Author Topic: Slin without GH  (Read 23056 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Slin without GH
« on: December 18, 2014, 10:41:59 AM »
Experienced users please speak

anyone tried it? how were your gains off insulin with AAS but no GH?

im not yet really convinced of the benefits of low- moderate dosage of GH _FOR MUSCLE GROWTH_ (sure the fatloss benefits are there etc) and since 10iu+ (where there should be cell proliferation) is not in my budget, GH is not really in the question for me right now.

AAS hugely increase protein turnover, just like t3. of course AAS tip it more into the direction of protein synthesis, resulting in anabolism.

but how about insulin. theoretically and logically this should be pretty much the most anti catabolic (and therefore of course anabolism promoting) compound ever, add in a good dose of AAS and you should have both anti catabolism and anabolism covered quite well

ive not made any experiences with slin but since its so incredibly cheap i thought about experimenting with it

would only use minor amounts of humalog or novorapid (so the fastest ones) pre workout and probaby only 2-3 times a week with sufficient off periods

diet is dialed in, would run it with loads of test and tren and some t3 too so fat gain shouldnt be an issue even without GH

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Slin without GH
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 12:40:10 PM »
Just made a thread asking the same thing a few days ago.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 02:18:19 PM »
damn, didnt see
brb reading

not much info on that topic unfortunately

what concerns me most is that insulin itself MIGHT cause insulin insensitivity

insulin sensitivity is a key player in good body composition imo
also one of the reasons id stay clear of high dose HGH... causes insulin resistance bigtime at bodybuilding dosages...

however it is nearly impossible to find evidence that ACUTE hyperinsulinemia might cause ANY kind of insulin resistance or insensitivity (and by acute i mean for 2-3 hours as with a rapid insulin analogue. thats essentially what a postprandial insulin spike after a meal looks like, albeit higher dosage)

research is nearly ALWAYS on CHRONIC hyperinsulinemia

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 06:00:51 PM »
Ive been running 10-15, somedays 20ius pre-workout no GH for a few weeks and have put on some size and definite strength gains. I will be adding GH back in next week, my diet is not the strictest either, I was worried about getting fat and it hasnt happened. I am running 1500-1800 test a week and 800-1gram eq.

Chubz

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 03:20:07 AM »
I believe that artificial insulin as different tolerance to the stuff you produce yourself. So you get tolerant to the artificial insulin not insulin in general
This is why they give type 2 diabetics insulin- they are not resistant to it!

I may be wrong though

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 03:43:55 AM »
If you see my cycle thread with my products you can see the insulin but no HGH because I can;t find any quality HGH so I just started using the Insulin without HGH of course I am using a few anabolics but absolutely no HGH yet wich sucks. so right now this is what I switched to since my acne got so bad

300mg Test cyp a week

I dropped the NPP

300mg of Primo a week- just started that today and I plan to raise the dosage just have to be careful with the first vial because I spent a shitload of money might not be able to drop alot of money on juice for a few weeks.

300mg Test prop a week

winstrol- 50-100mg daily

so I am just running the Insulin when I train Chest and legs so twice a week I use Insulin. Ive only been doing  This  for a few weeks I use Novolin-R 10- units(what I mean b y that is my insulin syringes are very good they go 5-10-15 all the way to 100 I draw to the 10Unit mark and inject. about a hour  before I workout(I do bring food with me to the gym and diffrent juices) always prepare for anything that could happen

after I workout I eat a small meal shoot another 10-12 Units of insulin and then eat a pretty decent size dinner. What I notice is crazy pumps during my workout and my strength is way up on those training days, I use alot of muscles when I train chest(everybody does) so I get a crazy pump, training legs (same thing) everybody is working alot of muscle so just insane muscle pumps and increased strength ,inscreased stamina.

I am not a pro on how to use Insulin but I do know enough to where I won't get sick. As long as you time your meals right the user will be fine. Alot of problem with insulin is the kind of slin needles some people get they wind up shooting 100Units instead of 10 units another problem is a person won't eat correctly.

Like I said I am by far a pro when it comes to Insulin usage but I will do more research and nail this down but so far it has worked out fine for me. It sounds scary using Insulin daily but that is why I only use it twice a week. if I was on a ton of HGH and was competing I would use insulin daily if I had to but that day probably isn't going to come.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 03:47:42 AM »

im not yet really convinced of the benefits of low- moderate dosage of GH _FOR MUSCLE GROWTH_ (sure the fatloss benefits are there etc) and since 10iu+ (where there should be cell proliferation) is not in my budget, GH is not really in the question for me right now.

