Author Topic: Johnny Football.....gone?  (Read 10272 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Johnny Football.....gone?
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2014, 04:34:55 PM »
Manziel denied that he had a party on Friday.....Jeez, thanks for clarifying this, Midget.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12093069/cleveland-browns-qb-johnny-manziel-says-back-words-action

The Browns should have cut Josh Gordon immediately.

Pussy organization.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2014, 04:36:34 PM »
Manziel denied that he had a party on Friday.....Jeez, thanks for clarifying this, Midget.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12093069/cleveland-browns-qb-johnny-manziel-says-back-words-action

This kid is going to fuck himself right out of a good thing if he doesn't straighten up. Ryan Leaf all over again.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2014, 05:06:21 PM »
they actually get much less than they used to

i think jamarcus russel got around 50 million

E

Ya it was silly money just a couple years ago for guys who never stepped on the field...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2014, 05:27:22 PM »
And to top it off they should be mentored by ryan leaf

that's be hilarious.   i would totally watch that show. 

I'm picturing Johnny manziel feeding xcstacy to the runaway whores in Tim Tebow's community outreach group meetings.   Tebow jerking off 75 times a day as scantily clad broads oil wrestle as Manziel snorts blow off of their Heisman trophy case.

"HEISMAN HOUSE".  Perfect title.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2014, 05:51:22 PM »
Another example of just how different the NFL is from college.. I do not believe his skillset will ever translate to the league.. If he had the type of work ethic / overall mentality of someone like Brees or Wilson maybe - but obviously that's not the case.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2014, 05:59:13 PM »
He will get cut.   He's a terrible player, and egomaniac, and overall dickhead.

Would love to see Manziel and Tebow get a TV show together.   Kind of a new version of "perfect strangers" where they both train to get back into the NFL while living in a small 2 bedroom loft in NYC.   Train all day, and social awkwardness at night,
They should cast them in The new Odd Couple.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 08:30:43 PM »
Another example of just how different the NFL is from college.. I do not believe his skillset will ever translate to the league.. If he had the type of work ethic / overall mentality of someone like Brees or Wilson maybe - but obviously that's not the case.

A lot also has to do with coach and scheme.  In Manziels first start there were instances when he was scrambling but the recievers didn't know what to do and were just standing around.  On other teams like Seattle and GB, the recievers know to continue trying to get open when the QB scrambles so he can make a play.  Cleveland wasn't coached to do so.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
A lot also has to do with coach and scheme.  In Manziels first start there were instances when he was scrambling but the recievers didn't know what to do and were just standing around.  On other teams like Seattle and GB, the recievers know to continue trying to get open when the QB scrambles so he can make a play.  Cleveland wasn't coached to do so.

What of Colombian cocaine induced bullshit is this?  All WRs especially pros are taught to break their pattern and come back to the ball and/or run to space when the QB scrambles. I wonder if you would have wrote the same shit if he was black, a$$clown.

macgarth

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2014, 09:15:25 PM »
Ya it was silly money just a couple years ago for guys who never stepped on the field...

I think the entry level contracts in football are based on draft position in regards to salary eligibility. Johnny, who was picked at 22, is still doing good at 2M/yr whereas Clowney who went #1 is getting 5M/yr.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2014, 09:21:47 PM »

I can see what you're saying and to some extent I agree. Its just that I think he is too slightly built to play that way. I know Wilson is not a big guy but he seems to be able to sustain the pocket.. Manziel is young and most young qbs that can run do resort to running a little too soon .. Maybe you are right and I hate to see anyone fail. I just had a bad feeling about him from the start.. I hope he can turn it around and have a career but I think it will take a lot. I do agree with you that it will take the right scheme in order to make it work.. He will never be a pure passer even though the kid has a helluva arm

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2016, 01:37:39 PM »
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/texasamaggies/2016/02/05/johnny-manziels-father-son-get-help-qb-live-see-24th-birthday

Johnny Manziel's father: If son doesn't get help, QB 'won't live to see his 24th birthday'

Johnny Manziel's family is concerned for his well-being as his NFL career and personal life falter, but the quarterback has twice declined to be admitted to area rehabilitation facilities in the last week, according to his father, Paul Manziel.

"I truly believe if they can't get him help, he won't live to see his 24th birthday," Paul Manziel told The Dallas Morning News.

On Friday, Manziel's agent Erik Burkhardt also voiced concern for Manziel, 23, and announced that he is terminating their professional relationship.

Paul Manziel first tried Saturday afternoon to get Manziel, whose birthday is in December, to agree to go to the Enterhealth Ranch addiction facility in Van Alstyne, but he would not stay. That attempt came the day after Manziel's former girlfriend alleged in a police report that he hit her repeatedly at a Dallas hotel and while driving her home to Fort Worth on Jan. 29. Manziel has not been charged in the incident, but a Fort Worth Police helicopter searched the area for him.

Paul Manziel said that he tried to have his son admitted Tuesday to Carrollton Springs Hospital, but that Johnny was allowed to leave. Paul Manziel said that he is upset that his son was allowed to walk away after Paul told a Denton County Sheriff officer that he believed Johnny to be suicidal. A public information officer from the Denton County Sheriff's office said it has no record of Manziel coming into contact with an officer. Carrollton Springs is a 45-bed psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital in Carrollton, providing inpatient and outpatient treatment to adults suffering from mental illness and/or addiction, according to its website.

