Author Topic: Young punk destroys woman in broad daylight right here in the US of A  (Read 7306 times)

Bernie King

Dear Friend:

Here's the bottom line: If you understand what it's like to be a man in today's world of constant carjacking, murders, rapes, and just plain humiliation at the hands of scumbag bullies and paroled perverts — and I believe you do understand — then it's time you admitted to yourself this critically important fact: Just wanting to protect your loved ones isn't enough anymore...

You Need The Raw, Vicious Skills To Fight And WIN
In The Streets If You Are Ever Attacked!

When You Cannot Afford To Lose!

Why is this so damned important? In a recent San Francisco Chronicle story, I read about a young mother who witnessed a crime by ruthless biker thugs. They came after her, and made her and her husband watch while the bikers literally tore their two daughters to pieces. Dead at 5 years old, three years old. Daddy couldn't help because...

Daddy Didn't Know How To Fight!

What about the 17 year old punk who was pissed off about his football career... and decided to focus his rage on a woman (5'1" 99 lbs.) who accidentally bumped his car in traffic. On a bridge. With fifty other motorists sitting there watching, he broke every bone in her face, then loudly offered her up for sex, five bucks a shot, to anyone who wanted her. Imagine how she felt, bleeding, unable to escape, trying to catch someone's eye in all those silent cars around her!

She finally wretched herself free... and jumped off of the bridge, dying on impact. That's how bad this oversized punk hurt her.

She was only 35 years old. She was someone's wife, some kid's mother. She could have been your sister.

No One Helped Her!

Sure the kid was big, and out-of-control with rage and bloodlust... but you could have taken him out with a single shot! Actually Jim West can show you...

How To Take Out Punks Like That
In Two Seconds!

Hell you could take out two punks his size! Just ask one of Jim West's students, Judy Mayrand. She's only 5'4" and 110-pounds (and she knocked out a man 6 feet tall and 180 pounds, with a shot that has left him permanently afraid of smaller women!

What does she know that you don't? Just a Few of Jim West's over-the-top fighting secrets, that's all. They're simple, easy to use, and most of all easy to master, no matter what your size or strength or skill level. Even so, these simple fighting secrets have the raw, seething power to make you (almost overnight!)...

Meaner And More Vicious Than Any Streetfighters On The Planet...
Giving You The Skills And Mental Toughness
To Win EVERY Fight You Are Forced Into!

It takes one bad son-of-a-bitch to make a whole gang of bikers to back down... and leave your family alone. The man you want to trust, with not only your life, but lives of those that you care about is Jim West. He's hushed a room full of hard-drinking brawlers with a simple (yet utterly devastaing) brush of his hand. He sent three of the guys to the hospital before he even put his beer down! He's walked through machine-gun fire to manhandle armed terrorist like they were rag dolls. He quelled a knife-wielding attacker, stitched up his own knife-wounds with purple sewing thread, and went back to his friends to finish the conversation. (All true and witnessed!)

Jim says:
Getbig... I’ll admit... my body is tore up.

As 20-year U.S. Special Forces combat vet, what could I expect?

I’ve been stabbed in the back... stabbed in the shoulder... had my finger half cut off (and sewed back on)... my face split open by shrapnel ... my right leg busted up in 18 places... both shins shattered to bits... both hands broken... both wrists busted... 200 stitches in my face alone... and worse. Hell, in one fight I even had my pinky toe ripped-off my foot (the doc sew that back on too).

I’ve earned a half a dozen medals in the “first” Iraq war... spent 13 years in the “black bag” arm of the Green Berets... held the coveted “Whiskey 9” top secret clearance... trained special forces and Justice Department agents in hand-to-hand combat, and (what really stuns the hell outta some folks)...

That’s Just The
Tip Of The Iceberg!
Legally, I can’t even talk about the truly nasty and deadly fighting I’ve done while in the U.S. Special Forces. Let’s just say I’ve earned a LOT of extra “hazard pay” by picking up certain U.S. government “contracts”.

To say anything more would probably land my ass in Federal prison.

So why am I telling you all this?

Here’s why – and I think you’ll like it.

