Author Topic: Credibility Question of Lab  (Read 1968 times)

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
Credibility Question of Lab
« on: February 21, 2006, 09:14:20 AM »
I don't want to post the name of the place on here, just because I'm not sure if that would be considered putting a source out there or not, but, is there a place, where someone can findout if a lab is reputable, and if so, where is it?

Thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Credibility Question of Lab
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 09:16:04 AM »
I don't want to post the name of the place on here, just because I'm not sure if that would be considered putting a source out there or not, but, is there a place, where someone can findout if a lab is reputable, and if so, where is it?
Thanks

Post up the lab, but you can't post the source where you get it from.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 10:28:23 AM »
it's called stealth labs, ug out of china I believe

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 10:38:16 PM »
I ve never heard of them myself bro. Try google searching it

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 12:44:25 AM »
I am not familiar with that stuff.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 02:34:25 PM »
I never hear of such company

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »
it's called stealth labs, ug out of china I believe
Yeah I've heard of these guys. There pretty new and there whole deal is that they are supposed to be carrying a line of products that will be undetectable by customs... I've not used them but here is what I know right now, what I've been told:

STEALTH INJECTABLES:  A new product line that are, packed sterile that do not need sterilization or filtration before use. Their quality is supposed to be much higher that of BULK OILS.
STEALTH INJECTABLES are sterile and filtered oil packed in sachets like MCDONALDS pack their ketchup.

ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES

Advantages:
1. STEALTH INJECTABLES are packed sterile and will not need sterilization or filtration, just ready to use.

2. The STEALTH INJECTABLES are cheap because they are produced and bought in bulk and are produced by a Lab that has none of the overhead costs of most major pharmaceutical houses.

3. They are very safe to send because there is virtually no chance of seizure with them, will be STEALTH for custom, impossible to find in an envelope 4 custom.

Disadvantages:

1. The oils are produced by an underground company and not a brand name. In this case, however, you are paying for the quality of the product, and not a name. Testosterone produced in STEALTH Lab is no different from the testosterone your body produces, or the testosterone produced in Organon’s lab.

2. Before use you must just to draw all content in a syringe and keep in syringe. Will be sachets of 5 ml each.