Author Topic: Jack Tripper ( Three's Company) must have been a getbigger??  (Read 10685 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Jack Tripper ( Three's Company) must have been a getbigger??
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 08:11:34 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 02:20:55 AM »
never watched sanford and son alot when i was little but now i find it funny,theres no way that show would of been able to be made this day and age cause of the racist remarks,calling white guys honkies ;D
R

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 12:01:22 PM »
Even watching, "Good Times", the racial-stereotype jokes bouncing around during that show...It would never fly today.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 02:09:01 PM »
Terry made me go six to midnight..     

That's a bod that's no stranger to health clubs.  :P
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 02:10:29 PM »
Janet was better than Chrissy.

I always thought she was hot as well. I'm not overly picky either way, but I tend to favor the more exotic brunette types over blondes most of the time.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 09:25:43 PM »
never watched sanford and son alot when i was little but now i find it funny,theres no way that show would of been able to be made this day and age cause of the racist remarks,calling white guys honkies ;D

as a white guy, I'd bust out laughing if a person from any race called me the H-word lol.  

That's just silly talk.   And honestly, I'd take way more offense to "prick" or "a-hole" than I would "cracker".   I mean, who hears that word and gets angry?  I'd get mad at a lot of things, but "cracker"?   LOL   "Honkey"?   That is about the funniest word ever, I mean what person loses their shit when they hear that word?  I don't get it.  

Call me a prick, call me bald, I'll get mad, we can scrap, that's cool.  But, "you're a honkey!" = I'm supposed to get all angry?  LOLZER.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 10:50:57 PM »
as a white guy, I'd bust out laughing if a person from any race called me the H-word lol.  

That's just silly talk.   And honestly, I'd take way more offense to "prick" or "a-hole" than I would "cracker".   I mean, who hears that word and gets angry?  I'd get mad at a lot of things, but "cracker"?   LOL   "Honkey"?   That is about the funniest word ever, I mean what person loses their shit when they hear that word?  I don't get it.  

Call me a prick, call me bald, I'll get mad, we can scrap, that's cool.  But, "you're a honkey!" = I'm supposed to get all angry?  LOLZER.

But you are bald, you prick!

Yeah, I've always believed that the black power movement failed to launch due to it's inability to find effective racist terms for the white devil.  Deep down, black people knew they honk at least as frequently as whites, especially in black neighborhoods with all the pedestrian traffic at crosswalks.  So even though they did their best to push it into the vernacular, people didn't really believe in it and it fell into disuse and Black Power couldn't galvanize shit.