Author Topic: Moved out of the UK-now in Denmark  (Read 83543 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Moved out of the UK-now in Denmark
« on: December 25, 2014, 09:05:29 AM »
Its been a nice ride folks, but just sold one of my places in London and bought a house in Denmark, got a new Beemer 3 series as well, getting used to left steering wheel.

Still got one place in London which I'll be using as a crash pad for when I'm working here.

My new life will mirror my personality more as I dont like crowds and love the outdoors, and Denmark will offer these, already got a kayak and and shipped my bikes across (a roadie and a mountain bike) I'm 10 minutes away from the sea and forrests all around me.

Just need to find a gym that deosnt test for steroids.

I'll be in London 3 nights a week on average.

I'm growing up now finally  :-X
S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Moved out of the UK-now in Denmark
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 11:46:36 AM »
Denmark is a good place to live in..good for you

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 04:50:32 PM »
Copenhagen supposedly has the hottest chicks. The police raid gyms so u need one with a back door exit.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 05:52:16 PM »
Build up slowly 'cause in the summer time, the eye candy there can melt your eyeballs.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 02:51:03 AM »
all the skandis I've worked with were all well over 6ft, athletic handsome bastards... Amazing genes in those countries, so you'd best get your training sorted to stand out from the crowd brother..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 04:48:09 AM »
I knew a British Guy who lived here and moved about 5/6 months ago To Denmark. He finds the language very hard to learn. he spoke Fluent German when here.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 04:54:45 AM »
I predict skorp will be back in london inside two years. I know other people who have done other things like this namely to dusseldorf, Geneva, Amsterdam.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 05:42:15 AM »
sounds good except for the feminist steroid testing and gym raids. Close to nature is always good!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 06:05:41 AM »
all the skandis I've worked with were all well over 6ft, athletic handsome bastards... Amazing genes in those countries, so you'd best get your training sorted to stand out from the crowd brother..

But of course they are.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 07:01:43 AM »
Watch out for those Swedish men over in Malmo...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2014, 08:28:02 AM »
But of course they are.

Your making your point with a scotish comedian, I must be missing somthing.....

When I say skandis, im not including the fins... They are drunken slobs, too much Russian in them maybe

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2014, 03:39:36 PM »

Your making your point with a scotish comedian, I must be missing somthing.....

When I say skandis, im not including the fins... They are drunken slobs, too much Russian in them maybe

A customer from Denmark,  for whom I installed Uverse data, video, and Voip service,  had me come back off the clock and build him a set up that could play back Danish video cassettes and DVDs.

These commercials were on some of his video cassettes.  He told me they were were Danish commercials.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 03:47:01 AM »
Been to Copenhagen

Decent night life

Very attractive girls
T

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 10:42:17 AM »
Its been a nice ride folks, but just sold one of my places in London and bought a house in Denmark, got a new Beemer 3 series as well, getting used to left steering wheel.

Still got one place in London which I'll be using as a crash pad for when I'm working here.

My new life will mirror my personality more as I dont like crowds and love the outdoors, and Denmark will offer these, already got a kayak and and shipped my bikes across (a roadie and a mountain bike) I'm 10 minutes away from the sea and forrests all around me.

Just need to find a gym that deosnt test for steroids.

I'll be in London 3 nights a week on average.

I'm growing up now finally  :-X

What road bike are you riding, Skorp?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 03:22:29 PM »
What road bike are you riding, Skorp?

I have a Giant propel.

Would love to cycle my arse off and even do events and more triathlons but I lose so much weight and it doesn't suit me.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 03:57:49 PM »
I have a Giant propel.

Would love to cycle my arse off and even do events and more triathlons but I lose so much weight and it doesn't suit me.

i can do green park to fulham in 22 mins on a boris bike.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 12:33:09 AM »
I have a Giant propel.

Nice, I've got an old Litespeed. I've only been cycling 6 months and absolutely love it, the crossover it's had onto my running fitness has been awesome.

What weight were you when you did tri's?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 01:54:28 AM »
On a Denmark/Cycling theme....

I remember a long time back when I lived in Denmark, I was sitting in my apartment waiting for my English mate to pitch up so we could go to the pub.

He lives in Odense and had come to see me for a few days. I'd been to work and was sort of surprised he wasn't there when I got back

When he did pitch up, I asked where he'd been...

"Sitting in a roadside cafe watching the women cycling past and looking up their skirts."

Well you can't help but laugh at that, I then asked how long he'd been sitting there doing that.

"six hours"  :o  :o  :o

Have to admire his stamina, I think I'd have been nailing one of the junky whores that hang out behind the train station after 2 hours....

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 03:22:13 PM »
Nice, I've got an old Litespeed. I've only been cycling 6 months and absolutely love it, the crossover it's had onto my running fitness has been awesome.

What weight were you when you did tri's?

I went from a lean 93kg to a softer looking 85kg.

I was training six times a week sometimes twice a day, swim before work then do a 10k run after work or a brick session where I cycle on stationery for one hour then run for 30 minutes. On weekends I did some 100k rides...etc the cardio non stop sucked me dry.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 03:23:07 PM »
On a Denmark/Cycling theme....

I remember a long time back when I lived in Denmark, I was sitting in my apartment waiting for my English mate to pitch up so we could go to the pub.

He lives in Odense and had come to see me for a few days. I'd been to work and was sort of surprised he wasn't there when I got back

When he did pitch up, I asked where he'd been...

"Sitting in a roadside cafe watching the women cycling past and looking up their skirts."

Well you can't help but laugh at that, I then asked how long he'd been sitting there doing that.

"six hours"  :o  :o  :o

Have to admire his stamina, I think I'd have been nailing one of the junky whores that hang out behind the train station after 2 hours....

The women are something else here....tall and blonde and lean mostly and chiseled features.
S