AAS hugely increase protein turnover, just like t3. of course AAS tip it more into the direction of protein synthesis, resulting in anabolism.

but how about insulin. theoretically and logically this should be pretty much the most anti catabolic (and therefore of course anabolism promoting) compound ever, add in a good dose of AAS and you should have both anti catabolism and anabolism covered quite well

ive not made any experiences with slin but since its so incredibly cheap i thought about experimenting with it

would only use minor amounts of humalog or novorapid (so the fastest ones) pre workout and probaby only 2-3 times a week with sufficient off periods

diet is dialed in, would run it with loads of test and tren and some t3 too so fat gain shouldnt be an issue even without GH

actually the price of Insulin has gone up dramatically. I am talking about the kinds you can buy over the counter but even the prescription stuff is getting spendy from what the pharmacist told me. when you go to the pharmacy the Humilin-R is in a 10ml vial with 100 units/ml and they want over 100$. It is a shitload of Insulin but it used to be like 30$, There is ONE pharmacy that sells the Novolin-R I have in my pictures for about 25$ but only that one pharmacy the same shit sells for 100-120$ at other pharmacys. You can find 3ML vials at walgreens of Humilin-R for about 55$

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 04:36:01 AM »
If you see my cycle thread with my products you can see the insulin but no HGH because I can;t find any quality HGH so I just started using the Insulin without HGH of course I am using a few anabolics but absolutely no HGH yet wich sucks. so right now this is what I switched to since my acne got so bad

300mg Test cyp a week

I dropped the NPP

300mg of Primo a week- just started that today and I plan to raise the dosage just have to be careful with the first vial because I spent a shitload of money might not be able to drop alot of money on juice for a few weeks.

300mg Test prop a week

winstrol- 50-100mg daily

so I am just running the Insulin when I train Chest and legs so twice a week I use Insulin. Ive only been doing  This  for a few weeks I use Novolin-R 10- units(what I mean b y that is my insulin syringes are very good they go 5-10-15 all the way to 100 I draw to the 10Unit mark and inject. about a hour  before I workout(I do bring food with me to the gym and diffrent juices) always prepare for anything that could happen

after I workout I eat a small meal shoot another 10-12 Units of insulin and then eat a pretty decent size dinner. What I notice is crazy pumps during my workout and my strength is way up on those training days, I use alot of muscles when I train chest(everybody does) so I get a crazy pump, training legs (same thing) everybody is working alot of muscle so just insane muscle pumps and increased strength ,inscreased stamina.

I am not a pro on how to use Insulin but I do know enough to where I won't get sick. As long as you time your meals right the user will be fine. Alot of problem with insulin is the kind of slin needles some people get they wind up shooting 100Units instead of 10 units another problem is a person won't eat correctly.

Like I said I am by far a pro when it comes to Insulin usage but I will do more research and nail this down but so far it has worked out fine for me. It sounds scary using Insulin daily but that is why I only use it twice a week. if I was on a ton of HGH and was competing I would use insulin daily if I had to but that day probably isn't going to come.

How many carbohydrates are you eating in your pre workout meal?

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 05:21:42 AM »
How many carbohydrates are you eating in your pre workout meal?

Not very many at all! I will do a regular macro meal 45/45/10. But like I said I do bring food with me and I do have high clycemic foods with me like white rise,potatoes -shit like that. I have only done this for 2 weeks so far and have had zero issues but I know it would be optimal to have a intra-workout drink with some waxy maize in it as well as some BCAA's. Max Muscle makes a great INtra workout product called A.R.M it is actually post workout but you can drink it Intra and that would probably be very optimal due to the waxy maize and the other nutrients it has.Tghe pump would be even crazier. I carry gatorade on me and also i usually have 100% grapefruit juice on me. I am on a really good diet so I always have some good nutrienst filling my muscles.

With Insulin your going to have very good nutrient absorption so that is why the pumps are crazy. I could easly see somebody using slin every workpout especially with HGH but I can cutt myself down to 2 days a week. I only plan on doing the insulin without HGH for another week or twp mainly just impressing everybody around christmas. I am around aot of family and I love being the freakiest out of everybody(sounds retarded) and it is, but that is how some of us think. To me Insulin is no big deal! as long as you can control yourself, don;t use it for more then a few days a week and jst eat right and be smart

