Author Topic: 2 cops executed in NYC  (Read 27050 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2 cops executed in NYC
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2014, 03:35:05 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/13/al-sharpton-leads-thousands-in-saturday-march-on-washington-dc

Remember these ghetto animals asking for dead cops?   

Remember browns step dad calling to burn down ferguson? 

Remember holder calling us a nation of cowards ? 

Remember fagbama speaking out on prof in harvard, ashtray, brown, gardner, etc? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2014, 03:35:32 PM »
He was a ghetto thug - thats what they do

he was,and people like you make him feel its ok to carry out this shit because he thinks he going to be a hero to your type

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2014, 03:38:22 PM »
he was,and people like you make him feel its ok to carry out this shit because he thinks he going to be a hero to your type

You can be against police corruption and killing of cops at the same time moron

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2014, 03:41:06 PM »
here is more shit the far left said,you know, sharpton and Obama and soul crusher

I could care less what % it is.   its the truth.   Most cops are utterly useless in anything but a taxpayer funded gestapo role to terrorize citizens for utter bs

Im NYC that is my experience  

Most white cops i know and grew up with in NYC are losers and pieces of shit who got there through connections and abuse citzens every chance they can  

quotes from you

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2014, 03:45:31 PM »
this and everything else feeds into it

Yeah, how dare people criticize cops.

How dare people express their freedom of speech.

Some psycho might murder people, so everyone should just be cheerleaders for the cops.  ::)

I notice your not holding 33 accountable for the girlfriend this guy shot.  Of course she's black, so her tragedy probably doesn't matter to you.

Blacken showing off that strong reasoning again.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »

You can be against police corruption and killing of cops at the same time moron

I've yet to see Fox or CNN post a pic of the girlfriend shot.  Apparently only the cops matter.  The story is long about the cops, what great people they were, etc... and a tiny blurb about the girlfriend.

Oh brother.  ::)

This guy was murderous trash...saved the taxpayers a lot of money off'ng himself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2014, 03:50:23 PM »

I've yet to see Fox or CNN post a pic of the girlfriend shot.  Apparently only the cops matter.  The story is long about the cops, what great people they were, etc... and a tiny blurb about the girlfriend.

This guy was murderous trash...saved the taxpayers a lot of money off'ng himself.

Look at his history - a life long criminal and waste of life

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2014, 03:53:02 PM »
here is more shit the far left said,you know, sharpton and Obama and soul crusher

I could care less what % it is.   its the truth.   Most cops are utterly useless in anything but a taxpayer funded gestapo role to terrorize citizens for utter bs

Im NYC that is my experience  

Most white cops i know and grew up with in NYC are losers and pieces of shit who got there through connections and abuse citzens every chance they can  

so skip you think this is normal criticism

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2014, 03:55:18 PM »

I'm in 100% agreement dude.  This guy was a piece of shit.

And murdering cops is completely unacceptable.  They have to be dealt with politically and legitimately.

But there's nothing wrong with criticizing cops and advocating drastic change.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2014, 03:58:46 PM »

Where did I say anything about it being ok to commit violence on anyone?  Huh?   

I'll wait on it

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2014, 03:59:50 PM »

Don't know if I'd say 'normal', but certainly not something that even comes close to advocating or contributing to the murder of cops.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2014, 04:06:14 PM »

Don't know if I'd say 'normal', but certainly not something that even comes close to advocating or contributing to the murder of cops.

not his post by itself but that type of mentality plays into the way these nuts think

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2014, 04:38:40 PM »

the girlfriend didnt die, the cops did

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2014, 04:40:14 PM »
not his post by itself but that type of mentality plays into the way these nuts think

No, I don't think that broad, general statements such as 'all cops suck' play into that mentality.

Sincere conviction that murder is an appropriate solution plays into these nutbags mentality.  So the people out chanting that they wanted dead cops may have a played a role, or leaders advocating for murder of cops (political or religious). 

But, just a general expression of opinion (facetious or otherwise) - is just that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2014, 05:04:01 PM »
It's ok. He was "mentally ill" let's just excuse his actions - Strawman

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2014, 05:26:15 PM »
It's ok. He was "mentally ill" let's just excuse his actions - Strawman

mental illness seems to be something you share with the shooter.
I'm guessing profound stupidity is something else you have in common.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2014, 08:19:19 PM »

lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2014, 09:28:31 PM »

Brilliant. Hahaha

Hey Strawman..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2014, 07:12:58 AM »

STFU libfag - the only thing this ghetto Obama son was doing was following the racial bs of diblasio, holder, Sharpton, Obama etc

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2014, 07:56:10 AM »
The asshole POSTED ONLINE THAT THIS WAS DIRECT RETALIATION/RACE BASED PRE MEDITATED MURDER in response to the ferguson/nyc fantasy Narrative bullshit formented by the Left...

AND STILL CRICKETS FROM THE LEFT.

there are  no crickets from the left. This was already condemned buy them all.. what are the shit are you talking about.

“Two brave men won’t be going home to their loved ones … and for that, there is no justification,” Mr. Obama said in a statement. “I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal - prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen.

“This was an unspeakable act of barbarism, and I was deeply saddened to hear of the loss of these two brave officers in the line of duty,” Mr. Holder said in a statement

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/holder-condemns-senseless-killings-new-york-police/#!#ixzz3MduNmncw
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/holder-condemns-senseless-killings-new-york-police/#!#ixzz3MduEdwNi

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/holder-condemns-senseless-killings-new-york-police/#!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2014, 07:59:03 AM »
STFU libfag - the only thing this ghetto Obama son was doing was following the racial bs of diblasio, holder, Sharpton, Obama etc and the hatred of cops by 333386

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2014, 08:01:48 AM »

what was his criminal record?  If he had serious charges, he should still be in prison.  I have to question the NY justice system if he was free and had done very bad things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2014, 08:05:46 AM »
what was his criminal record?  If he had serious charges, he should still be in prison.  I have to question the NY justice system if he was free and had done very bad things.

He was a violent criminal w a gun charge in Maryland - another gentle giant he was not

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2014, 08:08:33 AM »
 ::)   

there are  no crickets from the left. This was already condemned buy them all.. what are the shit are you talking about.

“Two brave men won’t be going home to their loved ones … and for that, there is no justification,” Mr. Obama said in a statement. “I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal - prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen.

“This was an unspeakable act of barbarism, and I was deeply saddened to hear of the loss of these two brave officers in the line of duty,” Mr. Holder said in a statement

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/holder-condemns-senseless-killings-new-york-police/#!#ixzz3MduNmncw

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/holder-condemns-senseless-killings-new-york-police/#!#ixzz3MduEdwNi

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/holder-condemns-senseless-killings-new-york-police/#!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2014, 08:52:54 AM »
He was likely mentally ill. He was still a thug and a cowardly murderer. You can be both.