Author Topic: Anavar with Test and EQ  (Read 10389 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
Anavar with Test and EQ
« on: December 27, 2014, 06:22:39 AM »
Is anavar a good oral to throw in with EQ and Test?

whitewidow

Re: Anavar with Test and EQ
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 06:54:22 AM »
Is anavar a good oral to throw in with EQ and Test?

sure if it's legit anavar.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 06:59:22 AM »
Whats you goals with it? summer cut ok, winter bulk, I think its too expensive and a waste.

Chubz

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 07:03:26 AM »
Yep its legit HG oxandralone.  Expensive as hell.  But legit.

Yes for cutting up.  Currently taking 500 mg test cyp and 500 mg EQ.  For last 6 weeks I was thinking of throwing in 75 mg anavar, reducing the test down to 300 mg.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 09:14:17 AM »
anavar is amazing for fat burning, use it.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 12:15:52 PM »
Add some tren ifbu want to look your best

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 03:35:51 PM »
I was thinking about it.  All I have is Tren Enanthate.

Only done Trend once, and for some reason I got very short tempered on it.  I have never had that before with any compound.  Not sure if it was the Trend or combination of what was going on in my life at the time.

How many mg's would of Tren E would you guys recommend adding a week to my stack?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 04:42:37 PM »
3-400mgs a week I believe the E is a little weaker so that 4-500mg may even b better and not a heavy dose.ive only used ace I like it a lot

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 05:48:40 PM »
My HDL was 15 on UGL "anavar". Could have been winny or god knows what else. Just sayin

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2014, 02:51:32 AM »
Yep its legit HG oxandralone.  Expensive as hell.  But legit.

Yes for cutting up.  Currently taking 500 mg test cyp and 500 mg EQ.  For last 6 weeks I was thinking of throwing in 75 mg anavar, reducing the test down to 300 mg.

Made  by who Watson? How much did it cost. Pharma grade watson oxandrolone is like 800$ just for 100 tab 10mg bottle,you can call walgreens and ask,some people can steal it and sell it for cheaper in that case your lucky but i'd like to see the actual bottle. I can get pretty high grade UGL Var it's not human grade but it is anavar. I rather go with winstrol myself just because you know winstrol won't be bunk.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 07:26:05 AM »
It is from a compounding pharmacy, generic.  $8 for a 50, $6 for a 25 mg.  Stupid price, but at least it should be legit.

Yeah anavar (and arimidex) tanks my HDL also, but I take crestor to help.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 07:54:32 AM »
It is from a compounding pharmacy, generic.  $8 for a 50, $6 for a 25 mg.  Stupid price, but at least it should be legit.

Yeah anavar (and arimidex) tanks my HDL also, but I take crestor to help.

why are they capsules? that is not what human grade companys do there is no use for 50mg anavar tabs. Do you live in florida by chance? No pharmacy filled that! maybe a shadey rejuvenation clinic. I hope they work for you that is spendy. 50mg anavar and 25mg anavar why did you buy both. just looks all wrong!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 08:11:03 AM »
INSANE prices for var, oh man...
?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2014, 08:24:39 AM »
Yes from rej clinic in FL.  Not sure why capsules vs tabs. Did the 25's because I had some 50's and wanted to up the dose to 75 total, didn't want to go all the way to 100 mg. This is how I've always got them from them in capsules. They will customize pretty much any dose.  Same thing with my Arimidex.  I had them make me .25 mg arimidex capsules instead of the regular .5 mg and 1 mg. 

Are people seeing fake shit from Rej Clinics now?  Sure as hell hope not... between this and the Sandoz Omnitrope HGH I am spending a small fortune each month with them.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 08:38:19 AM »
Yes from rej clinic in FL.  Not sure why capsules vs tabs. Did the 25's because I had some 50's and wanted to up the dose to 75 total, didn't want to go all the way to 100 mg. This is how I've always got them from them in capsules. They will customize pretty much any dose.  Same thing with my Arimidex.  I had them make me .25 mg arimidex capsules instead of the regular .5 mg and 1 mg. 

Are people seeing fake shit from Rej Clinics now?  Sure as hell hope not... between this and the Sandoz Omnitrope HGH I am spending a small fortune each month with them.

I wonder where they get the powder from? My guess is not the USA probably china and your going to run into the same quality issues. very low grade anavar raws. maybe ask them where they buy their raw material from next time and I bet they say china,if they say the USA I bet they are lying.

How much are they charging you for the omnitrope? and how many IU's do you get a month a whole 100IU's? Fuck I might have to go down to florida just to get some real HGH. I can;t find any real HGH in my state Real seros are going for 12$ a IU.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 12:33:47 PM »
I wonder where they get the powder from? My guess is not the USA probably china and your going to run into the same quality issues. very low grade anavar raws. maybe ask them where they buy their raw material from next time and I bet they say china,if they say the USA I bet they are lying.

How much are they charging you for the omnitrope? and how many IU's do you get a month a whole 100IU's? Fuck I might have to go down to florida just to get some real HGH. I can;t find any real HGH in my state Real seros are going for 12$ a IU.

