's the best UG HGH out there?
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:04:13 AM »
Please don't say kigs  ;D

I see Hyg, Gin, blue, black, red, green, gray tops.  For those of us that can't get pharma HGH what's decent right now?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: What's the best UG HGH out there?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 07:09:30 AM »
black top hygene hyges are supposed to be good, theyre pretty big in the UK right now with blood tests well into the 20s

theyre all the rave, that started about 2-3 months ago

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 07:17:59 AM »
Black and Green Top Hyges are good - but from the right source there are some black tops that are bunk

Must be hygenepharma with anti-counterfit code.

they are very potent.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 08:09:58 AM »
Just know your source very well! I know guys who sell great juice but I wouldn't touch their HGH. The Alpha-Pharma Vitex is suppose to be very good qualty! I would buy Vitex if my sources carried it. I am not sure why most of the top guys stopped carrying the Alpha-Pharma Vitex 100 IU kits their.

The first few batches were the strongest UG- HGH I have ever used ,everybody else agrees then it just kind of died out! maybe they got sold shitty raws or it turned to shit somehow but the guys who were selling the first few runs of vitex"The Fire HGH"  UG -(AP VITEX )no longer carry it.

Man HGH is so hit and miss these days. It will most likely be really good or be shit.I'll try to get it prescribed since my brain no longer makes HGH but we will have to see the bloodwork. I am pretty sure it's fucked though and I could benefit from HGH but my doctor might not want to be writing me 4-5 scheduled medications that just screams to the pharmacists REPORT ME to the local Healthboard!

http://www.alpha-pharma.com/products_02_hormone_vitex.php

I wish i could still get a few kits of the first few runs! Those batches were Insane! Best HGH hands down!