Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTINUES...normalizes relations with Cuba  (Read 5967 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Who cares about Cuba?

That island is insignificant. About as insignificant as Haiti.

It was pretty significant in 1962.   let some foreign power set up missile silos there, it'll become very important very quickly.

I can hock a loogie and hit cuba from my backyard in Florida (Hi, reality tv star Sarah Palin!) - So yeah, the island is very significant.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Who cares about Cuba?

That island is insignificant. About as insignificant as Haiti.

I'm just glad we are moving past this issue as a nation

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
I'm just glad we are moving past this issue as a nation

Doom agrees. Cuba is insignificant; unless you are from there, Cuba is not on your radar screen.  They have no natural resources, intellectual capital, or cultural products of interest to 99.9% of Americans save, perhaps, cigars.  That is not a slam against the country it is merely a fact.  Americans are more interested in the Bahamas or Jamaica than Cuba.  This is very much a "South Florida" story and it will be forgotten by the rest of the country very soon.  Bah!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
It was pretty significant in 1962.   let some foreign power set up missile silos there, it'll become very important very quickly.

I can hock a loogie and hit cuba from my backyard in Florida (Hi, reality tv star Sarah Palin!) - So yeah, the island is very significant.

Putin visited Cuba two weeks ago and forgave a massive amount of debt....he was trying to explore if he could use cuba against us again..

We squashed that pretty quickly...just like we have squashed everything he has tried this year

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It was pretty significant in 1962.   let some foreign power set up missile silos there, it'll become very important very quickly.

Your sarcasm aside, since you mentioned Palin, you are agreeing with me that the island is not important.

Just look at your post. You had to go back to 1962. Fifty-tow years ago. Thanks for proving my point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Your sarcasm aside, since you mentioned Palin, you are agreeing with me that the island is not important.

Just look at your post. You had to go back to 1962. Fifty-tow years ago. Thanks for proving my point.

we have rendered it insignificant by keeping it isolated and poor.

Flood them with $USD and open up opportunity there... yikes.

It's a cool location, if they'd just install a nice guy like Jeb to run the place, and turn it into another US state.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
we have rendered it insignificant by keeping it isolated and poor.

Flood them with $USD and open up opportunity there... yikes.

It's a cool location, if they'd just install a nice guy like Jeb to run the place, and turn it into another US state.

Most Cubans are all talk and no action. CUBA LIBRE!! CUBA LIBRE!! Yet, they haven't done anything to accomplish freedom for their "beloved" island.

They are chumps. Like Maduro. They are no threat to America, even if USA floods them with cash. Another Haiti.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Obama did something wonderful...lets move on 8)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Most Cubans are all talk and no action. CUBA LIBRE!! CUBA LIBRE!! Yet, they haven't done anything to accomplish freedom for their "beloved" island.

They are chumps. Like Maduro. They are no threat to America, even if USA floods them with cash. Another Haiti.

Cuba is where you're from though. A fake American hating on his real mother country. Only on Getbig  :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Cuba is where you're from though. A fake American hating on his real mother country. Only on Getbig  :D

you know he actually makes a good point...I never thought of that.....what have the Florida cubans actually DONE for freedom for Cuba?????

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
you know he actually makes a good point...I never thought of that.....what have the Florida cubans actually DONE for freedom for Cuba?????

Ouch!

I won't claim to have my figure on the pulse of this activity, but it is safe to say those who really care about this have been indirectly visiting and supporting family members on the island for years.  If they haven't been doing that, then they don't really care.  And posting messages on a message board does not qualify as "caring" or "doing something." :-X

Bah!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cuba is where you're from though. A fake American hating on his real mother country. Only on Getbig  :D

I am not from Cuba, retard.

Thank God I'm not Cuban. Bunch of posers from Haiti 2.0.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Liberals don't even think before they act. This is why everything either fails right away or eventually fails. Absolutely ZERO thought process and NEVER any long term solution.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Liberals don't even think before they act. This is why everything either fails right away or eventually fails. Absolutely ZERO thought process and NEVER any long term solution.

