Author Topic: Londons Godfather  (Read 6671 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Londons Godfather
« on: December 27, 2014, 11:53:05 AM »
The Addams are finished this is THE MAN now, no one and I mean no one not the Russians Turks or anyone fucks with the Canning Town Cartel with Davy Hunt as Guvnor http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362416/David-Hunt-gangland-monster-labelled-rough-diamond-Hacked-Off-QC.html

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Londons Godfather
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 02:45:38 PM »
Looks like he will end up going down to me.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 03:19:32 AM »
Is this the new "my father knew him"/ "I grew up with them" sort of one liners I'll be expecting for the next 20 yrs?
S

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 07:46:03 AM »
The Addams are finished this is THE MAN now, no one and I mean no one not the Russians Turks or anyone fucks with the Canning Town Cartel with Davy Hunt as Guvnor http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362416/David-Hunt-gangland-monster-labelled-rough-diamond-Hacked-Off-QC.html

i can never tell if you're serious with this shit or just having a laugh.

do you remember an old poster called 'freeagain' ? a brummy lad (i think), good laugh. was very clued up on who's who with your gangsters and the wannabes. you'd have hero worshiped liked him i'm sure.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 08:39:27 AM »
Is this the new "my father knew him"/ "I grew up with them" sort of one liners I'll be expecting for the next 20 yrs?

Yeh altho my Fathers long dead im sure I can come up with a cousin or something that's best friends with him.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 09:36:43 AM »

Maybe Darren Turkey slapped Dave's nephew in the school showers