Author Topic: Pit Bulls - Attacks & kills its owner on christmas day  (Read 34246 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Pit Bulls - Attacks & kills its owner on christmas day
« on: December 27, 2014, 08:03:18 AM »
even though it killed her husband, the dumb bitch still defends the dog. gonna have it cremated and bury it with (its father ::)) her now dead husband. lol, you couldn't make this stuff up.

A pit bull mauled his owner to death in Portage, Indiana on Christmas Day.

40-year-old Eddie Cahill was at home yesterday with his two 8-year-old dogs Fat Boy and Keylo. His wife Blanca Rodriguez was spending the day with her family. When she returned home around 5 p.m. she found Fat Boy with blood on his mouth and Cahill dead in the living room covered in dog bites.

After the attack last night, the dog was brought to the Humane Society in Hobart, Indiana. Animal control officers say they had to use a taser to get the dog under control and today, per the family’s request, the dog was euthanized.

The family says they had given the dog bones for Christmas and it was just a freak accident.

Rodriquez emphasized over and over again this afternoon they had never any problems with Fat Boy in the past, but in a police report she told the responding officer she had warned Cahill to euthanize the dog, because the dog was violent and unpredictable.

But today she says that is not true.

“They were playful dogs,” she said. “One slept with the girls and the other slept with me and my husband.”

“I don’t want people to think bad of pit bulls,” Rodriguez said. “It was a freak accident. He loved those dogs.”

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: pit bull (fat boy) attacks & kills its owner on christmas day
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 08:20:53 AM »
Lol.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 08:21:38 AM »
Fatboy didn't appreciate the cheap bones for xmas

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 08:34:23 AM »
Fat boy's revenge for being named fat boy.
Who's laughing now Eddie?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 08:46:22 AM »
I really dog get how one dog takes out a fully grown man. I saw a video of a Pitt killing a guy the other week and the guy didn't fight back at all.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 01:47:18 PM »
In before these dogs are no more dangerous than any other breed  ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 01:55:59 PM »
Guess the race.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 01:57:06 PM »
In before these dogs are no more dangerous than any other breed  ::)

In before this dum dum kept well known fighting dogs in his home

Probably was a hobby dog fight enthusiast and beat his dogs with sticks

Dumb cracker. Probably because he's white

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 01:59:29 PM »
You really are irresponsible in my opinion if you have a family and have such animals as pets, how many times does stuff like this have to happen before people realize you probably shouldn't keep an animal that can brutally rip out your throat around yourself and your family.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 02:36:35 PM »
You really are irresponsible in my opinion if you have a family and have such animals as pets, how many times does stuff like this have to happen before people realize you probably shouldn't keep an animal that can brutally rip out your throat around yourself and your family.

No matter what they say, there are certain breeds of dogs in which you should not have if you have kids.  Pit Bulls are one of them... German Shepherds, and others.  You can claim what you want, but rarely do I hear of a Terrier attacking and killing someone.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Pit Bulls - Attacks & kills its owner on christmas day
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 12:32:41 AM »
shark with legs

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 03:23:48 PM »
I really dog get how one dog takes out a fully grown man. I saw a video of a Pitt killing a guy the other week and the guy didn't fight back at all.

WTF,  where and why do you watch such things?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 04:22:31 PM »
   The problem is that the margin of error with a Pitbull is so much smaller than with other breeds.  Pitbulls can injure someone so throughly in such a short period of time.  This is largely because of their truly phenomenal bite strength.  It has been cited that Chihuahuas are a more aggressive breed than Pitbulls.  This may be true, but a Chihuahua can't crush a windpipe in 10 seconds of anger.

Incidentally this can be true for people as well.  How many times have we heard of a weight trainer in a barroom, suddenly finding themselves looking down at the floor at someone they have just injured.  They are thinking, "How can this be? I just lightly brushed this insect away!"

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 04:23:33 AM »
even though it killed her husband, the dumb bitch still defends the dog. gonna have it cremated and bury it with (its father ::)) her now dead husband. lol, you couldn't make this stuff up.

A pit bull mauled his owner to death in Portage, Indiana on Christmas Day.

40-year-old Eddie Cahill was at home yesterday with his two 8-year-old dogs Fat Boy and Keylo. His wife Blanca Rodriguez was spending the day with her family. When she returned home around 5 p.m. she found Fat Boy with blood on his mouth and Cahill dead in the living room covered in dog bites.

After the attack last night, the dog was brought to the Humane Society in Hobart, Indiana. Animal control officers say they had to use a taser to get the dog under control and today, per the family’s request, the dog was euthanized.

The family says they had given the dog bones for Christmas and it was just a freak accident.

Rodriquez emphasized over and over again this afternoon they had never any problems with Fat Boy in the past, but in a police report she told the responding officer she had warned Cahill to euthanize the dog, because the dog was violent and unpredictable.

But today she says that is not true.

“They were playful dogs,” she said. “One slept with the girls and the other slept with me and my husband.”

“I don’t want people to think bad of pit bulls,” Rodriguez said. “It was a freak accident. He loved those dogs.”

It was not a "freak accident."  It has happened many many times before.  Pitts are "sexy" animals but this is the price one pays for owning them.  Bah!