Author Topic: Florida now 3rd most populus state behind California and Texas - NYS 4th - GOOD!  (Read 4317 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
If Obama just admitted to being from Kenya things would make a lot more sense 

where was Arnold  born?...nobody made a big deal about that...I wonder why???????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
where was Arnold  born?...nobody made a big deal about that...I wonder why???????????????

Arnold was straight and banged chicks.  Obama is gay and hooks up w dudes.  Big difference

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Arnold was straight and banged chicks.  Obama is gay and hooks up w dudes.  Big difference

That goes to show you what an idiot you are...if you think Arnold hasn't schmoed around a little then you are nuts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That goes to show you what an idiot you are...if you think Arnold hasn't schmoed atround a little then you are nuts

You are the expert in that area - so I guess decent point. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

You are the expert in that area - so I guess decent point. 

I became an expert after reading your autobiography on the matter ;)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
skip, of course diverse opinions make us stronger.....but some opinions are just idiotic...for instance....the "Obama is not a citizen" rant from a few years ago.....an obvious attempt to de-legitimize our own president......and people believed this for years and some still do......as if the  president of the United States, the most powerful man in the whole world could possibly be elected without being vetted by the FBI, secret service, CIA, etc......

and John McCain of all people, who was born in Panama, had the gall to jump on this bandwagon

Yea, but I don't agree with you.  I said years ago that this birther shit did more to help Obama and hurt Republicans than anything else.  Normal people looking at the birther clownfest just can't help being disgusted at the sheer stupidity of it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Yea, but I don't agree with you.  I said years ago that this birther shit did more to help Obama and hurt Republicans than anything else.  Normal people looking at the birther clownfest just can't help being disgusted at the sheer stupidity of it.

I see your point...but I would like to see us unite as Americans..and stupid stuff like the birther thing, egged on by conservatives who KNOW BETTER and who have now succeeded in brainwashing a significant group of Americans, hurts us as a whole....

Hell...besides people thinking Obama was born in Africa, some still swear he's a Muslim......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Arnold was straight and banged chicks.  Obama is gay and hooks up w dudes.  Big difference

sounds like Obama is setting your gaydar off

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
sounds like Obama is setting your gaydar off

people always hate what they can't have