Author Topic: 2 cops executed in NYC  (Read 26849 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2 cops executed in NYC
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2014, 10:09:32 AM »
All you liberals now need to go home and get your FNG shines boxes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2014, 10:10:42 AM »
people with brain injuries like yourself tend to laugh at inappropriate times

you voted for Obama 2x over - you are in no position whatsoever to attack others

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2014, 10:11:20 AM »
DiBlasio told us NY'ers that he told his son to fear the NYPD for being black

Link to this quote please.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2014, 10:12:54 AM »

you voted for Obama 2x over - you are in no position whatsoever to attack others

again, the above statement confirms either profound stupidity on your part or mental illness

seriously, you've exhibited obvious signs of true mental illness for years now

how about you take advantage of Obamacare and get some help

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2014, 10:17:26 AM »
people with brain injuries like yourself tend to laugh at inappropriate times

I laugh at how stupid your statement is

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2014, 10:18:53 AM »
I spent some time with Ben Garner, Eric’s father, who is in unspeakable pain,” he said, speaking at Mt. Sinai United Christian Church on Staten Island. “I couldn’t help but immediately think what it would mean to me to lose Dante. Life could never be the same thereafter and I could feel how it will never be whole again.”

The mayor said he and his wife Chirlane, who is black, have had to have the same somber talk with Dante warning him about run-ins with cops that many parents of young black men must have with their sons.

“Chirlane and I have had to talk to Dante for years about the dangers that he may face – good young man, law abiding young man, never would think to do anything wrong, and yet because of the history that still hangs over us, the dangers he may face. We’ve had to literally train him, as families have all over this city for decades, in how to take special care in any encounter he has with the police officers who are there to protect him,” he said.

“I’ve had to worry over the years. Chirlane’s had to worry. Is Dante safe each night? There are so many families in this city who feel that each and every night. Is my child safe?...Are they safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors?”

Fu*k him.. He threw his cops under the bus for the sake of pandering.. I doubt he had that conversation and I doubt he has spent a second worrying that the police are going to hurt his son

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2014, 10:19:05 AM »
Former New York Governor George Pataki also came out against de Blasio and Holder, saying; 'Sickened by these barbaric acts, which sadly are a predictable outcome of divisive anti-cop rhetoric of #ericholder & #mayordeblasio. #NYPD'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2014, 10:22:41 AM »
I spent some time with Ben Garner, Eric’s father, who is in unspeakable pain,” he said, speaking at Mt. Sinai United Christian Church on Staten Island. “I couldn’t help but immediately think what it would mean to me to lose Dante. Life could never be the same thereafter and I could feel how it will never be whole again.”

The mayor said he and his wife Chirlane, who is black, have had to have the same somber talk with Dante warning him about run-ins with cops that many parents of young black men must have with their sons.

“Chirlane and I have had to talk to Dante for years about the dangers that he may face – good young man, law abiding young man, never would think to do anything wrong, and yet because of the history that still hangs over us, the dangers he may face. We’ve had to literally train him, as families have all over this city for decades, in how to take special care in any encounter he has with the police officers who are there to protect him,” he said.

“I’ve had to worry over the years. Chirlane’s had to worry. Is Dante safe each night? There are so many families in this city who feel that each and every night. Is my child safe?...Are they safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors?”

Fu*k him.. He threw his cops under the bus for the sake of pandering.. I doubt he had that conversation and I doubt he has spent a second worrying that the police are going to hurt his son

Dante has far more to fear from fellow thugs and criminals, the cops have a lot more to fear from Dante, than Dante has from the cops. 

Sick of these liberal pos w this nonsense

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »
Bullshit - these cops are dead, Ferguson business smoldering, people stuck in traffic due to Obama voters run amok in the streets, etc due do ghetto thugs like Obama holder shaprton deblasio et al fanning the flames of hate and bs based on lies about ghetto thugs who made poor choices in life like Ashtray, Brown Gardner, etc

