Author Topic: I CAN BREATHE! CALL ERIC HOLDER!  (Read 1710 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I CAN BREATHE! CALL ERIC HOLDER!
« on: December 28, 2014, 01:03:55 PM »
http://www.ocsignal.com/2014/12/new-jersey-business-under-attack-from-anti-cop-establishment-over-pro-cop-sign/

TOMS RIVER-Rivoli’s Italian Restaurant in Toms River is no stranger to criticism.  Several years ago, the restaurant made headlines and was featured on MTV after their support for the MTV reality show Jersey Shore.

Owner Tony Rivoli made no regrets over his support over the show which despite criticism, was responsible for a significant boost in the town’s local economy during production.

Now, Rivoli is under fire again, this time for his criticism of the anti-cop movement taking America by storm after the deaths of suspected criminals Eric Garner in Staten Island and Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri.

Rivoli wrote the words, “I can breathe.  I obey law.” on his store front digital display and caught the attention of the anti-cop trending page, “Cop Block”, which has 1.4 million followers, many of whom use aliases and not their real names to post to the page.

The page is dedicated to the belittlement of police officers in America.

The 1,700 comments on the photo were a mixed bag of reactions from the cop-haters and those who support police officers.

Geena Phillips, of Atlanta, Georgia, a former Toms River resident said, “I come from Toms River. This makes me deeply ashamed of my hometown.”

Last month, notorious “Cop Blocker” Cory Watkins was protesting a police checkpoint and was later hit by a drunk driver in a twist of irony that stained the movement in the eye of the general public.

Today, cop haters turned their verbal fire on Rivoli’s business, berating the business, of which most probably have never been–and the owner,who was an asset to the local community after Hurricane Sandy devastated his home and the homes of his neighbors and thousands of local residents.  Rivoli spent his mornings preparing meals for members of the local police departments, fire departments and first responders in the days immediately after Hurricane Sandy. Many of those first responders were left homeless themselves, but stayed on the island to begin the rebuilding process in their towns.

Rivoli was not reachable for comment today, Christmas Day, but we’re confident enough knowing the man that he’s not about to back down from his beliefs or his support for local law enforcement.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: I CAN BREATHE! CALL ERIC HOLDER!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 01:45:14 PM »
Good to see someone  calling out the liberal mobs

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
Last month, notorious “Cop Blocker” Cory Watkins was protesting a police checkpoint and was later hit by a drunk driver in a twist of irony that stained the movement in the eye of the general public.

What?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 04:03:51 PM »
Good - F these criminal hoarded of welfare bums, criminals, locusts, thieves, etc

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 08:37:18 AM »
What?
http://www.ocsignal.com/2014/11/cop-blocker-kory-watkins-hit-by-drunk-driver-after-protesting-police-safety-checkpoint/

ARLINGTON, TEXAS-On his way home from protesting an Arlington Police Department traffic safety checkpoint, self-proclaimed “Cop Watcher” Kory Watkins was rear-ended by a drunk driver.   Watkins’ car was hit by a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed while driving home from the checkpoint protest on Interstate 287.

“So last night on my way home from cop watching a drunk driver was going around 100 mph and smashed into the back of me,” Watkins said.  “I could not control the car , I went sideways, then flipped 3 times, hit a cement piller to stop my roll and put me in a ditch on The side of 287. I was 2 miles always from being home. I am incredible lucky to be breathing. I can’t tell you how lucky I am to be alive.”
 Kory Watkins
Watkins was immediately chastised by his critics.

“I see a few sick I individuals taken time to think this is a joke or it’s funny that the cops helped me,” he said.  “Let me say this. I am happy the police showed up to catch him but I’m trying to figure out where they helped me any….. Was it the part where they showed up 15 minutes after the crime or was it when they wrote me a 300$ ticket after my car was totaled ? Any sick f— that thinks this is the time to crack irony jokes can go the he’ll away. I’m lucky to be alive. There are some sick people that try to take a situation and spin it to fit their beliefs when they don’t know crap. Some sick people …. Mother F—-r almost dies and people are joking about it. Disgusting.”

