Author Topic: 2015 Arnold Classic - Various Pictures and Videos  (Read 65671 times)

goku

• Getbig III
Re: 2015 ASC-VIEW AND DISCUSSION
« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2015, 07:13:13 PM »
2 gifts 1st and 2nd

Dex def ahead of Branch, close between him and Compton imo. i had Dex ahead.
but nobody should have placed ahead of Cedric imo

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #451 on: March 07, 2015, 07:16:01 PM »
Well deserved.. best balanced guy, in great shape :)

Dexters physique > Branchs physique.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #452 on: March 07, 2015, 07:19:39 PM »
Most impressive thing about Branch is the amount of abuse his organs can take and still function. Seems like a really likable dude too. The man is loaded and still puts himself through this. To each his own but would like to see him step away. Easier said then done i guess...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #453 on: March 07, 2015, 07:23:38 PM »
Dexters physique > Branchs physique.

Without a doubt, though I was impressed by Branch's legs.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #454 on: March 07, 2015, 07:27:16 PM »
Most impressive thing about Branch is the amount of abuse his organs can take and still function. Seems like a really likable dude too. The man is loaded and still puts himself through this. To each his own but would like to see him step away. Easier said then done i guess...

he is a really good dude tbf, met him a few times and very humble and encouraging. honest too! test doses are special!
credit to him for coming back from some brutal injuries too, tough guy but his physique should not represent what bodybuilding should be and completely agree, he should step away. judges won't mark him down like they should because of his profile, did the same with Jay. gifted his last olympia placing

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #455 on: March 07, 2015, 07:33:18 PM »
Well deserved by Dexter as I called this morning.  Blanch is Blanch.  Looks like shit still. Whatever. Justin Compton is in the big leagues now.  Just needs some refining.  Meaning condition and lower back.  Not even close to as bad as Wolf still is.  Has a bright future.  Very complete.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #456 on: March 07, 2015, 07:49:50 PM »
Well deserved by Dexter as I called this morning.  Blanch is Blanch.  Looks like shit still. Whatever. Justin Compton is in the big leagues now.  Just needs some refining.  Meaning condition and lower back.  Not even close to as bad as Wolf still is.  Has a bright future.  Very complete.

I foresee a bright future for you as well, but first you need to throw that bible out of your window :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #457 on: March 07, 2015, 07:57:32 PM »
Dex def ahead of Branch, close between him and Compton imo. i had Dex ahead.
but nobody should have placed ahead of Cedric imo
I agree.

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #458 on: March 07, 2015, 11:14:56 PM »

kepler2008

• Getbig III
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic - Various Pictures and Videos
« Reply #459 on: March 09, 2015, 02:30:24 PM »
Various pictures of animals :

(on the right ...)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #460 on: March 09, 2015, 05:21:04 PM »
Who's that cornable cutie? (I mean the left one)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #461 on: March 09, 2015, 06:02:40 PM »
Who's that cornable cutie? (I mean the left one)

The left? That would be Dexter

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #462 on: March 09, 2015, 06:09:35 PM »

The left? That would be Dexter

Donnerwetter, LOL!!

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #463 on: March 10, 2015, 02:27:32 AM »
Any thoughts on the South African, Marius Dohne, placing 11th? Would be very interested to hear opinions from anyone. My .02 was that he looked a little flat and not quite diced enough to place in top 5, but had serious ham and back detail, as well as presenting an aesthetic shape that, to me, beat several of the other lower ranked competitors. He also posed pretty well, but I am biased as I am South African and not an expert on stage presentation.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #464 on: March 10, 2015, 05:20:19 AM »
Any thoughts on the South African, Marius Dohne, placing 11th? Would be very interested to hear opinions from anyone. My .02 was that he looked a little flat and not quite diced enough to place in top 5, but had serious ham and back detail, as well as presenting an aesthetic shape that, to me, beat several of the other lower ranked competitors. He also posed pretty well, but I am biased as I am South African and not an expert on stage presentation.

He has one of the best X-structures in today's pro rankings. Yes, he was a little flat, but what's most important is that he needs much more mid back thick/wideness to match his wide delts & thick traps.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #465 on: March 10, 2015, 06:09:47 AM »
It's so strange....I used to live and breathe bb, but today I could care less.   I used to know almost every competitor from the local comps in Texas,  Jr. Nationals, Nationals, USA, international scene, pros, etc.....today I don'teven know or care who half the pros are.   

Came into the thread just to see who won.....Dex....great.  BB requirement fulfilled until the O.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: AC Pics - Post Em
« Reply #466 on: March 10, 2015, 06:06:07 PM »
Cedric does not look to be in shape, nothing to do with carb loading. Like Julio said he's a potential Mr O
but doesn't look to be doing enough drugs.

Justin is in shape. Ben too.

You've never competed have you?  Lol.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #467 on: March 10, 2015, 06:57:02 PM »
It's so strange....I used to live and breathe bb, but today I could care less.   I used to know almost every competitor from the local comps in Texas,  Jr. Nationals, Nationals, USA, international scene, pros, etc.....today I don'teven know or care who half the pros are.   

Came into the thread just to see who won.....Dex....great.  BB requirement fulfilled until the O.

Just make sure that you stay true to the iron :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #468 on: March 10, 2015, 07:03:17 PM »
is this the same guy that has more embarrassing vids than Kai?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #469 on: March 10, 2015, 07:14:16 PM »
is this the same guy that has more embarrassing vids than Kai?

I only saw him performing a chest routine, so please elaborate

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #470 on: March 10, 2015, 11:42:59 PM »
Why didn't Dennis Wolf compete?
Ψ

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #471 on: March 11, 2015, 01:11:32 AM »
Thanks for the reply DroppingPlates, and you are right regarding Marius's need to thicken his lower lumbar, can see it now that I know where to look for it. Does make his X-frame look mutant though :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #472 on: March 13, 2015, 06:58:14 AM »

Dex had better conditioning than Cedric. I had Cedric 2nd even though Branch was in better condition. Branch is just a mess now and not pleasing to the eye. Cedric is virtually perfect. Just needs to dry out a bit more. And what's with Justin's abs? It seemed so washed out. It looks like John Meadows after John had his surgery. Justin was so dry everywhere else but it's like a had a thin, actually a thick, film of water obscuring his abs. A bit high in the lats and reminds me of Wolf except with calves.

Dex keeps improving even at his age. His arms are bigger and sharper and when he did his most muscular his traps just popped out and looked photo shopped. Someone asked in another thread what his legacy will be. I think when you take into account his entire career he is one of the greatest bodybuilders that ever lived. he really doesn't get the credit he deserves. As far as Olympian rankings he's certainly better than Jay or Phil.

When you take into account their era I would list it something like this for Mr. O rankings:

Arnold
Haney
Coleman
Dorian
Olivia
Dexter

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic - Views and Discussions
« Reply #473 on: March 16, 2015, 09:04:29 AM »
MAN OF STEEL, I think many of the former BB fans feel the same as you do.

The competitive  part of this organization has grown in numbers by leaps and bounds over the past few years and has gotten more complex than it used to be regarding who is qualified and who is not.

This is probably good for some of the competitors in most regards, but somewhat of litte interest to some of the fans.

There is a lot more to this but I have to agree with ya that many former fans are losing interest.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #474 on: April 04, 2015, 05:39:07 PM »
Jose Luis Rodriguez 8 Weeks out of Arnold Brazil

His pro debut