Author Topic: Sharyl Attkisson's epic ass kicking of Obama and Clinton continues...  (Read 2987 times)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Sharyl Attkisson's epic ass kicking of Obama and Clinton continues...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 08:07:50 PM »
The key question being...what was Obama doing that night?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 08:09:48 PM »
obama was at a fundraiser with jay-z, ignoring benghazi cries for help. 

the only problem is that RINOs in congress writing this report refuse to acknowledge it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 06:30:56 AM »
Benghazi?  Old News.  The GOP already told us that Obama is without fault and did everything correctly.  Surely they are not covering up for him?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 06:51:27 AM »
Benghazi?  Old News.  The GOP already told us that Obama is without fault and did everything correctly.  Surely they are not covering up for him?

that poster is amazing, Lurker..every time you post it it makes me laugh out loud ;D 8)

on a serious note....its amazing that the conservative nuts on here and out there are STILL trying to pin Benghazi on Obama EVEN AFTER the Republicans who made up the accusation in the first place, cleared him.......simply incredible...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 06:54:59 AM »
Benghazi?  Old News.  The GOP already told us that Obama is without fault and did everything correctly.  Surely they are not covering up for him?

I think the RINOs in congress are propping up obama.  The base wants to impeach his illegal alien ass.

Boehnner, Ryan, Mccain - they worked WITH obama to sell the 1.1 trillion budget to the republicans.  That boggles the mind. 

Repubs, spend some time at freerepublic - you'll see it very clearly.  There are MANY repubs that believe the RINOs in the middle are working a lot with the dems to prop up obama, to quell any talk of impeachment, to give him all the spending he wants, and to neuter the new Congress so the tea party can't change much.  They're also working together to cut down the tea party - look at Arizona where Mccain is actually ending the tea party, district by district.  Makes you look back at Palin endorsing Mccain over the tea partier JD a few years back, and wonder lol...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 06:55:08 AM »
Benghazi?  Old News.  The GOP already told us that Obama is without fault and did everything correctly.  Surely they are not covering up for him?

Obama has bought the whole GOP with homosexual drug parties.  That's why he's been left off the hook for IRS targeting, Kenyan birth and Bengazi.  

All part of a master plan for liberAls to rule the world with things like homosexual 101 classes in elementary  school and second class citizenship for whites which will be the result of the commy conversion of every country    

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 06:58:33 AM »
Obama has bought the whole GOP with homosexual drug parties.  That's why he's been left off the hook for IRS targeting, Kenyan birth and Bengazi.  

All part of a master plan for liberAls to rule the world with things like homosexual 101 classes in elementary  school and second class citizenship for whites which will be the result of the commy conversion of every country    

hmmmmm...I hope this is satire on your part...this post is very unlike you....either you're joking to prove a point or all these years of reading Soul Crusher's oblivious postings has finally unhinged you ;D

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 07:43:16 AM »
So.... it's the mindless Obamabot drones are OK with  the White House with holding information that Congress is legally entitled to?  It's not an issue for you that the White House refuses to release something as seemingly innocuous as a daily run of Presidential photographs?   If there's nothing to hide, why go out of your way to hide so much?

Oh..I forgot...he's black so the tribal mentality has kicked in so you must defend him....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 07:58:21 AM »
So.... it's the mindless Obamabot drones are OK with  the White House with holding information that Congress is legally entitled to?  It's not an issue for you that the White House refuses to release something as seemingly innocuous as a daily run of Presidential photographs?   If there's nothing to hide, why go out of your way to hide so much?

Oh..I forgot...he's black so the tribal mentality has kicked in so you must defend him....

ha..you just ouited yourself as a troll......whenever people have NOTHING, and have NO FACTS to base their argument on then they trot out the race card.....

FOR THE LAST TIME....the Republicans have said that OBAMA DID NOTHING WRONG CONCERNING BENGHAZI.......if their conclusions are good enough for them, its good enough for me.....WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO STATE THE ABOVE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE.....look in the mirror..

Dont base your argument on "oh he's black so everyone is covering up for him".....you can't come on the political Board with arguments like that or Ozmo is going to destroy you ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 09:12:57 AM »

So... the mindless right wing dingbats are OK (or just in denial) with the fact that Republican "INTELLIGENCE" Committee has sold out their ideals/stance/commitment to their party voters and cleared Obama.  Yes, I meant to use quotes there.