Watkins was issued a summons for driving without a license.  ” I don’t ask for permission to drive a car I paid for on a road I paid for,” he said.

Watkins was protesting a police department checkpoint by alerting drivers of its presence prior to the checkpoint.  Watkins stood next to the police vehicles yelling, “You criminals!” at the police officers.

“Cop Blockers” are people who are overly critical of the state of policing in the United States and seek to promote and publicize acts by police officers, often sensationalized, to portray police departments as over aggressive para-military forces.  In this incident Watkins said his goal was to expose the checkpoint as nothing more than a revenue generating operation for the department.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 10:42:52 AM »
http://www.ocsignal.com/2014/11/cop-blocker-kory-watkins-hit-by-drunk-driver-after-protesting-police-safety-checkpoint/

ARLINGTON, TEXAS-On his way home from protesting an Arlington Police Department traffic safety checkpoint, self-proclaimed “Cop Watcher” Kory Watkins was rear-ended by a drunk driver.   Watkins’ car was hit by a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed while driving home from the checkpoint protest on Interstate 287.

“So last night on my way home from cop watching a drunk driver was going around 100 mph and smashed into the back of me,” Watkins said.  “I could not control the car , I went sideways, then flipped 3 times, hit a cement piller to stop my roll and put me in a ditch on The side of 287. I was 2 miles always from being home. I am incredible lucky to be breathing. I can’t tell you how lucky I am to be alive.”
 Kory Watkins
Watkins was immediately chastised by his critics.

“I see a few sick I individuals taken time to think this is a joke or it’s funny that the cops helped me,” he said.  “Let me say this. I am happy the police showed up to catch him but I’m trying to figure out where they helped me any….. Was it the part where they showed up 15 minutes after the crime or was it when they wrote me a 300$ ticket after my car was totaled ? Any sick f— that thinks this is the time to crack irony jokes can go the he’ll away. I’m lucky to be alive. There are some sick people that try to take a situation and spin it to fit their beliefs when they don’t know crap. Some sick people …. Mother F—-r almost dies and people are joking about it. Disgusting.”

Watkins was issued a summons for driving without a license.  ” I don’t ask for permission to drive a car I paid for on a road I paid for,” he said.

Watkins was protesting a police department checkpoint by alerting drivers of its presence prior to the checkpoint.  Watkins stood next to the police vehicles yelling, “You criminals!” at the police officers.

“Cop Blockers” are people who are overly critical of the state of policing in the United States and seek to promote and publicize acts by police officers, often sensationalized, to portray police departments as over aggressive para-military forces.  In this incident Watkins said his goal was to expose the checkpoint as nothing more than a revenue generating operation for the department.

Not sure how this "stained the movement in the eyes of the general public", against roadblocks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 10:45:07 AM »
Eric Holder is a communist criminal thug in his own right

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 10:48:29 AM »
Love to know if the restaurant man performs any business transactions under the table; whether it is for food purchases, equipment, labor, etc., and whether he would attempt to ask questions if a gang of cops came to bust him in the middle of the floor during dinner time.

Funny thing is, he would turn on the subject so fast, he'd get whiplash.

Can't take guys like this seriously, at all. He's an attention-whore with an electronic billboard. Wow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 10:54:20 AM »
Hopefully if a criminal thug and slimeball like Holder or GAYbama walked in they would seat them in the worst seat in the house, give them terrible service, spit in their food, etc  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2014, 11:02:24 AM »
Hopefully if a criminal thug and slimeball like Holder or GAYbama walked in they would seat them in the worst seat in the house, give them terrible service, spit in their food, etc  ;D

These guys are all on the same team, when it comes down to it. If anyone thinks that an Obama or a Holder gives a damn about a guy like Garner...