Johnny Manziel, who is from Tyler and Kerrville, Texas, has spent the last several weeks in Dallas. The former Texas A&M quarterback and 2012 Heisman Trophy winner has been seen out, including at Wednesday night's Mavericks game.

Colleen Crowley, Manziel's ex-girlfriend, said Manziel acted like he was on drugs but not intoxicated during the Jan. 29 incident, according to the police report.

He also allegedy dragged her by her hair, forced her into a car and told her to "shut up or I'll kill us both," WFAA-TV (Channel 8) reported, citing unnamed sources.

Paul Manziel told Fort Worth police he had seen his son and his son was doing fine, according to the police report. Paul Manziel went on to say that he did not wish to further comment on the situation and requested officers not contact him again unless there is an existing warrant.

Manziel, who is expected to be released from the Cleveland Browns in early March, spent time in a rehabilitation facility during the last NFL off-season.

He started six games for the Browns this season, his second in the league, but his time in Cleveland has been dominated by off-field incidents since he was selected in the first round of the 2014 NFL draft.

In a statement Friday, Burkhardt said: "It is with deep regret that after several emotional and very personal discussions with his family, his doctors, and my client himself, I have made the decision to terminate my professional relationship with Johnny Manziel. Though I will remain a friend and Johnny supporter and he knows I have worked tirelessly to arrange a number of professional options for him to continue to pursue, it has become painfully obvious that his future rests solely in his own hands. His family and I have gone to great lengths to outline the steps we feel he must take to get his life in order. Accountability is the foundation of any relationship, and without it, the function of my work is counterproductive."

That Manziel's voracious social life and partyboy reputation could be the symptoms of deeper issues emerged when Paul Manziel publicly worried about Johnny and the fishbowl scrutiny on the quarterback in a August 2013 ESPN story, with Manziel about to begin his redshirt sophomore season at A&M.

"Yeah," Paul said then, "it could come unraveled. And when it does, it's gonna be bad. Real bad."

A friend of Johnny Manziel's since his time at A&M said he doesn't share Paul Manziel's concerns. Johnny is a normal guy who has made some questionable decisions, the friend said.

The friend said Manziel has been working out at a facility in Dallas and is intent on getting back into the NFL as a starting quarterback.

If the Browns do release Manziel in early March, it makes him available to other teams. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has had a long-standing interest in the player since almost drafting him in the first round in 2014. Other Cowboys executives are less enthusiastic about Manziel, but the team is looking for a backup quarterback.

The NFL toughened its stance on domestic violence before the start of the 2014 season. If the NFL rules that Manziel violated the league's personal conduct policy, he would be suspended without pay for at least six games for a first offense and would face a lifetime ban from the NFL for a second offense.

Manziel doesn't have to be found guilty in court -- or even charged -- to face punishment by the NFL.

The NFL typically doesn't move swiftly with its rulings on suspensions. The league could take months before ruling on the length of a possible suspension for Manziel. At that point, he would probably appeal.

Under league rules, any player arrested or charged with conduct violating the new domestic violence policy will be offered a formal clinical evaluation and appropriate follow-up education, counseling or treatment.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2016, 01:41:53 PM »
Paul Manziel is the father of Johnny Manziel. In a leaked Patriots scouting report on Johnny Football, the Pats say that they aren’t very keen on Paul’s possible influence of Johnny. He’s accused of spoiling his son and of having a “wild” family. A My San Antonio report indicates that describing the family as merely “wild” is quite the understatement.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/05/johnny-manziel-dad-paul-manziel/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2016, 01:47:03 PM »
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/texasamaggies/2016/02/05/johnny-manziels-father-son-get-help-qb-live-see-24th-birthday

Johnny Manziel's father: If son doesn't get help, QB 'won't live to see his 24th birthday'

::)

Like this is dude lives that reckless of a lifestyle. He needs help, but unless he's driving under the influence on a regular basis or suicidal , Im sure his dad making ridiculous statements like that to the media is only adding fuel to the fire. He won't make it through the year because of alcohol and drug use.....

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2016, 01:54:16 PM »
Great drafting by the Browns.....Johnny and Justin Gilbert!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2016, 01:55:43 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2016, 02:04:25 PM »
This kid is going to fuck himself right out of a good thing if he doesn't straighten up. Ryan Leaf all over again.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2016, 03:56:56 PM »

Leaf was on Sportscenter this afternoon offering to help and Manziel's family tweeted directly to Ryan for help.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2016, 08:28:27 PM »

Don't forget the year that Holmgren drafted Trent Richardson and Brandon Weedon in the first round too. Poor Browns fans.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2016, 09:06:02 PM »
Dallas police are now going to investigate the beatdown his fist made to his girlfriends face

Great sidepiece to talk about between payton manning and cam superbowl stories this sunday

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2016, 05:09:58 AM »
Leaf was on Sportscenter this afternoon offering to help and Manziel's family tweeted directly to Ryan for help.

Dude can't even help himself and he's gonna help Manziel.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2016, 05:22:45 AM »

The Browns paid an outside consulting firm $100,000 to determine which qb was best, and they said to get Teddy Bridgewater.  But some homeless guy convinced the owner to draft manziel anyways, and that's what they did

It's no mystery why sone teams suck

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2016, 06:09:59 AM »
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/12/28/7456993/johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-quarterback-2015

This is what happens when someone is full of themselves and it turns out they're made of shit.

It happens frequently in both professional sports and the "entertainment" industry.