Author Topic: Long distance relationships: Doomed to fail?  (Read 10611 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Long distance relationships: Doomed to fail?
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2014, 02:52:01 AM »
With todays technology you can stay very close. Whether it is Skype or Facetime, voice texting, you name it. You can stay connected for those times you cannot be face to face. Think of this as a test of your relationship. If you guys can stay together through this you can probably clear any hurdle. Good luck to you both.

Been there done that, it will not work. Maybe if your dating some chick below you but if you want to keep some princess attracted to you past the honeymoon stage     your gonna need some tricks up your sleeve and the problem with long distance is you can't use challenge.  You never want to make yourself too available but when your driving 45 minutes to see a chick every weekend it kind of puts her on a pedestal.    Nothing will attraction quicker than boredom.. nothing is more boring to women than knowing when they're gonna get fucked. Closer the chick lives the better.  8)
l

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2014, 03:00:05 AM »
Been there done that, it will not work. Maybe if your dating some chick below you but if you want to keep some princess attracted to you past the honeymoon stage     your gonna need some tricks up your sleeve and the problem with long distance is you can't use challenge.  You never want to make yourself too available but when your driving 45 minutes to see a chick every weekend it kind of puts her on a pedestal.    Nothing will attraction quicker than boredom.. nothing is more boring to women than knowing when they're gonna get fucked. Closer the chick lives the better.  8)

I don't think a 45 minute drive counts as "long-distance"....

More like a plane ticket or a different timezone, country or continent.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2014, 03:03:35 AM »

+1

All this technology helps communication, but you can't fuck with it and in the end that's what both ultimately need
tank u jesus

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2014, 04:07:23 AM »
I don't think a 45 minute drive counts as "long-distance"....

More like a plane ticket or a different timezone, country or continent.

Those 45 minutes wouldn't be a comfortable with a strong boner. Around 15 min should be the limit.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2014, 04:36:28 AM »
Something complicated about his answer?

Just don't know what he's talking about.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2014, 05:08:03 AM »
In my heart I know it wouldn't work out.  Not sure why.  I think the fact I liked her so much, probably even pure love make me wish it could and would but I know it wouldn't.  After meeting up a few times I enjoy every second with her but don't believe it would have lasted but separating before the shit hit the fan will always leave me wondering 'what if'.

That's probably why you can't get over her.  I don't know why guys insist on being friends with exes...especially ones they have a thing for.
l

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2014, 05:19:52 AM »
That's probably why you can't get over her.  I don't know why guys insist on being friends with exes...especially ones they have a thing for.

they got addicted, afraid, cant let loose. Pretty weak gay behaviour. They know they are weak, bad genetics, etc etc...and that they will never find a better girl again. This was their chance in life. :D

Sooner or later the girl who left them will find a new one. Then its over!

The guy find a fat slob and get her pregnant and then life begin. 20 yrs of regrets! : )

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2014, 05:35:49 AM »
Just don't know what he's talking about.

You must be a legit woman, I hope this helps

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2014, 06:36:50 AM »
they got addicted, afraid, cant let loose. Pretty weak gay behaviour. They know they are weak, bad genetics, etc etc...and that they will never find a better girl again. This was their chance in life. :D

The guy find a fat slob and get her pregnant and then life begin. 20 yrs of regrets! : )

Personally the only woman that I ever felt I Was addicted to was one that had borderline personality disorder.  I think like 1 in 20 chicks has it so I  think every guy has dated long enough will come across  a chick like this at some point in his life.   These women have the ability to  make you feel like you can be a pathetic failure in every aspect of your life but still be happy as long as you are together.  Very sexual, very seductive, and passionate...in the beginning anyway. These women are all about the chase, moment they have you the mask falls off and say bye bye to blow jobs.

Mine  took me on an emotional roller coaster ride, ... but during that honeymoon phase, damn....I felt  more alive then I ever have with any other "normal" woman in my life. I've been dating  few girls since and while it's nice to be around a broad that isn't mentally fucked its still the same old shit.

My ex tried to make her way back into my life several times, and Im sure she probably will for the rest of my life but I stay away because I know how toxic she  is.  The women you speak of view  men as nothing more than objects to be used. They don't love you like you or I would love a normal person, they aren't capable of true  love or intimacy.  You are about as important to them as a  toaster , , the moment they get bored they will trade you in for a new one.

l

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »
Personally the only woman that I ever felt I Was addicted to was one that had borderline personality disorder.  I think like 1 in 20 chicks has it so I  think every guy has dated long enough will come across  a chick like this at some point in his life.   These women have the ability to  make you feel like you can be a pathetic failure in every aspect of your life but still be happy as long as you are together.  Very sexual, very seductive, and passionate...in the beginning anyway. These women are all about the chase, moment they have you the mask falls off and say bye bye to blow jobs.

