Author Topic: 20" arms finally  (Read 15476 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: 20" arms finally
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2015, 06:05:23 PM »
They should do, at least your sister could leave her kids with an adult when she needs to get alcohol.
Hahaha........burn

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2015, 06:32:44 PM »
This is the sad and pathetic state of competitive bodybuilders. When you tell them they look like shit, they totally meltdown and start to defend themselves lol. They cannot accept the fact that they look bad and argue back like 5 year olds. Most mature adults would just laugh and walk it off. Not bodybuilders. They meltdown, defend themselves, start posting picture after picture, trying to prove how awesome they look hahah lol.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2015, 06:53:25 PM »
navy to his credit showed in a thread last yr his start'heavy and out of shape but potential due to some mass built over the yrs and needing dieting/time to get condition needed to compete,1/2 way thru he showed great results and was on good path to continuing ,problem is he got 'scale'obsessed and wanted to be a high scaled lightheavy instead of thinking harder/leaner a bit 'smaller'relative to a dry look of say low 180's to really get skinned,,in the process he realized this and did actually get some parts in order but is was too late and he flattened out a bit in the process ans still was respectable.he knows what to do ,but needs to go all out with the entire process 'drug/diet/posing better 'i told him numerous times to brings in legs closer instead of wider to give more illusion/sweep/size to them..flex wheeler can get away with legs wide on a fdb pose lol....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2015, 06:58:39 PM »
This is the sad and pathetic state of competitive bodybuilders. When you tell them they look like shit, they totally meltdown and start to defend themselves lol. They cannot accept the fact that they look bad and argue back like 5 year olds. Most mature adults would just laugh and walk it off. Not bodybuilders. They meltdown, defend themselves, start posting picture after picture, trying to prove how awesome they look hahah lol.

I can understand this viewpoint from someone who isn't a competitive bodybuilder (no pun!)  However, when you start competing yourself, chances are that you view things from a different perspective. It's not just the hard work that you put in with prepping for a contest, but it's also the fact that pictures -and esp only a single one- can be very misleading. They're just snapshots, sometimes taken with bad lightning or other external circumstances. You might define explanations like these as defensive, but hey, how reasonable is the 'you look like shit' meme?
Props for Mike that he has the guts to share his pictures on a forum like this. There's a good reason why competitors don't post pictures (anymore), or even leave this forum for good.

Oh, and (no homo, no schmoe & no white knight)  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »
I can understand this viewpoint from someone who isn't a competitive bodybuilder (no pun!)  However, when you start competing yourself, chances are that you view things from a different perspective. It's not just the hard work that you put in with prepping for a contest, but it's also the fact that pictures -and esp only a single one- can be very misleading. They're just snapshots, sometimes taken with bad lightning or other external circumstances. You might define explanations like these as defensive, but hey, how reasonable is the 'you look like shit' meme?
Props for Mike that he has the guts to show his pictures on a forum like this. There's a good reason why competitors don't post pictures (anymore), or even leave this forum for good.

Oh, and (no homo, no schmoe & no white knight)  ;)
well put d.p....

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2015, 07:22:00 PM »
navy to his credit showed in a thread last yr his start'heavy and out of shape but potential due to some mass built over the yrs and needing dieting/time to get condition needed to compete,1/2 way thru he showed great results and was on good path to continuing ,problem is he got 'scale'obsessed and wanted to be a high scaled lightheavy instead of thinking harder/leaner a bit 'smaller'relative to a dry look of say low 180's to really get skinned,,in the process he realized this and did actually get some parts in order but is was too late and he flattened out a bit in the process ans still was respectable.he knows what to do ,but needs to go all out with the entire process 'drug/diet/posing better 'i told him numerous times to brings in legs closer instead of wider to give more illusion/sweep/size to them..flex wheeler can get away with legs wide on a fdb pose lol....

Thank you for the kind words. I was 190 the morning of the show but I think a full 185 would have been way more impressive. I staid reativly lean this go around and added some mass so I'm excited to see what happens this time.  I'm happy to say the legs are finally starting to come back and this time the name of the game it to get in shape further out and dail it in as the show comes.. That's the plan abyways

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2015, 10:15:42 AM »
Let it be know on this the day of our lord Dec 23 2014, my arms reached 20's

So I guess I don't have to worry about school or working anymore. It's all easy sailing from here out.
F

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2015, 10:19:28 AM »
for fuck sake stop making sense in everyone of your excellent posts

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2015, 10:44:52 AM »
for fuck sake stop making sense in everyone of your excellent posts
lol...yes sir supreme leader...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2015, 10:49:52 AM »

On topic: I am betting Larry's arms aren't bigger than 18's here.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2015, 10:51:45 AM »

On topic: I am betting Larry's arms aren't bigger than 18's here.

17.25" of peace.