See, this is the problem - you continually underestimate liberals.  When Obama won by 80+ electoral votes

Also, you mistakenly believe that you understand what the GOALS of the liberal are.  They have 1 goal... Continued control.  That's It, coach.  They want to stay in power.  A good economy and closed border does NOT deliver that.  Ask Gore.  NO, what keeps dems in power are TWO things - 1) Continued supply of more dem voters (thanks to amnesty, he has 5 million new dem voters) and 2) poverty expansion on a national level (and thanks to the republican 1.1trillion budget, the welfare state continues).

You're incorrect if you think, for a moment, that the goal of libs is to fix anything or improve USA.  No, their goal is more voters, and a worse economy - and they're getting both - which ensure libs and lib policy stays in power.

As soon as you stop gloating because "obama isn't reaching his goal of saving economy" and start saying "let's educate people on the benefits of conservatism", you might start making progress.  I hear repubs shitting on obama for 8 years now, and never saying anything GOOD about the repub solution to things.  And obama won twice.  And he'd probably win again, let's be honest here... polling higher than he was in 2012 lol.

Stop underestimating him, dude.  Stop misunderstanding his goals.  Goals are amesnty and continued welfare state, and he's 2 for 2, thanks to the repubs in congress :(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

we need to get past labels...we are all Americans ;).......liberals do good things for the country as well

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
No u don't your all traitorous running dogs and should be shot.

Until the Castro's are gone the wedge between Cuba and Russia won't be all that much. They can still base there if they wanted to. The average Cuban might side with the US and want more trade and US influence but until the commies are out its not going to be some dramatic thing. This isn't the fall of the Wall.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
See, this is the problem - you continually underestimate liberals.  When Obama won by 80+ electoral votes

Also, you mistakenly believe that you understand what the GOALS of the liberal are.  They have 1 goal... Continued control.  That's It, coach.  They want to stay in power.  A good economy and closed border does NOT deliver that.  Ask Gore.  NO, what keeps dems in power are TWO things - 1) Continued supply of more dem voters (thanks to amnesty, he has 5 million new dem voters) and 2) poverty expansion on a national level (and thanks to the republican 1.1trillion budget, the welfare state continues).

You're incorrect if you think, for a moment, that the goal of libs is to fix anything or improve USA.  No, their goal is more voters, and a worse economy - and they're getting both - which ensure libs and lib policy stays in power.

As soon as you stop gloating because "obama isn't reaching his goal of saving economy" and start saying "let's educate people on the benefits of conservatism", you might start making progress.  I hear repubs shitting on obama for 8 years now, and never saying anything GOOD about the repub solution to things.  And obama won twice.  And he'd probably win again, let's be honest here... polling higher than he was in 2012 lol.

Stop underestimating him, dude.  Stop misunderstanding his goals.  Goals are amesnty and continued welfare state, and he's 2 for 2, thanks to the repubs in congress :(

What the hell are you talking about? Since day one I've always said Obama's sole purpose was to destroy this country and you were one of the one's that basically said I was full of shit. Well, I guess I wasn't so full of shit after all seeing what destruction has been done and more future distruction is on the way.

He's transparent alright, so fucking transparent we can see right through his lying bullshit. The only one's who can't see are the like of who start threads like this. I don't know if you're trolling right now, but you were one of the one's on here that was saying just opposite not too long ago and kissing his ass. I have NEVER misunderstood his goals and spell it out in almost every post I write.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What the hell are you talking about? Since day one I've always said Obama's sole purpose was to destroy this country and you were one of the one's that basically said I was full of shit. Well, I guess I wasn't so full of shit after all seeing what destruction has been done and more future distruction is on the way.

He's transparent alright, so fucking transparent we can see right through his lying bullshit. The only one's who can't see are the like of who start threads like this. I don't know if you're trolling right now, but you were one of the one's on here that was saying just opposite not too long ago and kissing his ass. I have NEVER misunderstood his goals and spell it out in almost every post I write.   

You keep saying obama's goals are to destroy the country (open borders, sink the dollar, make us weak on world stage).

