Author Topic: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back  (Read 20134 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2014, 09:11:56 PM »
"be careful around cops!" isn't about race, it's about surprising a stressed out low IQ liar with a glock.
Ψ

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 09:14:06 PM »
Amazing how all these clowns talk shit and spew endless racism and isolationalism...then turn around and act like their Mom was raped because some cops got shot in a RANDOM act of violence.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 09:15:44 PM »
"be careful around cops!" isn't about race, it's about surprising a stressed out low IQ liar with a glock.

Cops lie.  all the time.  Most of the time, they only ADMIT what car data and witnesses and cell phones and traffic cameras pick up, long after their lying-ass police report is filed.

And they NEVER get fired/imprisoned for these lies, and they really should.

Cops WILL, from time to time, accidentally shoot people.
Cops WILL, from time to time, lie about shit to keep their own asses out of trouble.

So what is the outrage?  A dad told a kid to watch his ass around cops?   That's smart parenting.

What ELSE did Deblasio say that was anti-Cop?   Coach?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 09:16:04 PM »
. They aren't paid to think, they protect and serve. It's not a choice for them.

Maybe you haven't been watching the news.  NY cops are NOT required to serve and protect.
Ψ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »
Cops lie.  all the time.  Most of the time, they only ADMIT what car data and witnesses and cell phones and traffic cameras pick up, long after their lying-ass police report is filed.

And they NEVER get fired/imprisoned for these lies, and they really should.

Cops WILL, from time to time, accidentally shoot people.
Cops WILL, from time to time, lie about shit to keep their own asses out of trouble.

So what is the outrage?  A dad told a kid to watch his ass around cops?   That's smart parenting.

What ELSE did Deblasio say that was anti-Cop?   Coach?

I take it you're backing Deblasio, obama, Sharpton and holder? Yes or no. One word answer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 09:29:14 PM »
I take it you're backing Deblasio, obama, Sharpton and holder? Yes or no. One word answer.

what the motherfck are you talking about?  FCK no, I'm not backing that.  My beliefs:

1) firehose protesters
2) lock up & execute cop killers.

Did you miss that post by me?  I only wrote it about 3 times in the last ten minutes lol.   I have no pity for this murderous piece of shit, and I come from a family with law enforcement, so I have a pretty high respect for what they do, and the STRESS they're always under.

Now, I asked you to tell me what "anti-cop" statements have been made by Deblasio.  Do you have one?  Because telling your kid to "be careful" around cops is common fcking sense, no matter what color you are, no matter what city you're in.  Only a fcking fool doesn't tell their kid to move slowly, repeat directions, be polite, move slowly, drive carefully, move slowly, and obey when a cop is there.  BE CAREFUL, yes, that's common sense.

What is the exact anti-police statement made by Deblasio, coach?  Please post it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 09:35:53 PM »
Getbiggers, a serious question - how many of you tell your kids to "BE CAREFUL AROUND COPS"?

Is it really that outrageous of a statement?  I mean, they're under a lot of stress, they're giving orders to a stranger in a dark car... any kind of sudden noise, move, etc could have them drawing a gun and shooting pretty quickly. 

Is this classic victimization/over-reaction to a dad telling his kid to exercise basic caution (be careful) when dealing with them?

And what's up with people somehow equating "be careful around cops" to somehow justifying murdering them?  Who makes that kind of insanely unrelated leap?  I mean, seriously, guys, what do you tell your kids about how to act around cops?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
I tell my kids to stay away from cops. My neighbors who are all cops tell people to stay away from cops as well.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 09:44:53 PM »
Getbiggers, a serious question - how many of you tell your kids to "BE CAREFUL AROUND COPS"?

Is it really that outrageous of a statement?  I mean, they're under a lot of stress, they're giving orders to a stranger in a dark car... any kind of sudden noise, move, etc could have them drawing a gun and shooting pretty quickly. 

Is this classic victimization/over-reaction to a dad telling his kid to exercise basic caution (be careful) when dealing with them?

And what's up with people somehow equating "be careful around cops" to somehow justifying murdering them?  Who makes that kind of insanely unrelated leap?  I mean, seriously, guys, what do you tell your kids about how to act around cops?

when i first started to drive my dad told me something similar if i were to get pulled over. basically, what to do and how to act because you never know how the cop is going to respond. better to be safe than sorry.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 09:46:37 PM »

Define be careful. Do mean be afraid at all times careful?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 09:48:34 PM »
Define be careful. Do mean be afraid at all times careful?

???

Did Deblasio say "be afraid at all times" or did you just make that part up?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2014, 09:49:47 PM »

???

Did Deblasio say "be afraid at all times" or did you just make that part up?   

debliasio said "be careful".  And quite a few getbiggers are agreeing with him.  So do I.  So do most good parents - cops have stressful jobs, we tell our kids to be careful around cops.  that's great advice.

Did Deblasion tell his kids to "be afraid at all times" of cops?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 09:55:20 PM »
debliasio said "be careful".  And quite a few getbiggers are agreeing with him.  So do I.  So do most good parents - cops have stressful jobs, we tell our kids to be careful around cops.  that's great advice.

