Author Topic: Video evidence of police & Wilson (in their own words) lying about major detail  (Read 8397 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Brown was 150+ feet from the car when shot.   Wilson & Police have claimed from the beginning that it was 35 feet.  Did they purposefully minimize this distance in order to make us not realize the cop got out of his cruiser - failed to call in a shooting - then ran half a football field, instead of a few dozen feet as he claimed?    This is an OBVIOUS lie, and make a big difference.  It was a shoot, a fairly long chase, and a shooting.   Why did they lie about this (with the video below, you can no longer deny both the police and Wilson claimed 35 feet, you have their own words here)

Police lied for 108 days about the distance.
Here you will see multiple police sources saying, 2 days after the shooting, that brown's body was 35 feet from the car, not the 153 feet, 9 inches or so that it was shown to be.

MAJOR lie from police, and one that media and protesters gripped onto in a MAJOR way - and rightfully so.  You don't just fudge facts like that, particularly when you are the police and it's not exactly a rounding error.

HERE you can hear Wilson in his OWN WORDS claim it was 35 feet away - continuing the obvious lie:

And here you can see the actual distance, measured with pictures and video.   There is no confusion here - police and Wilson, both LYING about the distance by a huge margin.  WHY?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
who gives a shit?  That ghetto animal had just robbed a store and assaulted a cop - f him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
who gives a shit?  That ghetto animal had just robbed a store and assaulted a cop - f him

okay, 333386.

So police should be allowed to execute a person for assault, right?

I want to make sure.... so in 2016, when Hilary fcking steals the election from Ted Cruz... and you and most repubs are at a rally protesting... and a few protesters throw rocks, so the police decide to defend themselves... they chase you down 150 feet and put 2 bullets in your head...

I want to make sure "f' him" is still your belief, when that happens.   

Brown was a piece of shit that deserved life in prison.  Maybe he deserved the bullet too - for charging the cop.  NOT for robbing/assault, however.  It doesn't take much for police to explain away how any of us were a "threat" - and giving them a free pass to waste people they chase down is a terrible idea.

Anyway, the police and wilson lied about the distance to help make their case - and I hate cops that do that.  I respect 100% all the cops that do the right thing.  But those few bad eggs that lie - screw them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
okay, 333386.

So police should be allowed to execute a person for assault, right?

I want to make sure.... so in 2016, when Hilary fcking steals the election from Ted Cruz... and you and most repubs are at a rally protesting... and a few protesters throw rocks, so the police decide to defend themselves... they chase you down 150 feet and put 2 bullets in your head...

I want to make sure "f' him" is still your belief, when that happens.   

Brown was a piece of shit that deserved life in prison.  Maybe he deserved the bullet too - for charging the cop.  NOT for robbing/assault, however.  It doesn't take much for police to explain away how any of us were a "threat" - and giving them a free pass to waste people they chase down is a terrible idea.

Anyway, the police and wilson lied about the distance to help make their case - and I hate cops that do that.  I respect 100% all the cops that do the right thing.  But those few bad eggs that lie - screw them.

I'll wait to see the non CT version of this tale  :D

Erik C

• Getbig IV
It's fortunate that no one of any value to the human race died.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Pigs lie.....It's what they do.

Stupid details such as video proof will not deter the lying pigs from explaining away accountability for every crime they commit....

People here get upset over the recent events regarding cops and get quite emotional.  Websites such as Copblock and Copwatch list similar events.....  EVERY DAY.  Admittedly, some of the people they beat and abuse almost deserve it for acting like assholes.....but a lot do not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Pigs lie.....It's what they do.

Stupid details such as video proof will not deter the lying pigs from explaining away accountability for every crime they commit....

People here get upset over the recent events regarding cops and get quite emotional.  Websites such as Copblock and Copwatch list similar events.....  EVERY DAY.  Admittedly, some of the people they beat and abuse almost deserve it for acting like assholes.....but a lot do not.

