Author Topic: if there where no pics of members,how would u envision them?tall,short,fat,bald?  (Read 1713 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i think that thought runs thru all our minds at some point,especially when that person never posted a pic and they post alot daily. when i saw pics of certain people that post alot,i totally imagined them to look a whole nother way than what they looked like in thier pic,i guess i was trying to picture them from thier personality. man was i way off on almost everyone.certain guys i pictured as huge big dudes with tats and they where business type lookin dudes,and the guys i imagined where business types where huge and tatood up to the max,lol. it just goes to show that trying to imagine what a person looks like from reading thier posts or even a voice can really be wrong. i picture the guys that r always trying to putdown and laugh at other members looking like this pic below,they r the same ones saying they r shredded and dont post pics for abunch of guys ect

R

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
i think that thought runs thru all our minds at some point,especially when that person never posted a pic and they post alot daily. when i saw pics of certain people that post alot,i totally imagined them to look a whole nother way than what they looked like in thier pic,i guess i was trying to picture them from thier personality. man was i way off on almost everyone.certain guys i pictured as huge big dudes with tats and they where business type lookin dudes,and the guys i imagined where business types where huge and tatood up to the max,lol. it just goes to show that trying to imagine what a person looks like from reading thier posts or even a voice can really be wrong. i picture the guys that r always trying to putdown and laugh at other members looking like this pic below,they r the same ones saying they r shredded and dont post pics for abunch of guys ect

Too bright, And un-basement-like.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
most of the menbers are turds and ugly nerd twinks! Thats how most people IRL look like!

Only 1 of 10 got the genetic win on thelottery. And only 1 of 10 who got the win made something out of it! So 1 of 100 men look decent, not nerdy, not fat, not ugly.

Since this is a forum for muscles the statistic might be different here, but since this is internet, and internet is for the nerds i guess 1 out of 100 is a propper number for not being a looser or nerd IRL

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
The folks here with the best physiques almost never put anybody down unless they are called out by a pictureless wonder talking shit.

And there are literally hundreds of fakes like "the trainer" that try to shit on everybody without putting up a pic.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The folks here with the best physiques almost never put anybody down unless they are called out by a pictureless wonder talking shit.

And there are literally hundreds of fakes like "the trainer" that try to shit on everybody without putting up a pic.

yes i agree aj,i always said the about the really good built fellas,they never have a bad word to say about anybody and if they do its cause they where called it,just like u mentioned above.its always the dick heads with no muscle talking shit about everyone
R

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I'm a tiny tit breddy huge myself.
Don't really care what the other members look like unless they're impressive then I give props. Lots of genetics and juice go into a stellar physique so I'm happy to acknowledge but that's it.
I imagine most American members* pretty big, frame wise and up beat.

*do not interpret this word wrongly

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
its all good
R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Like my momma always said to me......."If ya got it, flaunt it!"  :-*

Plus I share my pics to provide the youth with inspiration to attain a good physique.

They can look at my pics and say: "I think he might be natural".

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
I would have assumed that Squadfather was a monster.

~

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I would have assumed that Squadfather was a monster.

Squad was humongous - the reflections led you astray.
Science Fact:
16:9 was only invented to allow a more accurate portrait of his brutality of a physique.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Like my momma always said to me......."If ya got it, flaunt it!"  :-*

Plus I share my pics to provide the youth with inspiration to attain a good physique.

They can look at my pics and say: "I think he might be natural".

u might be a natural...party animal :D just like me
R

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I always imagine Johnny Falcon / Marty Champions at his Daddy Waddy peak condition.  He will re-achieve it shortly I imagine.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
I used to assume everyone on here was in pretty good shape.
I was mistaken...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Rule of the internet:  all posters are assumed  fat until proven otherwise.
Y

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Haha but why would fat guys be on a bodybuilding site? Unless they were not no homo...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Good God, this is The Truth.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I am glad to say that I am not fat, nor ugly. Well, whether someone finds me ugly or handsome is very subjective, however I am definitely not fat or skinny. :D
X

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
4-6 weeks from contest shape. if they would compete that is, getbiggers just dont feel like it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Ain't that the mothafuckin trooof.