Author Topic: dorian yates walks around 268 pounds  (Read 11960 times)

Belieber

Re: dorian yates walks around 268 pounds
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 05:41:31 PM »
Such a twink these days, should start lifting again.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2014, 08:07:27 PM »
This does not look anywhere near 270 and his wives legs are almost as big as his.

He was very light in 2010 and in this Nov pic maybe 225/30.

230 tops!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 08:54:42 PM »
If these guys aren't dying from something, you sure hope they are...
?

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 09:03:19 PM »
 ::) He looks terrible ? No matter what his weight

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 09:10:09 PM »
No they don't, it's a ticking time bomb to be that heavy at "5'10"

This. It is NOT natural to weigh that much being a midget at 5'10. On my biggest ever (cycle) I weighed around 250, and that's at a height of 6'3. It felt horrible and unhealthy. I probably could have kept pushing for 260-280 but there's just no reason. So some random nobody can call me 'big  ::)

Never thought Dorian to be the type. Why not just lean down to a healthy weight and cruise on HRT doses if he misses the needle that bad.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2014, 10:27:05 PM »
This. It is NOT natural to weigh that much being a midget at 5'10. On my biggest ever (cycle) I weighed around 250, and that's at a height of 6'3. It felt horrible and unhealthy. I probably could have kept pushing for 260-280 but there's just no reason. So some random nobody can call me 'big  ::)

Never thought Dorian to be the type. Why not just lean down to a healthy weight and cruise on HRT doses if he misses the needle that bad.

You sound like a twink.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2014, 11:23:30 PM »
Oh Christ. The average American WOMAN weighs about this now. Hes 268 not 368.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 01:27:53 AM »
This does not look anywhere near 270 and his wives legs are almost as big as his.

I remember meeting and speaking with Dorian at the Arnold in 10, while he was handing out his Yates Approved supplements, and my thought was he was 220 tops. It was obvious he still trained but he didn't have a "standout" feature or build.

By no means am I talking crap about Yates, he's an all time great, I just couldn't wrap my mind around how "normal" he looked. I'm assuming a combination of drugs, training and response all play a role in bodybuilding. I also had the same experience with Levorne around the same time,  I think he was transitioning into acting, but he was TINY, like 180 tops. He was signing at a booth, wearing a cutoff, and his arms looked real lean and defined, it seemed like he kept flexing his tri when he leaned across the table, but you could see that he was something different.

I ended up walking alongside him at one point and tried chatting him up as we made our way out (it was about something he posted on here) he shot me a look like I was a lunatic and sped off.

I guess I shouldn't have said my name was Earl1972.....

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 01:30:52 AM »
Dorian never looked overly big in clothing when he was ripped.

Some of you guys need to get ripped, see how you look in clothes then see what you weigh. Once you drop all that fat and water you look huge underneath and not that big in a shirt and can still carry a lot of weight.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 01:37:45 AM »
some people just weigh more than u think, 20-30 pounds more than u think...dorian is a dense fuck compared to those ballonniggas around! Black people often weigh less than u think, big arian brothers/farmers much more than u think!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 01:54:42 AM »
Oh Christ. The average American WOMAN weighs about this now. Hes 268 not 368.

U need to stop hanging around BMC's girls

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2014, 01:55:43 AM »

Some of you guys need to get ripped, see how you look in clothes then see what you weigh. Once you drop all that fat and water you look huge underneath and not that big in a shirt and can still carry a lot of weight.

Again I wasn't speaking poorly of Dorian, nor was I saying he looked like crap, however in my mind I thought he would still "stand out" even while not being competitive.  He wasn't extremely wide or thick, he just looked like a dude who lifted. He may have been super lean I have no idea, he had on a nike drifit polo and I just thought it was odd that his arms didn't stretch  the sleeves.

Actually I remember thinking that his traps/upper back looked really different.