ok...real quick bro...I’m not sure if you're certifiably mental (this is an honest concern of mine) or of this is some kind of act. But this is the thing, there are people I disagree with on fundamental social and political issues that offer constructive debate to an issue which is less about extreme emotion (which you display on a daily basis) and more about law and morals and ethics which when blended can give a sort of "north star" to justice or whatever were discussing. You my little friend bring absolutely zero to any conversation. It is almost as if you are the getbig version of Morton Downey JR. Shock value only with no real substance. I’m not stopping you from replying to my posts, but there won’t be a whole lot of conversation between you and I because you have shown an inability to reply in an adult manner.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2014, 10:36:03 AM »
ok...real quick bro...I’m not sure if you're certifiably mental (this is an honest concern of mine) or of this is some kind of act. But this is the thing, there are people I disagree with on fundamental social and political issues that offer constructive debate to an issue which is less about extreme emotion (which you display on a daily basis) and more about law and morals and ethics which when blended can give a sort of "north star" to justice or whatever were discussing. You my little friend bring absolutely zero to any conversation. It is almost as if you are the getbig version of Morton Downey JR. Shock value only with no real substance. I’m not stopping you from replying to my posts, but there won’t be a whole lot of conversation between you and I because you have shown an inability to reply in an adult manner.

What is there to discuss - forever now the rest of us have had to endure utter lies and bs by racists and thugs like Obama Sharpton holder deblasio about non issues and bogus cases like Ashtray, Brown , Zimm, Gardner, violent protests, you name it - and now its all brought to a head w the death of two cops. 

Holder called us a nation of cowards

Sharpton is a snitch and racist criminal himself

Obama is a joke and adds fuelt ot he flames

DeBlasio is a racial arsonist himself w his communist bs. 

What exactly do you want to discuss? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2014, 10:36:39 AM »

You know, if I applied that criteria to people in here.. there would be about 5 people I would be able to respond to.. but it's not a bad idea. It is frustrating when someone is so emotional they can't navigate a discussion without getting all butt hurt. Not speaking directly about Soul3333 but in general. There are many opportunities for discussions about topics that matter, or are at least interesting, with the potential for exhanges of ideas and opinions and the possibility of taking something new away from the discussion.. but it rapidly devolves into emotional often hatefilled attacks.. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2014, 10:38:42 AM »
Like I said, I wouldn't do it myself, but I understand why they did it and don't have heartburn about it. The police occupation is hard enough without an elected official, or any govt official for that matter, adding fuel to the flames

Big Woop.  Do what everyone else does and go to the fucking bar and cry about the boss.

When the badge and uniform go on, behave like a professional, mature, adult.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2014, 10:40:54 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2014, 10:42:39 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/227851-ny-dem-dont-point-fingers-at-politicians-after-officer-killings

Yeah - gun control is the big issue here.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Rangle - another criminal worthless ghetto thug politician on the take pimping a false narrative. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2014, 10:43:30 AM »
You know, if I applied that criteria to people in here.. there would be about 5 people I would be able to respond to.. but it's not a bad idea. It is frustrating when someone is so emotional they can't navigate a discussion without getting all butt hurt. Not speaking directly about Soul3333 but in general. There are many opportunities for discussions about topics that matter, or are at least interesting, with the potential for exhanges of ideas and opinions and the possibility of taking something new away from the discussion.. but it rapidly devolves into emotional often hatefilled attacks.. 

I get you bro. Does get a bit confusing that mature adults have opinions on a subject, trotting out opinion as fact, thus everything that follows is a result, that non-confirmed opinion/fact.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/227851-ny-dem-dont-point-fingers-at-politicians-after-officer-killings

Yeah - gun control is the big issue here.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Rangle - another criminal worthless ghetto thug politician on the take pimping a false narrative. 

What's Peter King saying about everything?

Haven't seen much from him, though I can guess...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2014, 10:48:29 AM »

Big Woop.  Do what everyone else does and go to the fucking bar and cry about the boss.

because most jobs the stupid shit said doesn't put your live in danger,one thing I notice is your always crying about the police

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2014, 10:50:31 AM »

Big Woop.  Do what everyone else does and go to the fucking bar and cry about the boss.

When Dell bosses do it, it doesn't increase the odds of bodily harm coming to the dell employees. Otherwise I would agree with you. When people see or hear people like a mayor paint cops as thugs and dangerous, it can lead to the increase in hostile attitudes and people thinking they don't have to listen to the police because the mayor "validates" their feelings and it could lead to dangerous results for both parties.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2014, 10:52:05 AM »
I get you bro. Does get a bit confusing that mature adults have opinions on a subject, trotting out opinion as fact, thus everything that follows is a result, that non-confirmed opinion/fact.

Again - Obama called police acting foolishly, "if I had a son", endless nonsense on the brown case, gardner, etc.