I'm asking you. Fuck him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 09:56:41 PM »
Are you saying that all of those cops that turned their back on him in the video are wrong about what they interpreted?

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 09:58:22 PM »

I also tell my son not to have an attitude when dealing with police, but IMHO, when Deblasio said it, it came across as though  the only reason his son has to worry was because he was half hebrew.  I have been pulled over many times, and I have come to realize that a cop is gonna treat you like a criminal until he determines that you aren't.  Put your hands on the wheel, follow commands, and stay alive.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 09:58:29 PM »
Are you saying that all of those cops that turned their back on him in the video are wrong about what they interpreted?

Coach, why are you dick riding these cops? Are you trolling us? Do you just hate the other side that much? Are you a racist? What gives?
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2014, 09:59:45 PM »
I'm asking you. Fuck him.

you're asking me, if Deblasio made a quote that said kids should "be afraid at all times" of cops?

I do not know if Deblasio ever made this statement.   Did he?  Did Deblasio say this/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2014, 10:02:51 PM »
I also tell my son not to have an attitude when dealing with police, but IMHO, when Deblasio said it, it came across as though  the only reason his son has to worry was because he was half hebrew.  I have been pulled over many times, and I have come to realize that a cop is gonna treat you like a criminal until he determines that you aren't.  Put your hands on the wheel, follow commands, and stay alive.

sounds like a LOT of getbiggers are telling their kids to be careful when dealing with cops.  I think you're 100% correct about this.  

I think we're going to see Coach quickly back away from his original statement:

You have mayor who is against cops.

Cause I am still waiting for the anti-cop statement made by Deblasio.   Coach, what was the anti-cop statement?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2014, 10:25:53 PM »
Coach, why are you dick riding these cops? Are you trolling us? Do you just hate the other side that much? Are you a racist? What gives?

Because the dead cops today didn't do anything. Wtf? Are YOU trolling?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2014, 10:42:41 PM »
The old racist accusation. Man, that is getting so old. You know someone is losing a debate when they start pulling out the "racist" card. That's so WEAK BSB - you're better than that right?!

These two INNOCENT cops were killed execution style and Coach is dick riding the cops?! You're no liberal?! Liberals watch out for the underdog and the innocent victims. If anything Coach is the liberal. You're some Marxist piece of shit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2014, 11:05:52 PM »

Read the post above yours. As soon as the author of the newspaper article brings the race of the son into the discussion it implies DiBlasio is saying his son is at extra risk because he's a Halfbrew.

The Mayor comes off like a complete piece of shit.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2014, 11:10:31 PM »
Read the post above yours. As soon as the author of the newspaper article brings the race of the son into the discussion it implies DiBlasio is saying his son is at extra risk because he's a Halfbrew.

The Mayor comes off like a complete piece of shit.
The mayor has blood on his hands. Needs to be charged as accessory to murder along with obama, holder and sharpton / jackson. The sooner they disappear from public office / limelight the better for the whole country - whites, hispanics, asians and blacks!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2014, 11:17:09 PM »
sounds like a LOT of getbiggers are telling their kids to be careful when dealing with cops.  I think you're 100% correct about this.  

I think we're going to see Coach quickly back away from his original statement:

Cause I am still waiting for the anti-cop statement made by Deblasio.   Coach, what was the anti-cop statement?
He said his bi-racial son needs to be careful around cops. He made this a racial matter from the start with the police. Given the national dialogue right now regarding race and the police this was very foolish of him.

In case you lived under a rock 240 and I know you haven't there is a race issue in the USA. Blacks are being conditioned by the media to believe they are the eternal victims. There are some maladjusted blacks that will become violent and take a life or lives as just happened with these cops when provided with a catalyst.

The cops turned their backs on Deblasio because he did throw them under the bus - are they all wrong??! You seriously think so??

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2014, 02:08:33 AM »
??? 

Doesn't EVERY parent tell their kids to be super careful around cops?   WTF is the outrage?

I'm a bald, white dude, and you bet your silly ass that I keep my hands on the wheel, I keep my papers ready, and when a cop asks me to reach for something, I verbally repeat the order and move SLOWLY for my papers, etc.   I've ever said "I just want to make sure you don't get startled and cap my ass" lol, and the cop laughed too.  Cause it happens!   

it's not a race thing - it's a "cop with itchy trigger fingers if a tire backfires or I sneeze while reaching for my insurance papers" kinda thing.  Only a FOOL doesn't tell their kids to be slow, careful, and all that, when around cops.  They have guns, they're under high stress, and they lie on police reports sometimes...   

So what's the outrage?  "be careful around cops!" isn't about race, it's about surprising a stressed out liar with a glock.

Yes but these low lives black thugs are turning it into a race thing , just kill them all

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2014, 02:11:16 AM »
He said his bi-racial son needs to be careful around cops. He made this a racial matter from the start with the police. Given the national dialogue right now regarding race and the police this was very foolish of him.

In case you lived under a rock 240 and I know you haven't there is a race issue in the USA. Blacks are being conditioned by the media to believe they are the eternal victims. There are some maladjusted blacks that will become violent and take a life or lives as just happened with these cops when provided with a catalyst.

The cops turned their backs on Deblasio because he did throw them under the bus - are they all wrong??! You seriously think so??

I agree