Author Topic: Paedophile MP's / Police Etc.  (Read 27278 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Paedophile MP's / Police Etc.
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2015, 03:50:47 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2015, 04:41:31 PM »

Had to watch it.
Norman Lamont another name to add to the list.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2015, 10:26:51 AM »

What pisses me off with this,is that i remember this,think it was late 80s,and the audience were cracking up laughing,not because of a joke,because they knew what the mp`s were up to.Just like when channel 4 programme Who dares wins in the early 80s took a live camera into a toilet and on the wall it said leon brittan is a pedo.The tv stations ,newspapers,and celebrities have kept all theses secrets on each other for years.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2015, 11:16:16 AM »
On sky news today....the Home Office published the names of victims and personal details, some of them now are getting death threats and intimidation.

Funny how they're making a catalogue of "errors" in dealing with this enquiry.

Paedophiles are controlling high up roles in UK society and in great numbers.
S

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2015, 11:51:02 AM »
On sky news today....the Home Office published the names of victims and personal details, some of them now are getting death threats and intimidation.

Funny how they're making a catalogue of "errors" in dealing with this enquiry.

Paedophiles are controlling high up roles in UK society and in great numbers.

Really, I missed that.
Why is this not a Surprise.
As you say 'A Catalogue of Errors' It seems it would be harder to Deliberately Fcuk this up.

Paedophile's looking after their own, so it appears.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2015, 12:10:28 PM »
Michael Howard.....

http://www.thejc.com/comment-and-debate/comment/129075/leon-was-best-our-generation

There is only one option left, vote UKIP

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2015, 01:56:42 PM »
Michael Howard.....

http://www.thejc.com/comment-and-debate/comment/129075/leon-was-best-our-generation

There is only one option left, vote UKIP

one policy party

be a catastrophe
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2015, 02:05:54 PM »
one policy party

be a catastrophe
one policy party

be a catastrophe

Yes your probably right.
Though it feels like we have successive governments
And a awful lot of Catastrophe's anyway.

Not much of a choice Politically.

denarii

• Getbig V

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2015, 01:24:34 AM »
Funny how not long ago randomly out of the blue allegations about pakistanis abusing up to 1400 girls came out and was heavily covered.

They know race and immigration is a head turner for everyone...now I'm wondering if it was another distraction.

Problem is if there's a handful of victims popping out....it's hard to make the problem go "away"
S

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2015, 04:13:13 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2015, 04:38:30 AM »
Funny how not long ago randomly out of the blue allegations about pakistanis abusing up to 1400 girls came out and was heavily covered.

They know race and immigration is a head turner for everyone...now I'm wondering if it was another distraction.

Problem is if there's a handful of victims popping out....it's hard to make the problem go "away"

there will be smoke and mirrors everywhere

the truth will be buried under a tidal wave of bullshit
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2015, 06:30:47 AM »
there will be smoke and mirrors everywhere

the truth will be buried under a tidal wave of bullshit

Sadly This is likely to be the case.
The hope & good points are.

1, A lot of victims coming forward & speaking out.
2, People like us & on other forums are openly talking.
3, Many of the 'underground' media sites are all over this
& they do have a fair following.
4, MSM is even giving it coverage to some extent.

Establishment & Pedophiles seem to be interwoven
To a very large extent.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2015, 01:51:26 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3098148/Kenneth-Clarke-William-Hague-Nick-Clegg-politicians-attend-memorial-service-Leon-Brittan.html

hague is rumoured to  be gay, lamont maybe too, clark and lawson worked with him in cabinet. nick clegg was supposedly working for cyril smith as a graduate.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2015, 01:53:58 PM »
So I published a story with a headline that ran ‘I RAN THE GAUNTLET OF PEDOPHILES IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY’, SAYS FORMER CHILD ACTOR’. In the article I mention that during my time working on the ‘Cash For Questions’ story for The Cook Report, Ken Clarke groped my penis with his hand whilst in a political lobbyist’s office. Now, he thought I was fifteen years old at the time. It was an unpleasant incident for me which lasted no more than a few seconds. After the incident I told a number of The Cook Report staff about the groping and we left it at that, as they would have to discuss whether or not they could even include the footage in the programme.

So when the publisher of 21st Century Wire received an email from the Cabinet Office yesterday evening – let’s say that I for one wasn’t surprised. The email protested Kenneth Clarke’s innocence so vehemently that it was even denying things that Ken Clarke had never been accused of – at least not by me.