He competed at 250+  I'm sure he looked plenty big in his clothes.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 02:04:31 AM »

i agree 100%,when i looked my biggest stripped down i looked my smallest in clothes,when i looked my biggest in clothes i looked sloppy stripped down. it would b the same story always,people would see me in clothes and be like yo g you look alittle small,have u been lifting?then they see me stripped down and say,wow dude u look huge ::) it takes a trained eye to know what to look for
R

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 02:39:40 AM »
i agree 100%,when i looked my biggest stripped down i looked my smallest in clothes,when i looked my biggest in clothes i looked sloppy stripped down. it would b the same story always,people would see me in clothes and be like yo g you look alittle small,have u been lifting?then they see me stripped down and say,wow dude u look huge ::) it takes a trained eye to know what to look for

Structure plays a role. I can look "small" in looser clothes, then when I take 'em off it's like "wtf man, how much can you bench?  :o"

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 03:31:29 AM »
Structure plays a role. I can look "small" in looser clothes, then when I take 'em off it's like "wtf man, how much can you bench?  :o"

lol,same here,when id wear baggy shirts and baggy sweats people would say( hey man u aint sick are u?)i  had the sunk in face cheeks also,plus u guys know the face gets even more drawn the older u get.i look liked a crack head who hasnt eaten in 3 weeks :D.i remember when i first went to bodybuilding shows, id see a guy onstage and be like holy shit man that guys huge,then hed come sit near me or walk by me with a loose shirt on and id be like that must be his skinny brother,lol.i honestlt thought that couldnt be that same huge guy i just seen onstage, then my freind who was up on that stuff told me about the illusion part of bodybuilding and how a ripped guy can look huge onstage and normal in loose clothes
R

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 03:32:07 AM »
Stop naggin' about his weight and upload more photos of his hot girlfriend!!    

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2014, 03:35:57 AM »

When u lock the most shit "swole and fat" u get attension from people that dosent know anything about lifting but no attension in the gym.

When you look the best u get no attension from everydaylife people but get attension in the gym.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2014, 03:46:29 AM »
Looks like a drained old fart.Would give him 210 at it's best unless his liver doesnt weigh 70 pounds.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2014, 03:56:08 AM »
Greatest body in the universe, and stil u have to buy a girlfriend! Fantastic!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2014, 06:17:37 AM »
Looks like a drained old fart.Would give him 210 at it's best unless his liver doesnt weigh 70 pounds.

yes, Dorian is worn out. But at least he gets to pound that Brazilian ass every night. Not the worst life. I wonder if he still drives an Aston Martin?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2014, 06:21:36 AM »
maybe, but maybe not, he might have one of those IRON INSIDES that some guys have and the drugs dont come back and bite them in the ass. some guys have iron livers and kidneys and hearts,and others do 1 cycle and have liver issues,its all genetics,even on the internals to

Great point...
It puzzles me with the people that smoke and drink...
Some get cancer just from second hand smoking .. while others Fucking smoke like
A chimney and no health issues.. same with alcohol  :-\

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2014, 09:27:34 AM »
lol,same here,when id wear baggy shirts and baggy sweats people would say( hey man u aint sick are u?)i  had the sunk in face cheeks also,plus u guys know the face gets even more drawn the older u get.i look liked a crack head who hasnt eaten in 3 weeks :D.i remember when i first went to bodybuilding shows, id see a guy onstage and be like holy shit man that guys huge,then hed come sit near me or walk by me with a loose shirt on and id be like that must be his skinny brother,lol.i honestlt thought that couldnt be that same huge guy i just seen onstage, then my freind who was up on that stuff told me about the illusion part of bodybuilding and how a ripped guy can look huge onstage and normal in loose clothes

I competed at 193. I show people those pics and they are shocked, like is that photoshopped. I weigh 198-200 now and same amount of muscle if not much better quality. But 5'8' and 200 lean as and people can't see it unless they know. I've had bouncers at hotels say damm you're a big guy i've some people not even see it because they have no idea. I could put on 10-5 pounds of shit and walk around looking massive in clothes but fuck that. I see bloated guys walking around in tight tops and i just think big deal you need to drop 30 pounds to get ripped.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2014, 09:29:24 AM »
yes, Dorian is worn out. But at least he gets to pound that Brazilian ass every night. Not the worst life. I wonder if he still drives an Aston Martin?
I have no idea, probably does...maybe upgraded it...or sold it for his wife implants.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2014, 09:56:37 AM »

Too bad he tore up his arms.  I am so glad I did not tear my biceps when I was dead lifting heavy.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2014, 10:03:03 AM »

Bullshit that he's almost 270 looking like that, at 5'10... Like you said, maybe 220 range...