Why do you say that? Compound pharms use HG raws. Otherwise they would have lawsuits thrrown at them. They are selling real drugs with real perscriptions that even insurance covers sometimes.

I got some compound pharm anavar about 4 years ago and my wife had insane results on it. She used ugl and just got fatter and had no results what so ever

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 02:53:23 PM »
I am paying $20 an IU...just ridiculous.  But its my only option.  The Omnitrope is like 17 IU in a vial (5.8 mg), they come 6 vials to a box, and I usually order two boxes each time.  I only am taking a little over 3 IU a day Monday - Friday, so 1 vial each week.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 12:41:03 AM »
I was thinking about it.  All I have is Tren Enanthate.

Only done Trend once, and for some reason I got very short tempered on it.  I have never had that before with any compound.  Not sure if it was the Trend or combination of what was going on in my life at the time.

How many mg's would of Tren E would you guys recommend adding a week to my stack?

Tren and Halotestin is as close to a Dr Jekyl to Mr. Hyde transformation as you can get.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 07:14:03 AM »
Why do you say that? Compound pharms use HG raws. Otherwise they would have lawsuits thrrown at them. They are selling real drugs with real perscriptions that even insurance covers sometimes.

I got some compound pharm anavar about 4 years ago and my wife had insane results on it. She used ugl and just got fatter and had no results what so ever

They are all shadey! I don't think they sell fake shit but they are def in it for the money and do illegal shit.You really think they get USA raws? c'mon they get chinese raws. They will give somebody TRT who dosn't even need it same with HGH they just want cash! It might be legit var but their is no medeical use for 50mg var capsules or 25mg var capsules. I gaurantee watson Oxandrolone would wipe the floor with this var at 10mg per tab just because they are more on the up and up. Of course they usually have good drugs and I would go to one if we had good ones but those clinics get shutdown pretty often.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 07:16:21 AM »
I am paying $20 an IU...just ridiculous.  But its my only option.  The Omnitrope is like 17 IU in a vial (5.8 mg), they come 6 vials to a box, and I usually order two boxes each time.  I only am taking a little over 3 IU a day Monday - Friday, so 1 vial each week.

Holy fuck! for sandoz Omnitrope? if you really have a prescription sandoz Omnitrope costs like 500$ for 100Iu's but your dealing with a place doing it in house and billing your credit card is my guess. If my doctor wrote me a prescription for HGH I would be paying about 5$ a IU for sandoz Omnitrope with Insurance maybe 2$ a IU.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 07:28:57 AM »
Yeah I really have a prescription for it, through a Rej Clinic, not through my local Dr.  Hence the stupid price.  As you said, they are in it for the $$$.  They know what they have/are doing.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 08:16:36 AM »
Yeah I really have a prescription for it, through a Rej Clinic, not through my local Dr.  Hence the stupid price.  As you said, they are in it for the $$$.  They know what they have/are doing.

Yes they do! It would be way diffrent and cheaper if you could find a doctor who would give you a hardcopy prescription that you could take to any pharmacy and get it filled then your insurance will pay for it or they have unarx that will help pay for the cost I bet at costco sandoz Omnitrope is maybe 400-500$ for 100IU's and oxandrolone might be 600-700$ for 100x 10mg tabs but with the insurance it would drop down to around 200$. The watson Oxandrolone is more expensive then sandoz Omnitrope
I hope it is real strong and I know it's hard to get real USA HGH but those prices are crazy! I wouldn;t pay that price unless you make a shitload of money or plan on making money off your phsyique. I know the sandoz Omnitrope is good growth I hope the anavar works out for you.

I remember SIGNATURx they ere made by a USA compound pharmacy but the prices were a bit cheaper but they got shutdown. It's frustrating trying to get Real USA HGH.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 09:35:46 AM »
Shit that would be great to find a legit dr to prescribe it, but probably not going to happen.  Always got great gains off of anything from them, including their Var, so I am pretty confident it is real strong. I have been on the Omnitrope for over a year, and have had Tevtropin and Serostim in the past, and the Omni works great also.   Just real expensive.  Don't make any $ of my physique.  I don't even compete.  Just a hobby I can fortunately afford.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 10:21:59 AM »
Shit that would be great to find a legit dr to prescribe it, but probably not going to happen.  Always got great gains off of anything from them, including their Var, so I am pretty confident it is real strong. I have been on the Omnitrope for over a year, and have had Tevtropin and Serostim in the past, and the Omni works great also.   Just real expensive.  Don't make any $ of my physique.  I don't even compete.  Just a hobby I can fortunately afford.

damn! I know guys who spend that much on their whole prep! not just a one month kit of omnitrope and anavar. But they are using chinese HGH and UGL gear.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2014, 02:58:56 PM »

damn! I know guys who spend that much on their whole prep! not just a one month kit of omnitrope and anavar. But they are using chinese HGH and UGL gear.

I hear ya!