Eventually, enough proof of these incidents will stack up, and people will start to reject this kind of behavior.  Already, we have cops in Ferguson TURNING OFF their body cameras before a shooting - it's happened twice there now.  At some point, they'll make it against the rules to turn off the cameras unless you're in the potty or whatever.   The recent cop turning off his camera to interrogate two people in a dark parking lot following a story being robbed - absolutely insane.

Once the cameras become standard and required, a lot will change.  It took Mike Brown shooting and the cops changing the distance over and over, and a whole lot of protests, to get body cameras.   A few more of these "oops, I turned off my camera before each gunfight" bullshit, and it will change.

And to any getbiggers saying "hey, just obey the cops, you have nothing to worry about"...
One day, you or someone you love might ditch a girl, and her brother/cousin/white knight hero, who happens to be a cop, might just decide to turn off his body camera and put 2 bullets in your head.   There have been people sleeping in parked cars getting charged with hit-and-runs.  Cops DO attach crimes to the completely innocent too, remember that. It's not just the Mike Browns of the world that get wasted then lied about... it could be your law-abiding ass one day.  You'll be hoping that body camera doesn't have an off switch then...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Eventually, enough proof of these incidents will stack up, and people will start to reject this kind of behavior.  Already, we have cops in Ferguson TURNING OFF their body cameras before a shooting - it's happened twice there now.  At some point, they'll make it against the rules to turn off the cameras unless you're in the potty or whatever.   The recent cop turning off his camera to interrogate two people in a dark parking lot following a story being robbed - absolutely insane.

Once the cameras become standard and required, a lot will change.  It took Mike Brown shooting and the cops changing the distance over and over, and a whole lot of protests, to get body cameras.   A few more of these "oops, I turned off my camera before each gunfight" bullshit, and it will change.

And to any getbiggers saying "hey, just obey the cops, you have nothing to worry about"...
One day, you or someone you love might ditch a girl, and her brother/cousin/white knight hero, who happens to be a cop, might just decide to turn off his body camera and put 2 bullets in your head.   There have been people sleeping in parked cars getting charged with hit-and-runs.  Cops DO attach crimes to the completely innocent too, remember that. It's not just the Mike Browns of the world that get wasted then lied about... it could be your law-abiding ass one day.  You'll be hoping that body camera doesn't have an off switch then...

why the fuck do you keep on bringing this up ,if your trying to look intelligent it's not working.this has nothing to do with the outcome of the case.you seem to think that them running 40 feet or 140 feet makes a difference it doesn't.in the end they were 20 to 30 feet apart and he was coming forward and got shot.i'm just glad they didn't have idiots like you on that jury

240 is Back

• Getbig V
why the fuck do you keep on bringing this up ,if your trying to look intelligent it's not working.this has nothing to do with the outcome of the case.you seem to think that them running 40 feet or 140 feet makes a difference it doesn't.in the end they were 20 to 30 feet apart and he was coming forward and got shot.i'm just glad they didn't have idiots like you on that jury

Well, he feared he was fighting King Kong, and he was a little 5 year old.

So why did he run half a football field without, say, calling in the shooting?

He ran 150 feet KNOWING FULL WELL his only option was to shoot.  Because after the car fiasco, he knew he was outmatched physically.   

He played wimp on the stand.  He tried to act like he climbed out of the car, and voila, 35 feet away was this monster.  That makes the shoot immediate and necessary.  IN ACTUALITY, he had to walk 150 feet (which is pretty far) toward a dude fleeing him or barely in sight.  He never put gun away.  He never called it in.  He never had ANY other thought on his mind except to catch and, well, you know the rest of it.

I've said all along, it's a legal shoot.  I've also said the reason they kept everything so close is that there was gonna be some glaring detail about it, some lie, some inconsistency from the cop that made it less than perfect shoot.  Him subtracting 120 feet of sprinting down Brown was exactly that. 

