Author Topic: I Ruin Hannukah  (Read 4423 times)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
I Ruin Hannukah
« on: December 22, 2014, 10:36:34 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I Ruin Hannukah
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 10:43:34 AM »
PJ Braun sticking prohormones in children's stocking stuffers.
X

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:47:33 AM »
Good stuff. You scared the shit out of Asher.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 10:47:59 AM »
25 % OFF!!!!

I will only purchase something from BlackStone Labs if the PJ Braun butt-video in the shower is posted again  (no homo)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 10:53:02 AM »
Good stuff. You scared the shit out of Asher.

I did! He's Jewish, and afraid of Santa.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 10:55:17 AM »
25 % OFF!!!!

I will only purchase something from BlackStone Labs if the PJ Braun butt-video in the shower is posted again  (no homo)

Someone please post it!!!! With the PH ban in effect we need all the sales we can get!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 12:12:59 PM »
Never trust any man who dresses up in a Santa suit

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 03:17:18 PM »
The ass looks great PJ. Just stocked up on DMZ.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 03:24:37 PM »
you got any post workout supplements?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 04:21:12 PM »

look at me, look at what i have, look at what an hypocritical asshole i am... hope the kid doesnt become just like you.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 04:27:10 PM »
a goy in never in with the jews

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 04:45:04 PM »
Hanukkah ... what is it? Typically celebrated as a miracle when Jews fought for their religious freedom against their oppressors, and in that respect, a Christmas competitor.

But like most holidays, its past is much more troubling and complicated. In essence, Hanukkah celebrates the victory of the rural traditional faction of Jews over 'hellenistic' Jews, a civil war that had consumed Judea. The problem was not unlike that of the modern Taliban -- you had a rural fundamentalist populace which was outraged by the success of cosmopolitan, liberal Hellenistic Jews and their political domination of Judea. This population held views not much different than those we would nowaday ascribe to the Taliban -- extremely militant, intolerant of other religions, determined to seize and maintain political power. These two Jewish factions clashed violently, with the traditionalists appealing to the Egyptian Ptolemaic kingdom and the Hellenists appealing to the Seleucids.

When the faction of traditional rural Jews finally won and expelled the Hellenic Jewish faction from power, the new fundamentalist Jewish kingdom (the Hasmoneans) would display a fairly maniacal level of religious brutality. To the North, Samaria, with its glorious traditions of the Samaritan religion, was invaded and pulverized. The Jews burned the Samaritan high temple to the ground, and leveled the Samaritan cities. They further enslaved mass portions of the Samaritan population. To the South, Idumea was invaded by Judah, conquered, and its people forcibly converted to Judaism on pain of death. Per the ancient Jewish historian Josephus:

"Hyrcanus...subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country, if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the country of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, (25) and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time therefore this befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews."

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 04:46:02 PM »
look at me, look at what i have, look at what an hypocritical asshole i am... hope the kid doesnt become just like you.

Don't be so bitter about someone who makes much more money than you.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 05:50:26 AM »
you got any post workout supplements?

Soon! I'm very excited to say that BSLs is entering protein biz, among much more.

The PH ban is something we've been getting ready for, and now it's time to really take it to the next level.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 05:54:12 AM »

PJ Claus delivering soiled posing trunks to good kids around the world!!

Fingers crossed MOS didn't make the naughty list!

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 06:08:52 AM »
PJ Claus delivering soiled posing trunks to good kids around the world!!

Fingers crossed MOS didn't make the naughty list!

Let's be honest... You would be thrilled with some of my thoroughly used trunks.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 06:21:09 AM »
Let's be honest... You would be thrilled with some of my thoroughly used trunks.

I have two pairs of Jay Cutler's on my head as I type this.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 06:25:48 AM »
I have two pairs of Jay Cutler's on my head as I type this.

Oh, well, damn. I guess i'd be a downgrade in that case.  :(

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 07:07:45 AM »
Hanukkah ... what is it? Typically celebrated as a miracle when Jews fought for their religious freedom against their oppressors, and in that respect, a Christmas competitor.

But like most holidays, its past is much more troubling and complicated. In essence, Hanukkah celebrates the victory of the rural traditional faction of Jews over 'hellenistic' Jews, a civil war that had consumed Judea. The problem was not unlike that of the modern Taliban -- you had a rural fundamentalist populace which was outraged by the success of cosmopolitan, liberal Hellenistic Jews and their political domination of Judea. This population held views not much different than those we would nowaday ascribe to the Taliban -- extremely militant, intolerant of other religions, determined to seize and maintain political power. These two Jewish factions clashed violently, with the traditionalists appealing to the Egyptian Ptolemaic kingdom and the Hellenists appealing to the Seleucids.

When the faction of traditional rural Jews finally won and expelled the Hellenic Jewish faction from power, the new fundamentalist Jewish kingdom (the Hasmoneans) would display a fairly maniacal level of religious brutality. To the North, Samaria, with its glorious traditions of the Samaritan religion, was invaded and pulverized. The Jews burned the Samaritan high temple to the ground, and leveled the Samaritan cities. They further enslaved mass portions of the Samaritan population. To the South, Idumea was invaded by Judah, conquered, and its people forcibly converted to Judaism on pain of death. Per the ancient Jewish historian Josephus:

"Hyrcanus...subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country, if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the country of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, (25) and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time therefore this befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews."
Oy Vey.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 12:41:23 PM »
So are the products on the ban list available on clearance? Or can't sell as of the signing?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2014, 02:17:51 PM »
Oh, well, damn. I guess i'd be a downgrade in that case.  :(

No, no....don't sell yourself short there stud!

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2014, 04:22:45 PM »
So are the products on the ban list available on clearance? Or can't sell as of the signing?

Can't sell. Illegal!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 05:24:26 PM »
guy in the Santa outfit looks small