Our bodys are VERY LAZY and once we start adding synthetic hormones  your body will eventually not make it on your own so def be careful-1-2 days a week will not hurt you but don't do it everyday unless you compete for money.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 08:28:39 AM »
ive looked at pubmed studies on exogenous insulin for 4 hours nonstop yesterday and could not fine a SINGLE evidence of exogenous insulin causing insulin resistance or insensitivity UNLESS it was chronic hyperinsulinemia instead of acute.
also no evidence of receptor downregulation whatsoever

i mean after a meal your endogenous insulin is elevated for easily 2 hours and only reaches base after about 4 hours so thats pretty much the same as with exogenous insulin

also 10iu is not a huge dosage...
ive seen a study where 75g of glucose caused an insulin output (ENDOGENOUS) of what equalled 12iu EXOGENOUS insulin during the 2 hours after the glucose "meal". yeah 12iu from 75g glucose. on average they produced 27iu a day though so with mixed meals its WAY less than that.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 09:34:27 AM »

enjoy the pumps, but that will not put on any mass bro. Gotta pin slin at least twice a day to see any real gains. and more than 2-3 times a week. I don't think you need to worrry about getting fat..
?

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 10:51:55 AM »
ive looked at pubmed studies on exogenous insulin for 4 hours nonstop yesterday and could not fine a SINGLE evidence of exogenous insulin causing insulin resistance or insensitivity UNLESS it was chronic hyperinsulinemia instead of acute.

i mean after a meal your endogenous insulin is elevated for easily 2 hours and only reaches base after about 4 hours so thats pretty much the same as with exogenous insulin

ive seen a study where 75g of glucose caused an insulin output (ENDOGENOUS) of what equalled 12iu EXOGENOUS insulin during the 2 hours after the glucose "meal". yeah 12iu from 75g glucose. on average they produced 27iu a day though so with mixed meals its WAY less than that.

Oh for sure I know that but I just got started using it and I just go with what my prep guy tells me. Since today was literally my 4th time ever using insulin of course I started my shots that low.I do more then 1 shot of  Insulin on those 2 training day. I did 3 yesterday. each one was 10IU-12-IU. with anything you want to start low and taper up. If your on a great diet and shoot that Insulin and go train real hard you will see the diffrence!

#1 Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in our body! correct? so yes it will work as a stand alone but to get the best synergistic effect it should be used with HGH.

I don't know about some of those studies. I am not doubting them but sometimes I find it hard to believe the body will not get lazy and will start producing insulin right away. I do believe the articles you read I just feel safer for now using the Insulin on chest day and leg day. From what I was told by prep guy I use and a few others I know is the body can get lazy when you are using synthetic drugs and likes to rely on the synthetic drug and insulin isn;t anything you want to fuck around with although it might be 100% fine like the articles you read, it isn;t anything I have personally studied but I have been told to stay away from Insulin and evertytime I try to make comments like so and so used Insulin for years and their not diabetic or became insulin depedant they always nod their head.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 12:20:50 PM »
I've fooled around with it, didn't find it to be worth the hassle.  Chubz is a straight-shooter who really knows his bodybuilding so at least its worked for someone

As for insulin resistance, just check your fasting blood glucose regularly.  If it creeps over 100, cool it with the carbs/slin

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 11:49:12 PM »
I've fooled around with it, didn't find it to be worth the hassle.  Chubz is a straight-shooter who really knows his bodybuilding so at least its worked for someone

As for insulin resistance, just check your fasting blood glucose regularly.  If it creeps over 100, cool it with the carbs/slin
yeah i just bought a glucose meter and blood pressure thing yesterday
blood pressure is kinda high (135/75) but thats to be expected on test tren npp and t3 lol
blood sugar was very low, 68 in the morning so i think i could abuse slin quite a bit judging from that  ;D

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2014, 05:09:10 AM »

Thanks for the props :)
Sometimes we over think things, read to many articles/science etc...... sometimes you just have to try and see what works. Its been working for me and like I say my diet has been lees than desirable, Ive blown up and not in a bad way. If it matters my training partner is Justin Harris and even he has been amazed at my recent gains

Chubz

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 03:27:49 PM »
yeah i just bought a glucose meter and blood pressure thing yesterday
blood pressure is kinda high (135/75) but thats to be expected on test tren npp and t3 lol
blood sugar was very low, 68 in the morning so i think i could abuse slin quite a bit judging from that  ;D

That blood pressure isn;t that bad and that is a great fasted blood sugar reading. last time I did one I was a bit over 100. I did have some sugar but not much! I guess I wasn;t 100% fasted but pretty close.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 11:22:36 PM »
That blood pressure isn;t that bad and that is a great fasted blood sugar reading. last time I did one I was a bit over 100. I did have some sugar but not much! I guess I wasn;t 100% fasted but pretty close.
you have to be absolutely fasted and measure first thing in the morning if you want it to be accurate
just 10g of sugar will greatly change it for 1-2 hours

today BP was 124/70 so actually fine
not sure about the blood sugar but i measured twice because first time i got a reading of 90, second time 72
that thing doesnt seem to be very accurate or i shouldve washed my hands before maybe