It's not an issue for you to accept your party is lying to you and holding you over the barrel while Obama comes up behind and unzips?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 09:18:17 AM »
ha..you just ouited yourself as a troll......whenever people have NOTHING, and have NO FACTS to base their argument on then they trot out the race card.....

FOR THE LAST TIME....the Republicans have said that OBAMA DID NOTHING WRONG CONCERNING BENGHAZI.......if their conclusions are good enough for them, its good enough for me.....WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO STATE THE ABOVE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE.....look in the mirror..

Dont base your argument on "oh he's black so everyone is covering up for him".....you can't come on the political Board with arguments like that or Ozmo is going to destroy you ;)

Dude, remember this is the idiot that when news was leaked indicating what the outcome was going to be, he kept crying on this board about "let's wait for the final decision and full report before jumping to conclusions".  Over and over again.  Like anyone of the FAUX Noise sheeple waited for the final report and conclusion before jumping to conclusions and blaming Obama.   ::)  Then when it came out, he disappeared for a while. 

Whiners gonna whine.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 09:41:13 AM »
Dude, remember this is the idiot that when news was leaked indicating what the outcome was going to be, he kept crying on this board about "let's wait for the final decision and full report before jumping to conclusions".  Over and over again.  Like anyone of the FAUX Noise sheeple waited for the final report and conclusion before jumping to conclusions and blaming Obama.   ::)  Then when it came out, he disappeared for a while. 

Whiners gonna whine.   

;D HAHA!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 10:34:31 AM »
So... the mindless right wing dingbats are OK (or just in denial) with the fact that Republican "INTELLIGENCE" Committee has sold out their ideals/stance/commitment to their party voters and cleared Obama.  Yes, I meant to use quotes there.

It's not an issue for you to accept your party is lying to you and holding you over the barrel while Obama comes up behind and unzips?

;D

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2015, 08:29:10 AM »
Please... Obama's entire existence is based upon the race card.  He's the magic clean negro who doesn't scare whites... just ask Harry Reid.

SO far as Benghazi goes... we're up to 7 unanswered questions.  I know you moonbat Obamatons will go tribal and point to a Congressional report that largely addresses the narrow issue of a response to he ongoing attack because you can't respond to the actual points raised. 

Yep... monkey see, monkey do

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 10:20:23 AM »
We're up to eight now... still no answers....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 10:24:23 AM »
The answer is : The Republican Intelligence Committee cleared him.

Either take it up with your own party or admit the fact that uttering "Republican" and "Intelligence" in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 10:26:40 AM »
No... they indicated there was nothing that could have been done the night of the attack.... which is an odd conclusion to draws since they never saw the after action report.  But..I digress... I know you can read... why don't you address the issues that lead up to the attack and the outright lies that were told in the aftermath?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 10:37:45 AM »
No... they indicated there was nothing that could have been done the night of the attack.... which is an odd conclusion to draws since they never saw the after action report.  But..I digress... I know you can read... why don't you address the issues that lead up to the attack and the outright lies that were told in the aftermath?

you're absolutely amazing....NOTHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE translates into it was not the fault of the Obama administration and no action taken beforehand could have prevented what occurred.....

Jesus fuck!...just admit you are wrong and live to fight another day

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 10:43:38 AM »
 You are the dumbest of the dumb.... they're called unanswered questions because...drumroll..no one has answered them.  The reporter raising
them is suing the Federal government because someone hacked into her personal computer... in her home... while she was working this story.

Doesn't that make you the least bit curious... or is so much of your racial identity tied up in having a black President that you've lost all common sense?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 11:06:14 AM »

Translation : You are an idiot.

The RIC cleared him.  CLEARED.  As in No Wrong Doing.

But then again.... whiners gonna whine.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 11:39:07 AM »
You are the dumbest of the dumb.... they're called unanswered questions because...drumroll..no one has answered them.  The reporter raising
them is suing the Federal government because someone hacked into her personal computer... in her home... while she was working this story.

Doesn't that make you the least bit curious... or is so much of your racial identity tied up in having a black President that you've lost all common sense?

you keep on bringing up the black thing again...I wonder why???.....thats what people do when they have nothing else and want to distract from the issue....I would have had respect for you had you said you made an error and moved on...it would have been forgotten about already...but you just keep your self-ownage going...