Author Topic: Physique related - country people vs city people  (Read 1030 times)

budgiesmuggler

Physique related - country people vs city people
« on: December 18, 2014, 10:14:57 PM »
I noticed over the years that people brought up on farms in the country tend to be healthier looking than city people.  The men are more robust, lean and muscular and the women are better built than city women, usually lean and femininely muscular, healthy curves and full breasts etc.

The city counterparts are skinny, stringy, sickly in comparison.

Any idea why?  I don't think "farm work" explains it sufficiently.  I suspect better diet is a big factor.  Lots of fresh farm food, meat, vegetable and fresh milk.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: Physique related - country people vs city people
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 10:58:40 PM »
Lifestyle + genetics

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 11:17:04 PM »
Lifestyle + genetics

+ cleaner diet.  Pure unmolested food vs the garbage on supermarket shelves.
Ψ

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 11:20:34 PM »
I bet they don't sit in front of computers as city people do, access to much better food as well.
?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 11:34:58 PM »
I bet they don't sit in front of computers as city people do, access to much better food as well.
YES.

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 02:27:17 AM »
Yes I agree.  All of these things.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 02:45:14 AM »
its a combo of everything said above,usually kids who grow up in th country/farms are used to hard work at an early age, and are outside playing on a swing made out of a car tire or running in the hills with their freinds. the diets are usually geared around stuff grown in thier gardens like fresh potatoes,strawberries,apple trees, peach trees,fresh corn,cranberries ect. alot of city kids grow up lazy,not all but alot.they come home from school throw in some hot pockets in the microwave and sit by computer for 5 hrs eating shit foods and playing video games ::) i bet thier r country kids who do the same thing also as city kids,the air is fresher which helps alot cause they aint breathing in city smog. thats where i think they get the saying(HES COUNTRY STRONG) cause of the healthy lifestyle and strength being raised in the country gives a person. as far as bodys, i just think its all genetics,if u have shit genetics being raised in the country aint gonna do much for ya,and if u have awesome genetics u can grow up in the city inhaling all that crap/pollution everyday and still look like a greek god. guys with great genes can be raised on mars and look better than most people
R

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 03:05:09 AM »
Men brought up in farms with an ancestry of farmers tend to have excellent genes for strength. Combination of generations of tough, physical work + good diets.