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 11:35:39 PM »
you have to be absolutely fasted and measure first thing in the morning if you want it to be accurate
just 10g of sugar will greatly change it for 1-2 hours

today BP was 124/70 so actually fine
not sure about the blood sugar but i measured twice because first time i got a reading of 90, second time 72
that thing doesnt seem to be very accurate or i shouldve washed my hands before maybe

do you own a Omron BP machine? I got a pretty expensive Omron BP machine at walgreens and it seems to be hit and miss alot of the time. I can change every minute on those omrons. very odd and unreliable.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2014, 08:04:14 AM »
do you own a Omron BP machine? I got a pretty expensive Omron BP machine at walgreens and it seems to be hit and miss alot of the time. I can change every minute on those omrons. very odd and unreliable.
mine is german, from beurer
it was only 30$ but what pisses me off is the cost of the strips, 20$ for 50 strips
gets expensive when you have to measure 3 times each time to get an accurate reading lol

ill just measure twice every morning and take the average

dustin

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 08:31:37 AM »

I came to the same conclusion years ago. In fact, with people that are pre-diabetic, using exogenous insulin and glucose disposal agents is said to actually stop the development of Type II Diabetes Mellitus. T2DM is something I think can be stopped if you've just developed it or started to become insensitive to insulin - just make sure to start fasting more often and eating as infrequently as possible. I know that there are a few others who think along the same terms as I do. If you eat infrequently and don't slaughter your pancreas, sensitivity can return unless you've really fucked your body up.

I'm getting super lean and will start using insulin without GH soon. Probably sometime in the month of January. Just a little pre workout along with a waxy maize shake sipped pre- and intra-workout. I normally like training completely fasted, but WMS has a fast gastric emptying rate and I'll be lean enough to afford running this. Maybe I'll run some T3 after I see how I respond. I'll probably just do a few workouts a week with my pre working insulin, then make sure to eat my big meal after my workout. I try fasting for the most part, and then get my meals in after I'm done my workout whenever that happens to be. Last time I played with glucose testing strips my post prandial levels and everything else was on point. Insulin is one of the most powerful hormones, so it makes sense to play to this as a strength and mind it when trying to keep lean or when you want to blow up with muscle.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2014, 12:58:14 AM »
What's the difference between waxy maize and dextrose metabolically?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 04:29:45 AM »
waxy maize is supposed to have a lower GI but absorbed faster with less GI stress

dunno, ill mix fat free milk with dextrose i guess. 50/50 slow carbs (lactose) with quick carbs (dex) should do the trick

not sure how much ill take though... i guess if i use 10iu then 1 shake with 50g carbs (25g dex 25g lactose from milk) about 15mins later,
then have another shake with 50g (25g dex 25g lac) ready during the workout (which would be about 30mins after slin shot so 15mins after the first shake)... maybe ill just drink that one at the end of the workout or when hypo hits though

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2014, 07:05:07 AM »
I think waxy maize is actually a product worth having around but be careful buying products like that max muscle ARM stuff I bought it has a good amount of waxy maize and it is their waxy maize product but they throw a bunch of toher shit in it and I felt I got more bloated then I should of but then again I used to buy Vitargo and Vitargo used to not digest so great sometimes it would constipate me but I think that was more the 10mg of Creatine Mono they out in vitargo. I don;t think they even make Nutrex Vitargo anymore but way too much extra non needed shit so if you can just buy straight waxy maize and make your own blend.

Waxy maize useed Intra will give you a crazy painfull pump but I tend to just go the food route these days. I have ingested so many fucking whey proteins and vitargos back in the day I just don't react as well i,I rather just eat food. Plus supplements are expensive it's one thing if you get them for free but if you have to pay for the stuff it can add up. I think the only supplements I take right now Milk thistle,Liv-52, DAA and ,DHEA but that is when I go off for a bit.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2014, 08:44:30 AM »
Highly branched cyclic dextrin is better than both dextrose and waxy maize.  Absorbed quicker than both, and does not give the full, bloated feeing, much better pumps as well.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2014, 09:04:35 AM »
im not paying 30$ for 1000g of fuking carbs...
thats like 1$ if you would just take rice instead

dextrose is like 2$ per lb so im fine with that
will only use 25g per shake anyway