Author Topic: was at a bar Friday night and...  (Read 7259 times)

kid strength

• Getbig I
was at a bar Friday night and...
« on: December 21, 2014, 02:21:27 PM »
I was in a bar Friday night and I was getting ready to leave, and I see that my car is blocked in. So, I go back into the bar and tell someone in charge to get the guy to move his car. After 15 minutes and several attemtps of announcing the the plate # and car, still nobody moves the car. So like, I'm pissed now. I go to the owner of the bar and say, "Either the car that is blocking me gets moved, or I will move it myself." The owner says to me, "I ain't no Superman dude! I can't move it myself.". So I said to him , "Well then, looks like I'm gonna have to be Superman then!" So, I grab 2 other guys from the bar, and we deadlifted the car and moved it! About 5 minutes later, the owner of the car finally comes out and moves it. The owner of the bar comes and says, "I don't know what kind steroid shit you guys are jacked up on, but I think you guys better leave now!" Has anybody else out there ever had to do this? Or, am I the only one this has ever happened to? 

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: was at a bar Friday night and...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 08:27:57 PM »

You have seen too many Mentos commercials.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 11:33:35 PM »
I remember that commercial  :) I thought that it was going to be Franco at first from Pumping Iron though
X

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 03:42:49 PM »
I was in a bar Friday night and I was getting ready to leave, and I see that my car is blocked in. So, I go back into the bar and tell someone in charge to get the guy to move his car. After 15 minutes and several attemtps of announcing the the plate # and car, still nobody moves the car. So like, I'm pissed now. I go to the owner of the bar and say, "Either the car that is blocking me gets moved, or I will move it myself." The owner says to me, "I ain't no Superman dude! I can't move it myself.". So I said to him , "Well then, looks like I'm gonna have to be Superman then!" So, I grab 2 other guys from the bar, and we deadlifted the car and moved it! About 5 minutes later, the owner of the car finally comes out and moves it. The owner of the bar comes and says, "I don't know what kind steroid shit you guys are jacked up on, but I think you guys better leave now!" Has anybody else out there ever had to do this? Or, am I the only one this has ever happened to? 

Video or it didn't happen

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 07:38:46 PM »
Yeah me and my buddie would move car for the fuck of it....it was fun...
Mr. AZ 2003

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 04:49:10 PM »
Did this once.  A guy had a small Honda civic. About 8 of us picked up and moved his car a block away. He was dumbfounded at how it moved after he found it.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 08:35:12 AM »
A buddy mine would shake the cars to get the alarms to start.
 several times I saw the wheels of the car in the air
Strong as fuck..