Author Topic: Low dose of tren worth it?  (Read 5949 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Low dose of tren worth it?
« on: December 18, 2014, 12:13:39 PM »
Now that I'm finally around 8% BF im thinking of running low dose of tren along with 500mg test e for the winter. I'm thinking 25mg tren ace EOD along with test e 500mg/week until around springtime then I'll up the tren to 75-100ED along with some mast and switch from test e to prop. Do you think a low dose like 25mg would have any effect other Than just shutting me down? or is it worth it

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Low dose of tren worth it?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 12:33:54 PM »
Now that I'm finally around 8% BF im thinking of running low dose of tren along with 500mg test e for the winter. I'm thinking 25mg tren ace EOD along with test e 500mg/week until around springtime then I'll up the tren to 75-100ED along with some mast and switch from test e to prop. Do you think a low dose like 25mg would have any effect other Than just shutting me down? or is it worth it

"Shutting you down?" I think that the 500mg of test e already accomplished that.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 12:43:48 PM »
"Shutting you down?" I think that the 500mg of test e already accomplished that.
That's what I was thinking...

I'd only run Tren when needed. Running it too long will seriously fuck up your bloodwork. I ran tren for 12 weeks at 75mg EOD and by week 9 or 10 I started getting serious issues with high PB and swelling in my ankles. I understand that 25mg eod isn't much but if you keep running it and then up it, it can't end well.
Then again, if you've run tren before for extended periods of time and got no such sides, then I guess go for it? Who am I to say otherwise.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 01:31:04 PM »
Ive heard of people online running it 6 months or so, but these guys must not be under any doctor care or getting bloodwork because doesnt tren really fuck with lipids and Bp?

Ive heard (and thought about doing this myself) using tren ace for 2-3 weeks before beach, pool event, whatever u got to look sexy for, almost like a hardner.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 02:12:53 PM »
my buddy ran tren at 200-500mg for 12 months nonstop and he while he had elevated LDL, his HDL was fine. (40 or so HDL with 150 or so LDL)

ive ran tren for about 12 months with breaks of 4 and 6 weeks in between and got bloodwork while on test tren and methyltren and my HDL was fucklow, however my LDL was also damn low (i had HDL of 15 and LDL of 60 or so) so not really what youd consider dangerous bloodwork

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 06:27:45 PM »

I'd only run Tren when needed. Running it too long will seriously fuck up your bloodwork. I ran tren for 12 weeks at 75mg EOD and by week 9 or 10 I started getting serious issues with high PB and swelling in my ankles. I understand that 25mg eod isn't much but if you keep running it and then up it, it can't end well.
Then again, if you've run tren before for extended periods of time and got no such sides, then I guess go for it? Who am I to say otherwise.

Yep that's exactly what I was thinking. thanks man

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 05:37:44 AM »
my buddy ran tren at 200-500mg for 12 months nonstop and he while he had elevated LDL, his HDL was fine. (40 or so HDL with 150 or so LDL)

ive ran tren for about 12 months with breaks of 4 and 6 weeks in between and got bloodwork while on test tren and methyltren and my HDL was fucklow, however my LDL was also damn low (i had HDL of 15 and LDL of 60 or so) so not really what youd consider dangerous bloodwork

Not all of us have golden genetics that handle harsh drugs that well lol. Hey, if you can do it and stay healthy, more power to ya!

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 08:19:06 PM »
Low dose of tren eh like honestly trens a compound that I personally can't do without the look is amazing tren is the best look nothing's like it. Gh makes it better that convo is for the lucky guys but. I guess some trens better than none. Higher doses and it gets better though.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 03:59:47 AM »
Low dose of tren eh like honestly trens a compound that I personally can't do without the look is amazing tren is the best look nothing's like it. Gh makes it better that convo is for the lucky guys but. I guess some trens better than none. Higher doses and it gets better though.

we sound very simmilar i havent ran any compound with tren for about 2 years now lol

nothing touches it in terms of making you look amazing

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 10:31:36 AM »
It's the shit not many people want to listen but tren is it. That's why bbrs have that shape is tren. The other compounds just don't do it. Drol is cool with tren but otherwise eh. It's definately what the cool guys run lol

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 09:32:21 PM »

Just tighten your diet and stick with test anavar. Those other 2 are horrible for you especially if you drink

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 02:19:30 AM »
simple

if you want to be blown away rund test and tren

if you want to be kinda satisfied run the other drugs with test

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 06:25:24 PM »

I agree with this, why even use it that small dose and risk worse sides