Holder?  Really - the same pos who released the FLAN terrorists and called us a nation of cowards

DeBlasio - a communist and Marxist who went to cuba to side w the Sandinistas and wifes maid lives w a cop killer and his bs

Sharpton?  Really?  Want to go there?  

Rangle?  Um I could do pages on that ghetto creep

So tell me - what do you want to discuss?  Brown case was bogus, Trayvon case was bogus, Garnder case was bogus only so far as NYC has draconian taxes and laws and he should have been given a summons, etc.  Yet to hear people like Obama deblasio holder et al speak blacks are dying daily by cops.  And even yet further - these same idiots "the community" follows never says a peep about the hundreds of murders each week by blacks on blacks that terrorize most cities.

So lets have a convo and stop the bs ok?  

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2014, 10:58:02 AM »
because most jobs the stupid shit said doesn't put your live in danger,one thing I notice is your always crying about the police

Oh please, vets deal with it every freaking day.

Every time some policy, statement, or whatever comes down that some fanatic doesn't like they're in danger.

At no time has Deblasio, Obama, Holder or anybody else even suggested that murdering a cop was acceptable.

They've said racism is an issue in policing and this nation.  BFD.

It wouldn't be acceptable behavior for anyone else doing it, it's not acceptable behavior from these cops.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2014, 11:02:33 AM »
When Dell bosses do it, it doesn't increase the odds of bodily harm coming to the dell employees. Otherwise I would agree with you. When people see or hear people like a mayor paint cops as thugs and dangerous, it can lead to the increase in hostile attitudes and people thinking they don't have to listen to the police because the mayor "validates" their feelings and it could lead to dangerous results for both parties.     

I think you would have an argument if what you were saying were true.  As it stands, none of them have advocated or even come close to advocating violence against cops.

Believing that racism exists in policing or society does not equate to making murder an acceptable solution.

I think you would agree that I'm as tough on you as can be.  I would NEVER want to see you harmed.  Change should come politically and legitimately through laws and courts.  Despite any argument we have on this board, physically hurting you to see change is unacceptable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
Here is my problem w that - the cases they use as examples don't in any way support the argument they are trying to make. 

Oh please, vets deal with it every freaking day.

Every time some policy, statement, or whatever comes down that some fanatic doesn't like they're in danger.

At no time has Deblasio, Obama, Holder or anybody else even suggested that murdering a cop was acceptable.

They've said racism is an issue in policing and this nation.  BFD.

It wouldn't be acceptable behavior for anyone else doing it, it's not acceptable behavior from these cops.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2014, 11:11:07 AM »
did you guys see this situation?

Jonathan Ferrell North Carolina

Im sure hes a two bit thug according to 333

and we still arent allowed to criticize police

(CNN) — Police in North Carolina shot and killed a man running toward them Saturday morning — but he may have just been looking for help after a car wreck.

Officers responded to a “breaking and entering” 911 call at a home in Charlotte.

The homeowner told dispatchers that a man had been knocking on her door repeatedly.

Police say that when they got to the scene, a man matching the caller’s description ran toward them.

One of the officers fired his stun gun, but it was “unsuccessful.” Another officer then opened fire, police said.

Jonathan Ferrell died at the scene. He was shot several times.

He was unarmed.

Police now believe Ferrell was seeking assistance after crashing his car.

The crash

Ferrell was 24 and a former football player at Florida A&M University.

Police found a wrecked car nearby, indicating that he may have been trying to get help.

“It was a pretty serious accident,” Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Rodney Monroe told CNN affiliate WSOC.

The crash was so severe that authorities now believe Ferrell had to climb out of the back window, affiliate WBTV reported.

He ran to the closest house for help.

The woman inside thought it was her husband.

“To her surprise, it was an individual that she did not know or recognize,” Monroe told WBTV. “She immediately closed the door, hit her panic alarm, called 911.”

The man stood outside and “continued to attempt to gain the attention of the homeowner,” a police statement said.

The shooting

Police have charged Officer Randall Kerrick with voluntary manslaughter — a felony. He turned himself in Saturday afternoon and was released Sunday on $50,000 bond.

Police used “charged” and “ran” and “advanced” in their description of what Ferrell did.

There were three officers at the scene, but Kerrick was the only one to use a gun.

He fired several times, police said.

“The evidence revealed that Mr. Ferrell did advance on Officer Kerrick and the investigation showed that the subsequent shooting of Mr. Ferrell was excessive,” police said in another statement issued late Saturday night. “Our investigation has shown that Officer Kerrick did not have a lawful right to discharge his weapon during this encounter. ”

All three officers have been placed on paid leave.