It's obvious he lied - because months after the shoot, going on ABC for an interview, with every inch of that shoot still in his head - he STILL claimed it was 35 feet.   Even after re-living that shooting, every minute detail of how far he went, etc - He STILL claimed it was only 35 feet.

That's a lie.  A big lie.  From someone sworn to serve and protect.  And it's why law-abiding people (like myself) are disgusted by the polilce in this case.  not because I give a shit about the bag of shit mike brown.  Rather, because I hate seeing cops knowingly go on TV and LIE to the public.  Don't you?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well, he feared he was fighting King Kong, and he was a little 5 year old.

So why did he run half a football field without, say, calling in the shooting?

He ran 150 feet KNOWING FULL WELL his only option was to shoot.  Because after the car fiasco, he knew he was outmatched physically.   

He played wimp on the stand.  He tried to act like he climbed out of the car, and voila, 35 feet away was this monster.  That makes the shoot immediate and necessary.  IN ACTUALITY, he had to walk 150 feet (which is pretty far) toward a dude fleeing him or barely in sight.  He never put gun away.  He never called it in.  He never had ANY other thought on his mind except to catch and, well, you know the rest of it.

I've said all along, it's a legal shoot.  I've also said the reason they kept everything so close is that there was gonna be some glaring detail about it, some lie, some inconsistency from the cop that made it less than perfect shoot.  Him subtracting 120 feet of sprinting down Brown was exactly that. 

It's obvious he lied - because months after the shoot, going on ABC for an interview, with every inch of that shoot still in his head - he STILL claimed it was 35 feet.   Even after re-living that shooting, every minute detail of how far he went, etc - He STILL claimed it was only 35 feet.

That's a lie.  A big lie.  From someone sworn to serve and protect.  And it's why law-abiding people (like myself) are disgusted by the polilce in this case.  not because I give a shit about the bag of shit mike brown.  Rather, because I hate seeing cops knowingly go on TV and LIE to the public.  Don't you?

lol for one thing that's his job to chase him down even if he's bigger and stronger lol.and about the measurement there was no reason to lie about it because it doesn't help or hurt him.stop living in the conspiracy world it's making you look foolish

240 is Back

• Getbig V
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/surveillance-video-exposes-cops-liars-assaulting-arresting-man-filming/

here's another example - man is filming police.  So they beat his ass and charge him with assault on an officer.  All he does is fall down and take a whooping.   They clearly lied here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
lol for one thing that's his job to chase him down even if he's bigger and stronger lol.and about the measurement there was no reason to lie about it because it doesn't help or hurt him.stop living in the conspiracy world it's making you look foolish

Okay.   Then you're telling me he's not lying?  That he is honestly mistaken?

In THAT case, I have to question either his intelligence (not likely) or his competence.   Maybe he got his bell rung so hard in the attack that he didn't know 35 feet wasn't 150 feet.   In THAT case, I think we have some bigger questions to ask about his state of mind in the shooting.  Or if he cannot tell simple distance, that's bad, that's very bad, but I doubt that is the case, particularly after he had months to go over every single inch of testimony. 

You've shown to be a very smart debater on the political board.  I think you don't really believe Wilson thouoght it was actually 35 feet.  I doubt you think he's unable to tell 150 feet from 35 feet, nor that he was that unprepared.   Also, the fact the police repeated the 35 feet claim from the get-go, when the dead body was much, much further away.

To me, it looks like an organized effort to change 150 feet to 35 feet in the minds of potential jurors.   You?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Okay.   Then you're telling me he's not lying?  That he is honestly mistaken?

In THAT case, I have to question either his intelligence (not likely) or his competence.   Maybe he got his bell rung so hard in the attack that he didn't know 35 feet wasn't 150 feet.   In THAT case, I think we have some bigger questions to ask about his state of mind in the shooting.  Or if he cannot tell simple distance, that's bad, that's very bad, but I doubt that is the case, particularly after he had months to go over every single inch of testimony. 

