Author Topic: is it proven we release melatonin immediatley when we bust a nut?  (Read 4907 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
one of the most power ful antioxidants right up there with vit e and c but downside of melatonin is sleep, i fucking hate sleeping, i love to maximize my day read different forums and shit after work always learning new stuff but then its always so close to the time to go to fuckin bed super tired.

i fell asleep at 9 pm yesterday i busted a nut in the am , it was rainy all day i work hard as i could had about 6 beers but felt cheated falling asleep at 9 then woke up at 12 then was like fuck it ( do i eat  and stay up till 2 or 3 or just fucking sleep like a bitch and not eat) i suprised myself i just went to bed now i regret it but i felt like even with food i probably wouldnt have read anything productive because i was so tired, and im not even sure if beer that late at night wouldve some how motivated me to read and learn.

i would love to have this blonde woman punch me in the nut sack till i bust
A

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: is it proven we release melatonin immediatley when we bust a nut?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 05:29:57 PM »
better send some my way so I can taste it and tell you (no homo)...
?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 05:37:59 PM »
marty do u watch alot of the history channel and destination america channel to learn alot of stuff or do u just read?i like to watch the history channel and learn about the indians and cowboys,wyatt earp,doc holiday,sitting bull,johnny ringo ect,great time in the old west
that like some getbigger posting up a story who gives a shit, theres alot of fascinating stories but i wouldnt call them interesting.

science can be interesting from the right source, takes effort to read and comprehend and think for 10 minites after you read something difficult, theres a good forum called energetic forum with some mind fucking knowledge

have fun being fascinated by the wild west but then there will come a time for "inner resting" or interesting shit like the electrical nature of our existance bro, andn your gonna be like fucki ,IAM going to put all of my energy into figuring this out BEFORE i reach the other side (death)
A

nighttrain

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 05:40:04 PM »
marty do u watch alot of the history channel and destination america channel to learn alot of stuff or do u just read?i like to watch the history channel and learn about the indians and cowboys,wyatt earp,doc holiday,sitting bull,johnny ringo ect,great time in the old west

History2 is the better History Channel.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 05:45:09 PM »
sleep is a gateway to parallel universes

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 05:47:30 PM »
sleep is a gateway to parallel universes
i was really tanked the othernight at my neighbors when i walked home i fell asleep super drunk had crazy intense musical dreams that were much more lucid and real compared to regular sleep
A

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 05:47:58 PM »
I just cranked into my hand and I don't see any melatonin in my load.

io856

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 05:48:52 PM »
its the huge release of prolactin that makes you sleepy

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 05:50:56 PM »
i was really tanked the othernight at my neighbors when i walked home i fell asleep super drunk had crazy intense musical dreams that were much more lucid and real compared to regular sleep

how did you manage to fall asleep while walking home

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »
I have fallen asleep many times after taking a massive, satisfying dump.  

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 05:57:23 PM »
that like some getbigger posting up a story who gives a shit, theres alot of fascinating stories but i wouldnt call them interesting.

science can be interesting from the right source, takes effort to read and comprehend and think for 10 minites after you read something difficult, theres a good forum called energetic forum with some mind fucking knowledge

have fun being fascinated by the wild west but then there will come a time for "inner resting" or interesting shit like the electrical nature of our existance bro, andn your gonna be like fucki ,IAM going to put all of my energy into figuring this out BEFORE i reach the other side (death)
to be honest if im gonna die i couldnt careless if i know about electrical nature and that other stuff,it is interesting to u and thats cool but alot of people find that stuff boring as hell and to be honest im one of them. i rather watch a good western cause im if im gonna die id rather be watching john wayne shoot some indians than be studying about some elictrical current,but like i said thats what u r into man and thats fine,alot of people arent though
R

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 05:58:00 PM »
its the huge release of prolactin that makes you sleepy
thats not the question that is another issue my son

i could counter for sake of argument and say eat more mushrooms since they have anti-aromatase capablities wich would off set prolactin since they are like polar opposite functions
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 05:58:18 PM »
how many john wayne movies do you have on your bucket list?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 06:08:46 PM »
to be honest if im gonna die i couldnt careless if i know about electrical nature and that other stuff,it is interesting to u and thats cool but alot of people find that stuff boring as hell and to be honest im one of them. i rather watch a good western cause im if im gonna die id rather be watching john wayne shoot some indians than be studying about some elictrical current,but like i said thats what u r into man and thats fine,alot of people arent though

to me learning bout the electrical nature is a potential clear understanding of this universe

for starters we already have the fibinacci sequence wich is a sign of a sort of frame work and boundary system to this life we live.
knowing the electrical nature would unviel the next boundary system
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 06:15:03 PM »

i could counter for sake of argument and say eat more mushrooms since they have anti-aromatase capablities wich would off set prolactin since they are like polar opposite functions

im currently only busting a nut once a week for maximal loads and increased focus/energies and minimal prolactin (hate that lethargic feeling afterwars), im gonna have to try eating more mushrooms then if it will allow me to jack it a bit more often and keep sharp

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 06:15:56 PM »

Do you know about Robert(Bob) Monroe??
Experimenting with frequencies/sound, he could end in state of OOBE(out-of-body experience) with these sounds..

There are binaural beats/Hemi-sync to download at kickasstorrents, I've tried it myself and it works.. but It wasn't easy.. I only went 3times and it was short(strong weed is better).

Apparently one must listen very often 1-2/day and for a period of 3weeks, some get it right away some may not end in OOBE.

worth a try, IMO.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 06:21:05 PM »
im currently only busting a nut once a week for maximal loads and increased focus/energies and minimal prolactin (hate that lethargic feeling afterwars), im gonna have to try eating more mushrooms then if it will allow me to jack it a bit more often and keep sharp
so far we havent proven if we release melatonin immediately after we bust a nut, i would say this thread is a success
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 06:23:49 PM »
so far we havent proven if we release melatonin immediately after we bust a nut, i would say this thread is a success

agreed

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »
Do you know about Robert(Bob) Monroe??
Experimenting with frequencies/sound, he could end in state of OOBE(out-of-body experience) with these sounds..

There are binaural beats/Hemi-sync to download at kickasstorrents, I've tried it myself and it works.. but It wasn't easy.. I only went 3times and it was short(strong weed is better).

Apparently one must listen very often 1-2/day and for a period of 3weeks, some get it right away some may not end in OOBE.

worth a try, IMO.
im sluggish as shit right now will watch this tommorrow looks interesting
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 09:05:31 PM »
Falcon & his mental scaffolding  ;D
Hey Falconer builders don't doze at noon  :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 12:58:46 AM »
im currently only busting a nut once a week for maximal loads and increased focus/energies and minimal prolactin (hate that lethargic feeling afterwars), im gonna have to try eating more magic mushrooms then if it will allow me to ooze magical sexual attraction on lower doses for a festive night of intimacy rather than stay in with my hand.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 03:09:59 AM »
Talking about fecked up dreams, last night I did 5 mg Melatonin and 500 mg Phenibut.
Crazy...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 03:14:28 AM »

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 03:14:38 AM »
5mg is a lot, anything over 0,5-1g affect me the next day. its difficult to even find bottles in low dosages.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 03:51:27 AM »
I have fallen asleep many times after taking a massive, satisfying dump.  

So you shit in your bed regularly ???