Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn killin it - Dec 2014  (Read 58607 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: O'Hearn killin it.
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2014, 03:35:14 PM »
those rooms needs a womans touch

And tell him to turn some lights on for chrissakes.  It looks like a dungeon in there.

Nice home though.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »
strange world we live in when a stud like that either doesn't want to breed or is gay

E

Why don't u send him your resume, I'm sure he's accepting at this time

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2014, 04:00:09 PM »
He has an estimated networth of 2.5 million dollars. Now I know why getbig is hating on him. Clearly, getbiggers can not associate or give recognition to someone who is only worth that much.

Hi Mike  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »
he was in prison and someone else also posted that he got caught by police in venice in front of the gym with drugs...when I posted this,my tread got deleted...this means mike reads getbig,cause he imediately called the boss to delete the thread...
maybe was scared that we are going to ruin his drug free image

No it's cause u post BS and have no credibility , that's why

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2014, 04:06:36 PM »
Jason Blaha has a few words for Mike.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2014, 04:10:27 PM »
He seems like a guy who sets goals and acheives them.  But stupid is as stupid does

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2014, 04:14:50 PM »

Strong words!

Followed by a biceps shot, no less!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2014, 04:18:05 PM »

Is this person transitioning male->female, or female->male?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2014, 04:20:41 PM »

Jason

Mike

Jason

Mike
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2014, 04:27:21 PM »

i think it s an asshole move to show off to people the way he does.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2014, 04:35:21 PM »

It's not a first time, he promoted some other campaigns with sick children/etc, actually brought them publicity.

But I guess when you only search for a negative, you will find negative even in a most positive stuff..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2014, 04:40:08 PM »
Mocking the sick can truly be seen as a positively negative move.

Jason Blaha doesn't have the genetics to compete with dungeon master Mike.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2014, 04:51:07 PM »

This. I didn't want to be the first to say it but why flaunt and self-promote your kind deeds?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2014, 04:54:58 PM »
This. I didn't want to be the first to say it but why flaunt and self-promote your kind deeds?

It's a good example to follow and there were some of similar occasions where publicity was valuable for these people.

I'm a complete nihilist, but you are taking it too far guys...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2014, 08:21:44 AM »
Enjoying the familiarity of the usual Getbig thread progession. A thread gets posted and the person in topic gets slagged for 2-3 pages. On page 4-6 he's a 'good guy and you're all jealous'. Then Shizzo appears, steaming drunk and bobbing for attention. By page 8 we're back on topic (after everyone calling Shizzo a c.unt) and Mike's a dickhead again. From 10+ onward it's off topic and PMs off cock pics fly back and forth. Tbombz's pictures make an appearance and all the decent people (which by now there's none left) back away and the thread melts into chaos. Now all the mentally ill are fully engaged with Shizzo, awake from his drunken stupor, leading the charge.

In a world of so much uncertainty ... this is why we come here. Some things just never change.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2014, 08:44:04 AM »

I wish it was my cock between her clapping hands.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2014, 08:50:33 AM »
Dry

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2014, 09:12:20 AM »
Dry

Fucking peeled and the guy has a great build (minus the wig).

But for real, don't these guys get bored of doing the same old shit year in and out? We all start this game in our mid teens and keep at it for a good few years before life and ambition pulls us into different directions and gives us new experiences. Mike appears to do the same fucking thing, decade after decade. I've always thought the training should be something you 'also' do, instead of THE thing you do. Spending your life in a gym, worrying about looks and trying to look young and hang on to your last vestiges of youth as a 'job' whilst CLEARLY looking your fucking age .... is there a point?

Saying that, at least Mike has a great build. A little fat ogre like Kamali should be the poster boy for anyone's sorry ass future if you do nothing else in life other than peddling water.

I wonder how many of these guys are on anti-depressants. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2014, 09:21:22 AM »

But for real, don't these guys get bored of doing the same old shit year in and out? We all start this game in our mid teens and keep at it for a good few years before life and ambition pulls us into different directions and gives us new experiences. Mike appears to do the same fucking thing, decade after decade. I've always thought the training should be something you 'also' do, instead of THE thing you do. Spending your life in a gym, worrying about looks and trying to look young and hang on to your last vestiges of youth as a 'job' whilst CLEARLY looking your fucking age .... is there a point?

Saying that, at least Mike has a great build. A little fat ogre like Kamali should be the poster boy for anyone's sorry ass future if you do nothing else in life other than peddling water.

I'm sure you would hate the side effects of feeling like a god, having females oggle you, giggle nervously and get moist everywhere you go  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2014, 09:23:39 AM »

his physique also made him worth about 2.5 million dollars. But as a getbigger, I am sure that is chump change to you.  :D :D
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2014, 09:33:44 AM »

You gotta be joking. He makes a livin' doing what most do for a hobby. It has brought him fame and fortune. And not fame by just guys, women, the super f'in hot one's

On meds you say? You must have skipped yours to say such crap, lol!!!

?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2014, 09:44:55 AM »

Looks flawless.  I never get bored of it.  By no means am I his level physique wise but I stay shredded year in year out never really taking a month off. And I make zero money from it, just love doing it.  That's this guys job, so instead of us going to the office everyday or traveling to meetings etc.. he hits the gym and diets.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2014, 09:54:22 AM »
I've said this on here before....met him awhile back, my buddy is his nephew. Super nice guy. Nothing but good things to say. He brought chicken and broccoli to eat at the family dinner.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2014, 09:54:36 AM »
Mike definitely looks younger than his listed age! Props!

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2014, 10:02:16 AM »

Mike

Fabulous physique. And, in contrast to all the ill proportioned bloated BB midgets, he's 6 ft 3.
Pity so many people are jealous of him

(Yes he's not a natural, and he can't be honest about that, because aas are illegal, but he works hard and looks truly classic and great)