Then you keep saying obama is failing at everything he does. 

Seeing as the borders are opening, the dollar is sinking, and we're weak on the world stage... Isn't that the opposite of obama failing?   I guess I"m seeing a disconnect here.  You say obama has all these terrible goals, and they're happening... but somehow he's failing at the same time?   Which is it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama did something wonderful...lets move on 8)

Stop trolling for cock via pm will you?   I have been nice enough not to post the pms but your desperation is getting troubling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama Lies to Cubans, and Exposes His Real Purpose
Flopping Aces ^ | 12-18-14 | James Raider
Posted on December 19, 2014 7:41:43 PM EST by Starman417

President Obama is being applauded by his pandering members of the left's publicity machine for poking a stick in the eye of the GOP and its likely 2016 Presidential candidates.  The economic geniuses at the NYT pretend that there is suddenly a long line-up of American corporations running for their executive jets ardently anxious to unwrap the supposed Christmas present being handed to them and awaiting them in Cuba.

We're excited to sell average Cubans a couple of  Chevys?  Or perhaps three of four Teslas? How?  Cubans are broke. Fifty cars were sold in Cuba during the past 6 months.  The Castros and the military hold all the money.  The Castro family has been filling its personal bank accounts with plunder since the revolution. At the same time it has used government funds to agitate mobs clamoring for communism in Central and South America, to finance and support existing dictatorships, and to finance terrorism against the United States.

The Castros accumulated so much cash offshore in 50 years that now they'll perhaps spend a few of those hard-earned Dollars, (not the "Cuban Convertible Pesos - CUC," or the lowly "Cuban Pesos - CUP") on a tractor or two, . . . umm, oh hang on, America is already a principal supplier of products to Cuba.  So what gives?   Easy: Banking and credit.  The bankers are looking for direct access to the Castro generals, rather than having to circumnavigate around sanctions through European or Canadian banks.  While it is entirely possible that Obama is looking for a pretext to close Guantanamo before he leaves office and turn over the land to Castro, the banks don't much care -- they have their eyes on cash.

Increasing "business" and "financial" ties with these military dictators will make these thugs richer, increase their power, broaden their influence, and accomplish absolutely nothing of substance for the Cuban citizenry. We cannot change their mindsets and their ideologies, and certainly cannot change their relationships to the forceful acquisition of personal wealth.

The apologetic MSM is confused, so it pretends that sanctions did not work and therefore any change will be an improvement.  The MSM was as surprised as everyone else to Obama's startling Cuba announcement yesterday. The MSM suggests this may have been a move against Putin's plans to establish a base in Cuba -- of course the fact that Putin and his Russia are now in very serious financial trouble with a rubble crashing worse than the price of oil probably means Putin regrets his recent waving of Cuba's $32 billion debt. Putin has more critical problem than placing a base in Cuba. Are we witnessing a race to see who kisses Castro most effectively?

Obama's teleprompter gibberish spewed more inane idiocies which had nothing to do with his real agenda.  The confused international community looking for rationale cannot find any because it doesn't understand who and what Obama is, stimulating the guessing to flow in abundance.

Obama claimed of his Castro deal, "Where we disagree, we will raise those differences directly."  Really? When? Why were those differences not raised prior to an agreement?  Why was there no qui pro quo? Why NOTHING on freedom, on voting, on elections, on release of confiscated property, etc., etc.   The speech was full of embarrassing clichés ensuring that we heard Obama believed in motherhood and apple pie, however, he could not help betray his feelings toward America when he told Castro, "Today I want to be honest with you. . . . let us leave behind the legacy of both colonization and communism . . . "   There it is.   The single most telling word to waft across the airwaves from his teleprompter, "colonization."    He continues to harbor the sentiments which drove his father to become an activist against America.  In his mind these are two truths, . . .  America spreads colonization, while Cuba is a communist nation. He doesn't grasp that only one of those is almost a fact.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Stop trolling for cock via pm will you?   I have been nice enough not to post the pms but your desperation is getting troubling.

hahahaha.....even if I were gay I think I could find someone better than you on getbig ::)