Author Topic: Obama: "Some Republicans still think I am an illegal alien" - FNG TRUTH!!!!  (Read 1080 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/09/Obama-Some-Republicans-Still-Think-I-m-An-Illegal-Immigrant

You are an illegal alien you Kenyan waste of space and ghetto communist scumbag. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/09/Obama-Some-Republicans-Still-Think-I-m-An-Illegal-Immigrant

You are an illegal alien you Kenyan waste of space and ghetto communist scumbag. 

and yet he is 2 term POTUS and you're still a certified loser who spends the majority of his waking hours pissing and moaning on the internet

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Dude, even people that believe he's here illegally (COACH) are against impeachment.
Even people that think he's the shittiest president in history (TONYMCTONES) refuse to admit he was born in kenya.

If the repubs on getbig allow him to get away with his liberal lunacy... UGH... I'm completely convinced he's an illegal.  I was the 3rd person on poli board to realize it.  Some "repubs" still refuse to sit down for 5 minutes and look at the amount of shady shit surrounding his birth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and yet he is 2 term POTUS and you're still a certified loser who spends the majority of his waking hours pissing and moaning on the internet

And?   That kenyan homo is still a failed marxist pos

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

And?   That kenyan homo is still a failed marxist pos

and you're still a self loathing closet case who spends the majority of his life online pissing and moaning about other people

when Obama is off writing books, giving speeches and raking in millions of dollars you will continue to be a self loathing closet case spending your life online pissing and moaning

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
and you're still a self loathing closet case who spends the majority of his life online pissing and moaning about other people

when Obama is off writing books, giving speeches and raking in millions of dollars you will continue to be a self loathing closet case spending your life online pissing and moaning

Our very own right-wing Rudy Ruddiger.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

What moronwould buy another fake obama book written by ayres?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There is still zero proof obama is a natural born citizen