Author Topic: Jack Tripper ( Three's Company) must have been a getbigger??  (Read 10696 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Jack Tripper ( Three's Company) must have been a getbigger??
« on: December 18, 2014, 11:28:05 AM »
1. Lived with 2 hottys and never got any.
2. "Pretended" to be gay.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Jack Tripper ( Three's Company) must have been a getbigger??
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 11:29:12 AM »
Larry Dallas was a Getbigger too

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 11:39:31 AM »
Stan Roper > Don Knotts.

But they all pale in comparison to "Too Close for Comfort" -

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 07:01:37 PM »
Ralph Furley was the man!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 07:03:13 PM »
jack (RIP) showed off his testicles on this show.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/ritter.asp

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 07:07:48 PM »

Jeezus getbiggers can make anyrhing gay.....but usually its Knooger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 07:38:17 PM »
Jeezus getbiggers can make anyrhing gay.....but usually its Knooger.

there's nothing gay about jack's testicles.   I'd probably use his scrotum for a washcloth in exchange for 30 seconds of nasal passage with that couch after the hot blond Chrissy sat on it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 12:45:36 AM »
yes i love that show also,im still into them old classics like threes company,married with childres ect, they lasted the test of time and the fact that they still play reruns after 35 yrs says alot imo
R

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 04:02:17 AM »
When Suzanne Summers was fired from the show (she asked to be paid on par with men on hit sitcoms) there was a lot of bad feeling between the actors.  She and Joyce DeWitt did not speak or 30 years and it was nearly impossible for Summers to get another job in Hollywood; she spent several years doing club work in Vegas after they fired her.  She got the last laugh though: she hustled and eventually parlayed her fame into books and endorsement deals like Thighmaster.   Her net worth rose to more than $100 million!  Ritter, you may remember, went on to a spinoff show that was quickly cancelled, but he found regular work regardless.  DeWitt effectively disappeared from TV.  Her net worth is now about $2 million.

After 30 years of silence Summers and DeWitt reconciled in this video.  If you grew up watching this show, as I did, you might appreciate this moment.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 05:59:24 AM »
When Suzanne Summers was fired from the show (she asked to be paid on par with men on hit sitcoms) there was a lot of bad feeling between the actors.  She and Joyce DeWitt did not speak or 30 years and it was nearly impossible for Summers to get another job in Hollywood; she spent several years doing club work in Vegas after they fired her.  She got the last laugh though: she hustled and eventually parlayed her fame into books and endorsement deals like Thighmaster.   Her net worth rose to more than $100 million!  Ritter, you may remember, went on to a spinoff show that was quickly cancelled, but he found regular work regardless.  DeWitt effectively disappeared from TV.  Her net worth is now about $2 million.

After 30 years of silence Summers and DeWitt reconciled in this video.  If you grew up watching this show, as I did, you might appreciate this moment.

that was a weird moment for them both,u can see both where crying alittle

R

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 07:20:03 AM »

But did Larry Dallas forgive her?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 07:27:56 AM »
Terry made me go six to midnight..     

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 07:33:11 AM »
Janet was better than Chrissy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 07:40:14 AM »

All of that just happened to be on Susan's failing talk show to boost ratings....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 10:28:20 AM »
Ralph Furley was the man!

I always thought Don Knotts was an old schmoe. Look at his flammoyant, Liberace toupe' while wearing an ascot.
The man just screams ; " I'm an old QUEEN!"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 10:32:45 AM »

I say we nominate John Ritter  , (post-mortum) for the GETBIG hall of fame.
In honor of his heroic display of a nut sac on the same set as hot Suzanne Summers, we hereby nominate him for
the GETBIG hall of fame. God Bless John Ritter and may God Bless the Getbig nation.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 10:32:54 AM »
me and my wife watch METV and all those all joints come on at night

threes company
sanford and son
lavern and shirley
bonanza
                           all them shows remind me of growing up in the 70's :D
R

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 11:14:34 AM »
I always thought Don Knotts was an old schmoe. Look at his flammoyant, Liberace toupe' while wearing an ascot.
The man just screams ; " I'm an old QUEEN!"
You mother fucker  >:(

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 11:16:34 AM »
me and my wife watch METV and all those all joints come on at night

threes company
sanford and son
lavern and shirley
bonanza
                           all them shows remind me of growing up in the 70's :D

I'm going through a Love Boat phase. I watched it when I was little. Didn't put it together how sexual that show was...those dudes were constantly trying to pound the passengers

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 12:09:41 PM »

Hey, great clip, Bay. Suzanne looks fantastic.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 12:15:53 PM »
I'm going through a Love Boat phase. I watched it when I was little. Didn't put it together how sexual that show was...those dudes were constantly trying to pound the passengers

Had a Kojak marathon a few weeks ago. Still a pretty solid show even compared to stuff 40 years its junior. The 70's stuff seems to hold up much better than the 80's.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 12:18:44 PM »

Loved that f'n show. How they convinced us Doc was the chick-magnet I'll never understand.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 03:39:04 PM »
I've been catching CHiP's every night.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 04:44:29 PM »
Hey, great clip, Bay. Suzanne looks fantastic.

If you are a fan of the show, you may want to look for a chance to watch "Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Three's Company'"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332436/

It appears you can view it in segments on youtube!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 05:43:49 PM »
If you are a fan of the show, you may want to look for a chance to watch "Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Three's Company'"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332436/

It appears you can view it in segments on youtube!

Thank you, sir. Will do.