Author Topic: test only cycle: easy to recover from  (Read 4343 times)

foodie

test only cycle: easy to recover from
« on: December 23, 2014, 01:03:31 AM »
anecdotally, it seems that test-only cycles are easy to recover from (talking about when you cycle instead of B & C). I have experience with this personally, PCT was super smooth, just lost the pump in the gym that's all. I also remember reading a study somewhere where they had men on test for like 1 year+ and everyone recovered their natural testosterone production within 6 months or so.

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: test only cycle: easy to recover from
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 02:13:12 AM »
anything with 'CYCLE' at the end of it is a waste of fukkking time for the `10000000 time

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 02:44:45 AM »
Lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 03:49:53 AM »
Once u get well above natural build cycled gains will not hold

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 05:13:52 AM »
I think it depends on the individual and how much they were given for this study. Of course you can recover but your not going to hold any size if you go off your natural Test levels will not fully recover they will get in the higher normal range but probably still a bit lower then when these people started the study,they sure as hell won't get higher. Most of us know by now if your going to stop your stack you at least have to run 200mg of test cyp or E a week just to hold on to some gains maybe a small amount of anavar on top of that 200mg a week test and you can hold gains somewhat.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 08:27:10 AM »
Once u get well above natural build cycled gains will not hold

Very well said. It takes chemistry (not the kind betweeen you fags and you're boyfriends...) to be and stay big. Yet people claim to still make gains in pct while shut down. BULLSHIT.
YOu do that, it's because you were not near your limit. And if not there after a cycle, then you suck.
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 06:12:54 AM »
^^^^ this 100%

you can not stay at 230-240 lbs lean with natural test levels hahaha

you can be 170-180 decently lean without chemicals.

real bodybuilding is a game of chemicals

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 08:16:58 AM »
^^^^ this 100%

you can not stay at 230-240 lbs lean with natural test levels hahaha

you can be 170-180 decently lean without chemicals.

real bodybuilding is a game of chemicals
What a retarded fucking thread.

Mazfit you seem to be one tiny ectomorph hardgainer skinny fag if you`re 170 lbs off gear.

I was 220 without any gear and not fat at all.

When you`re a skinny twink that can`t gain much,then off course you won`t keep much off gear when you return to your puny state.

Consider that your body type is not everyone`s.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 02:21:43 PM »
What a retarded fucking thread.

Mazfit you seem to be one tiny ectomorph hardgainer skinny fag if you`re 170 lbs off gear.

I was 220 without any gear and not fat at all.

When you`re a skinny twink that can`t gain much,then off course you won`t keep much off gear when you return to your puny state.

Consider that your body type is not everyone`s.

Same here, I stay at 224 around 10% with no gear and lifting moderate four times per week. Was over 200lbs my sophomore year of high school. Started juice shortly thereafter.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 02:25:09 AM »
Nah I'm with Mazfit.

Known plenty of juicers. Known freaks also who were stand out when natural.

The 2 biggest tapped out natural around 85kg maybe 12%. Both jumped on the gas, one went.to 120kg the other was 108kg and set country records in powerlifting.

The powerlifter was sub 10% at 108kg. Fucking beast in the normal population. Been off for around 2yrs and is now 91kg at about 14%.  Strong as an ox. Saw my 120kg mate shrink away over a year to a.105kg blob.

Even for the best they lose it all but on the internet in imagination land they are all massive and lean Lol.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 07:50:00 AM »
Nah I'm with Mazfit.

Known plenty of juicers. Known freaks also who were stand out when natural.

The 2 biggest tapped out natural around 85kg maybe 12%. Both jumped on the gas, one went.to 120kg the other was 108kg and set country records in powerlifting.

The powerlifter was sub 10% at 108kg. Fucking beast in the normal population. Been off for around 2yrs and is now 91kg at about 14%.  Strong as an ox. Saw my 120kg mate shrink away over a year to a.105kg blob.

Even for the best they lose it all but on the internet in imagination land they are all massive and lean Lol.

That's true if you don't come from an athletic background.  I've known several people that were over 220 before gear. Anyone on here that lifted naturally and built a solid foundation before juicing will not shrink down drastically, those people were usually athletes in throughout school and college. I don't think many people that turn to gear can honestly say they lifted weights naturally for x number of years then took steroids.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 03:34:50 PM »
I was 170 before gear at about 8% bodyfat. Was 17 then and played football my bench was 275, squat 405, and deadlift 450 my senior year of highschool. Now I'm 195 at about 10% bodyfat on gear. Stopped lifting super heavy but when I first took gear my bench was at 350 and my squat was pushing 500. Now I focus more on strict form and using lighter weights due to knee and shoulder pain but still making gains. 25lbs doesn't seem a lot for 3 years of gear use but it all depends on the person. I put on about 8-10 pounds a year of muscle with minimal bodyfat gain and really just need to clean up my diet and do a little cardio here and there and I shred very easily. I'm a hardgainer