I just put together a solid-gold collection of my most treasured fight secrets – hand-picked jewels from my own personal Special Forces “bag-o'-nasty tricks”. This is one of them.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Young punk destroys woman in broad daylight right here in the US of A
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 10:43:17 AM »
welcome to GETBIG

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 10:44:54 AM »
Bernie King is gay. Everyone knows this.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 10:45:37 AM »
OMR will be along shortly to kick this guys ass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 10:53:32 AM »
TLDNR

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 11:36:11 AM »
How bout doing a front double bicep as a scare tactic? Then if your opponent is not ready to flee, segway into a side triceps while doing the scream face with the tounge out

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 11:41:23 AM »
OMR will be along shortly to kick this guys ass.

Another 1 of Anals gimmicks  ::)

Bernie King

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 12:05:06 PM »
Jim West is the real deal. Understand that U.S. Special Forces don’t have years to mess around training some “martial art” (which will only “fall apart” in real combat) – they want their soldiers up and running as quickly as possible with something that’ll work! You’ll be stunned at how easy and devastating this is – and Jim is the ONLY U.S. Special Forces soldier with “real-world” experience that’s willing to teach you these secrets. The ONLY one!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 12:13:07 PM »
I already have an awesome teacher  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 01:21:59 PM »
Jim West is the real deal. Understand that U.S. Special Forces don’t have years to mess around training some “martial art” (which will only “fall apart” in real combat) – they want their soldiers up and running as quickly as possible with something that’ll work! You’ll be stunned at how easy and devastating this is – and Jim is the ONLY U.S. Special Forces soldier with “real-world” experience that’s willing to teach you these secrets. The ONLY one!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 02:01:12 PM »

A+     Nicely played, Sirrah.       ;D

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 02:19:11 PM »
I already have an awesome teacher  ;D

Can you please forward me his email? I couldn't quite make it out...

Bernie King

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 03:41:19 PM »

Who is the lanky faggit. I meant the Green Beret, Jim West.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
I'm a big maa fan but street fighting is as far from maa as boxing is from karate. Simply by introducing head butting back into maa the sport would be completely different.  Biting, gouging and small joint manipulation would change to something never seen before.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 05:14:35 PM »
I aint been a street fight in a loooong time but you can damn well bet I'm a dirty fighter. I've said for years that there are no rules in a street fight. The dirtiest player wins!!!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 05:47:24 PM »
Gimmicks gonna gimmick  ::)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 07:52:40 PM »
Funny thing just happened, I was watching the video that the fag above posted and I had the volume down really low as not to wake my sleeping child and my wife glances over my shoulder just as the gent with the pedo mustash pats the other dude on the sack ands say's " what the fuck are you watching" I tried to explain but it's GETBIG, you just can't explain it lol

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 09:45:44 PM »
Can you please forward me his email? I couldn't quite make it out...
i don't know it either...I found this on one of my friends Facebook.

Bernie King

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 10:32:27 PM »
I aint been a street fight in a loooong time but you can damn well bet I'm a dirty fighter. I've said for years that there are no rules in a street fight. The dirtiest player wins!!!

Nah. You're a bodybuilder, not a fighter. You're no fighter unless you've trained with Jim "Smokey" West.

Bernie King

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2014, 10:36:32 PM »
Funny thing just happened, I was watching the video that the fag above posted and I had the volume down really low as not to wake my sleeping child and my wife glances over my shoulder just as the gent with the pedo mustash pats the other dude on the sack ands say's " what the fuck are you watching" I tried to explain but it's GETBIG, you just can't explain it lol

Your wife sounds like a right royal coont.

Bernie King

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2014, 10:37:19 PM »
Gimmicks gonna gimmick  ::)

You're a dumb coont.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 05:38:45 AM »
I think we should pull Bernie King out of his car in some gay district, pummel his face, pull down the back of his pants then offer him up for sex to everyone watching. Then we have a drawing to see who gets to throw Bernie off the bridge.

Bernie King

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2014, 05:48:20 AM »
I think we should pull Bernie King out of his car in some gay district, pummel his face, pull down the back of his pants then offer him up for sex to everyone watching. Then we have a drawing to see who gets to throw Bernie off the bridge.

Yeah, laddie, I know you thirst for vengeance. I was the enraged punk that made your poor mother jump off.