Mine  took me on an emotional roller coaster ride, ... but during that honeymoon phase, damn....I felt  more alive then I ever have with any other "normal" woman in my life. I've been dating  few girls since and while it's nice to be around a broad that isn't mentally fucked its still the same old shit.

My ex tried to make her way back into my life several times, and Im sure she probably will for the rest of my life but I stay away because I know how toxic she  is.  The women you speak of view  men as nothing more than objects to be used. They don't love you like you or I would love a normal person, they aren't capable of true  love or intimacy.  You are about as important to them as a  toaster , , the moment they get bored they will trade you in for a new one.

What you've just described are the characteristics of a sociopath or even a psychopath.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2014, 07:17:01 AM »

Nah, nothing about looks or worries that I couldn't get something hotter.  Looks wise I dated hotter, personality wise I dated better.  But it just seems sometimes you meet that one person that affects you in a way that no one else can't.  Hard to describe.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2014, 07:37:31 AM »
Nah, nothing about looks or worries that I couldn't get something hotter.  Looks wise I dated hotter, personality wise I dated better.  But it just seems sometimes you meet that one person that affects you in a way that no one else can't.  Hard to describe.

Most probably she closely resembled your mother.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2014, 07:40:08 AM »

It's a mystery to me how some men fall for these types. And I know some well grown men, not 19-20 without much experience. I can smell these psychos a mile away. But that makes me wonder - whether I have some of these traits myself, so I can recognize them very well.. I'd certainly kill such a bitch after a few months or she would kill me. Gladly they have a sense for me too, so on these few occasions when I got involved with someone similar - it ended very fast, after first few times of bullshit and mutual understanding that neither of us will submit (and someone always submits, even if very slightly). These personalities prey on weaker people (weaker in some subtle ways).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2014, 07:41:22 AM »
Most probably she closely resembled your mother.

hahaha no.  Mom is a 5' butterball.  This chick was 5'11", long blond hair, legs up to her armpits.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2014, 07:44:26 AM »
hahaha no.  Mom is a 5' butterball.  This chick was 5'11", long blond hair, legs up to her armpits.

Not neccesarilly by looks. It may be some character traits, voice, the way she moves, etc... subtle things. Think about it.

p.s. - by these stats  - I'm probably dating your ex lol..

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2014, 07:48:31 AM »
I believe everyone has a soul mate out there, but the odds of finding one is extremely nil.

Marriage in today's world? - LMAO!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2014, 07:51:48 AM »
I believe everyone has a soul mate out there, but the odds of finding one is extremely nil.

You "just" need some (big) success (to meet the long time compatible partner) and it works out well.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2014, 07:57:05 AM »
It's a mystery to me how some men fall for these types. And I know some well grown men, not 19-20 without much experience. I can smell these psychos a mile away. But that makes me wonder - whether I have some of these traits myself, so I can recognize them very well.. I'd certainly kill such a bitch after a few months or she would kill me. Gladly they have a sense for me too, so on these few occasions when I got involved with someone similar - it ended very fast, after first few times of bullshit and mutual understanding that neither of us will submit (and someone always submits, even if very slightly). These personalities prey on weaker people (weaker in some subtle ways).

Well this was long distance. The red flags weren't really evident until about a month and a half into the relationship, had it not been a LDR and I eas around her every day I would of been gone in a few weeks. By the time I did figure out she was nuts and tried to leave she told me she was pregnant and actually believe she was pregnant lol.
l

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2014, 02:50:03 AM »

Maybe with western or westernised woman.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2014, 03:36:23 AM »
gayer than long distance relationships, what are u guys 12?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2014, 07:52:22 AM »
PM me, broskie. Lets talk about your emotions.

;D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2014, 09:35:14 AM »
This thread: awwww

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2014, 09:37:40 AM »
Maybe with western or westernised woman.

Good point.  The best women I've ever been with were not American.  The problem is, they come to the US and get Americanized, then they're ruined.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2014, 10:16:52 AM »
Long distance relationships? Putting up with all the bad bits of a relationship like nagging, long boring chats ect without the actual good bits like sex, cooking and cleaning. No thanks

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2014, 04:45:49 PM »