You've shown to be a very smart debater on the political board.  I think you don't really believe Wilson thouoght it was actually 35 feet.  I doubt you think he's unable to tell 150 feet from 35 feet, nor that he was that unprepared.   Also, the fact the police repeated the 35 feet claim from the get-go, when the dead body was much, much further away.

To me, it looks like an organized effort to change 150 feet to 35 feet in the minds of potential jurors.   You?

i'm telling you he just had his life threatened so if he's wrong on the measurement ,big deal .the grand jury did'nt think it was a big deal and neither do i only the kooks thing its a big deal

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hahaha, 240 tries so hard usually to no avail..lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hahaha, 240 tries so hard usually to no avail..lol.

dude, I shoudn't have to "try" anything.

Cop lied about a shooting.  We should ALL give a shit about this.   

I don't care about mike brown - i care about the next person a cop shoots and fudges the details.  Won't always be a bad guy getting shot.  Might be someone we know or love, with a few beers in them, acting up a little, and suddenly cop loses it, kills them, and covers up details. 

Suddenly, people "trying so hard" to stop cops from lying won't be so laughable.  Cops fudged details in both the Garner and Brown shooting - THAT Is my beef, I don't cry about the victim - I care that cops are killing and lying about circumstances.

I shoudn't have to "convince" you of anything - it's wrong for cops to lie.  Nobody should disagree with that.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dude, I shoudn't have to "try" anything.

Cop lied about a shooting.  We should ALL give a shit about this.   

I don't care about mike brown - i care about the next person a cop shoots and fudges the details.  Won't always be a bad guy getting shot.  Might be someone we know or love, with a few beers in them, acting up a little, and suddenly cop loses it, kills them, and covers up details. 

Suddenly, people "trying so hard" to stop cops from lying won't be so laughable.  Cops fudged details in both the Garner and Brown shooting - THAT Is my beef, I don't cry about the victim - I care that cops are killing and lying about circumstances.

I shoudn't have to "convince" you of anything - it's wrong for cops to lie.  Nobody should disagree with that.

you keep on saying they lied thats your opinion,like i said there is no reason to lie it doesn't help them or hurt them

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you keep on saying they lied thats your opinion,like i said there is no reason to lie it doesn't help them or hurt them

Okay, then what else is it?  The cop TRULY believes it was only 35 feet, even after months of reviewing the shooting over and over for his testimony?   

He NEVER realized, in all his preparation and quesitoning and statements and lawyering, the distance was actually five times FARTHER than he claimed?

And the department, they all accidentally got the distance wrong too, repeatedly, even as media pointed out the obvious lie?

Look, I'm willing to admit some people are just wrong at times - but I cannot believe Wilson is that stupid, nor that the depatment was willing to repeat the lie for 4 months while making that same mistake over and over and over.

That level of incompetence would be staggering - and I can't just credit such an identical mistake to incompetence.   

Can you really?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
It's over dude.

Simple concept.  If you assault a cop in his car and struggle for his gun you are going to get shot.  Doesn't matter what race you are, even more so if you are a 250-300 aggressive monster that just robbed a store and assaulted the store owner.

NO BIG LOSS

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Okay, then what else is it?  The cop TRULY believes it was only 35 feet, even after months of reviewing the shooting over and over for his testimony?   

He NEVER realized, in all his preparation and quesitoning and statements and lawyering, the distance was actually five times FARTHER than he claimed?

And the department, they all accidentally got the distance wrong too, repeatedly, even as media pointed out the obvious lie?

Look, I'm willing to admit some people are just wrong at times - but I cannot believe Wilson is that stupid, nor that the depatment was willing to repeat the lie for 4 months while making that same mistake over and over and over.

That level of incompetence would be staggering - and I can't just credit such an identical mistake to incompetence.   

Can you really?

Never in doubt, seldom right
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Never in doubt, seldom right

lol.  Now that is the absolute truth.   :)  I'm stealing this one.