Kathryn Laing, Special Advisor to Kenneth Clarke in the Cabinet Office said :

Please Could you remove the comments about Ken Clarke from the following posts on your website : HYPERLINK http://21stcenturywire.com/ and HYPERLINK http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/10/11/i-ran-the-gauntlet-of-pedophiles-in-the-entertainment-industry-says-former-child-actor/

Kathryn goes onto say …

The comments are a complete fabrication and highly defamatory. Mr Clarke has never been involved in any incidents of this kind. He was not involved in Cash for Questions – at the time he was a Minister and therefore could not ask questions. He is firmly heterosexual. Like most parliamentarians he vaguely knew Ian Greer but had no dealings with him. The most charitable interpretation is that it is a case of mistaken identity

She finishes off with a standard legal threat against the 21st Century Wire :

If the comments are not removed Mr Clarke will need to consider legal action

Ben Fellows - Kenneth Clarke touched my penis over my trousers when I was 15 years old. Cabinet office sex abuse rife BBC paedophiles child actor Sky report

Ken Clarke

For the record – my allegation is that Ken Clarke touched my penis over my trousers when he had been told I was fifteen years old. I was actually nearer eighteen but was playing the part of a fifteen year old for The Cook Report. Incidentally Kathryn on Ken’s behalf states that Kenneth wasn’t involved in “Cash for Questions”. Well I never said he was or that he had ‘dealings’ with Ian Greer.

http://www.maxfarquar.com/2012/10/ben-fellows-kenneth-clarke/

Rimstinger

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2015, 03:37:16 AM »
So I published a story with a headline that ran ‘I RAN THE GAUNTLET OF PEDOPHILES IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY’, SAYS FORMER CHILD ACTOR’. In the article I mention that during my time working on the ‘Cash For Questions’ story for The Cook Report, Ken Clarke groped my penis with his hand whilst in a political lobbyist’s office. Now, he thought I was fifteen years old at the time. It was an unpleasant incident for me which lasted no more than a few seconds. After the incident I told a number of The Cook Report staff about the groping and we left it at that, as they would have to discuss whether or not they could even include the footage in the programme.

So when the publisher of 21st Century Wire received an email from the Cabinet Office yesterday evening – let’s say that I for one wasn’t surprised. The email protested Kenneth Clarke’s innocence so vehemently that it was even denying things that Ken Clarke had never been accused of – at least not by me.

Kathryn Laing, Special Advisor to Kenneth Clarke in the Cabinet Office said :

Please Could you remove the comments about Ken Clarke from the following posts on your website : HYPERLINK http://21stcenturywire.com/ and HYPERLINK http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/10/11/i-ran-the-gauntlet-of-pedophiles-in-the-entertainment-industry-says-former-child-actor/

Kathryn goes onto say …

The comments are a complete fabrication and highly defamatory. Mr Clarke has never been involved in any incidents of this kind. He was not involved in Cash for Questions – at the time he was a Minister and therefore could not ask questions. He is firmly heterosexual. Like most parliamentarians he vaguely knew Ian Greer but had no dealings with him. The most charitable interpretation is that it is a case of mistaken identity

She finishes off with a standard legal threat against the 21st Century Wire :

If the comments are not removed Mr Clarke will need to consider legal action

Ben Fellows - Kenneth Clarke touched my penis over my trousers when I was 15 years old. Cabinet office sex abuse rife BBC paedophiles child actor Sky report

Ken Clarke

For the record – my allegation is that Ken Clarke touched my penis over my trousers when he had been told I was fifteen years old. I was actually nearer eighteen but was playing the part of a fifteen year old for The Cook Report. Incidentally Kathryn on Ken’s behalf states that Kenneth wasn’t involved in “Cash for Questions”. Well I never said he was or that he had ‘dealings’ with Ian Greer.

http://www.maxfarquar.com/2012/10/ben-fellows-kenneth-clarke/

It just doesn't seem to be able to pick up pace this latest paedophile ring issue. Lots at stake and people covering up for each other....just a sign that paedophilia is so well infiltrated into the system.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2015, 02:03:24 PM »
It just doesn't seem to be able to pick up pace this latest paedophile ring issue. Lots at stake and people covering up for each other....just a sign that paedophilia is so well infiltrated into the system.

Sadly this is seems to be so true.
It yet again appears to be being held back.
Fcuking sick People Running This Country.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2015, 11:52:54 PM »
Nothing will be done about any of them till they are dead and burried, media makes me sick....

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2015, 03:04:58 AM »
Nothing will be done about any of them till they are dead and burried, media makes me sick....

The media is in bed with the elite....look at the news of the world scandal. That ginge woman who ran it was within Cameron piss steam.
S

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2015, 11:38:39 PM »
The media is in bed with the elite....look at the news of the world scandal. That ginge woman who ran it was within Cameron piss steam.

I would say the elite control / dictate what the media say.
As for that Ginger Slag She knew nothing about what was going on.
Yeah Right.  ::) And I have a bridge for sale.