A charge of voluntary manslaughter means the person used excessive force in self-defense, or carried out the act without intent to kill.

Police called the incident “unfortunate.”

“It has devastated a family as well as caused a great deal of sadness and anxiety in our organization,” a statement said.

Kerrick’s first court appearance is scheduled for Monday at 1:30 p.m., the Mecklenburg County District Attorney’s Office said.

“In every case, the District Attorney’s Office evaluates the evidence available and works to achieve a fair and just outcome,” the office said in a statement.

The reaction

Friends expressed grief on social media, calling Ferrell a “brother” and demanding “justice.”

He had at least one brother, Willie, who played with him at Florida A&M.

The university said it was “deeply saddened” at the loss. In a statement, Michael Smith, interim athletic director, said Ferrell played safety and was part of the 2010 championship team. “Our hearts and prayers go out to his family during their time of bereavement,” Smith said.

Ferrell was engaged.

“We loved him. Our family loved him,” his fiancee’s mother told WSOC.

He would have turned 25 next month.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/justice/north-carolina-police-shooting/index.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2014, 11:13:08 AM »
And - its F'D up but what does it have to do w race? 

did you guys see this situation?

Jonathan Ferrell North Carolina

Im sure hes a two bit thug according to 333

and we still arent allowed to criticize police

(CNN) — Police in North Carolina shot and killed a man running toward them Saturday morning — but he may have just been looking for help after a car wreck.

Officers responded to a “breaking and entering” 911 call at a home in Charlotte.

The homeowner told dispatchers that a man had been knocking on her door repeatedly.

Police say that when they got to the scene, a man matching the caller’s description ran toward them.

One of the officers fired his stun gun, but it was “unsuccessful.” Another officer then opened fire, police said.

Jonathan Ferrell died at the scene. He was shot several times.

He was unarmed.

Police now believe Ferrell was seeking assistance after crashing his car.

The crash

Ferrell was 24 and a former football player at Florida A&M University.

Police found a wrecked car nearby, indicating that he may have been trying to get help.

“It was a pretty serious accident,” Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Rodney Monroe told CNN affiliate WSOC.

The crash was so severe that authorities now believe Ferrell had to climb out of the back window, affiliate WBTV reported.

He ran to the closest house for help.

The woman inside thought it was her husband.

“To her surprise, it was an individual that she did not know or recognize,” Monroe told WBTV. “She immediately closed the door, hit her panic alarm, called 911.”

The man stood outside and “continued to attempt to gain the attention of the homeowner,” a police statement said.

The shooting

Police have charged Officer Randall Kerrick with voluntary manslaughter — a felony. He turned himself in Saturday afternoon and was released Sunday on $50,000 bond.

Police used “charged” and “ran” and “advanced” in their description of what Ferrell did.

There were three officers at the scene, but Kerrick was the only one to use a gun.

He fired several times, police said.

“The evidence revealed that Mr. Ferrell did advance on Officer Kerrick and the investigation showed that the subsequent shooting of Mr. Ferrell was excessive,” police said in another statement issued late Saturday night. “Our investigation has shown that Officer Kerrick did not have a lawful right to discharge his weapon during this encounter. ”

All three officers have been placed on paid leave.

A charge of voluntary manslaughter means the person used excessive force in self-defense, or carried out the act without intent to kill.

Police called the incident “unfortunate.”

“It has devastated a family as well as caused a great deal of sadness and anxiety in our organization,” a statement said.

Kerrick’s first court appearance is scheduled for Monday at 1:30 p.m., the Mecklenburg County District Attorney’s Office said.

“In every case, the District Attorney’s Office evaluates the evidence available and works to achieve a fair and just outcome,” the office said in a statement.

The reaction

Friends expressed grief on social media, calling Ferrell a “brother” and demanding “justice.”

He had at least one brother, Willie, who played with him at Florida A&M.

The university said it was “deeply saddened” at the loss. In a statement, Michael Smith, interim athletic director, said Ferrell played safety and was part of the 2010 championship team. “Our hearts and prayers go out to his family during their time of bereavement,” Smith said.

Ferrell was engaged.

“We loved him. Our family loved him,” his fiancee’s mother told WSOC.

He would have turned 25 next month.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/justice/north-carolina-police-shooting/index.html