Author Topic: Semorelin/ghrp2  (Read 6113 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Semorelin/ghrp2
« on: December 30, 2014, 04:57:17 PM »
Some anti aging clinics pushing this. Any opinions? Apparently supposed to raise IgF higher than real HGh

Hell, id buy normal ghrp2 but who knows whats in that crap. Atleast from a clinic with a doc rx there is some accountability and recourse if the raw was not legit pharma meds

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Semorelin/ghrp2
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 06:16:42 PM »
Absolute garbage.  They're pushing  this shit because they can't prescribe GH.  If they do it's generic Omnitropin, not to be confused with Omnitrope made by Sandoz which is very good.  Then they charge just an insane amount for it.  like $18 per iu shit.  Those clinics are a bunch of con artists.  Buy a kit of Serostim or some other pharm GH on the black market.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »
ghrp-2 isnt garbage you will get 3ius of hgh if you shoot it 3x a day and thats a scientific fact

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 05:03:06 AM »
ghrp-2 isnt garbage you will get 3ius of hgh if you shoot it 3x a day and thats a scientific fact

Thanks but what the hell is in these peptides? Real research grade peps for actual lab studies use TFA salts. You dont want those in your body. Not sure how these "bbing" chem companies would be any different

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:34:10 AM »
i know my source well

if you dont know your source who the F knows whats in it

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 06:40:17 AM »
i know my source well

if you dont know your source who the F knows whats in it

Please ask exactly what is in them and also, ask if TFA is in it (trifluoroacetate salt)
I am very interested in this, as all companies who make REAL peps for research, include this agent

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 03:54:35 AM »
Some anti aging clinics pushing this. Any opinions? Apparently supposed to raise IgF higher than real HGh

Hell, id buy normal ghrp2 but who knows whats in that crap. Atleast from a clinic with a doc rx there is some accountability and recourse if the raw was not legit pharma meds

An old post of mine on the subject of a thread we ran in 2007.  It's still pertinent:

Sermorelin is a Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analog. "Official" name is GhRF 1-29 NH2-acetate. 

I don't have any direct experience with it, but it was originally marketed for children with GH deficiency, including some of the GH-deficiency syndromes that I deal with in my clinical practice.  It was withdrawn from the market by the manufacturer because it just couldn't compete with recombinant GH (rHGH).

Paradoxically, it failed in children for the very reason that makes it a better alternative for GH-replacement therapy (GHRT) in adults.

Its effects are regulated at the level of the pituitary gland, stimulating pituitary gene transcription of human growth hormone messenger RNA (hGHmRNA) and thereby increasing pituitary GH reserve.  Pituitary recrudescence resulting from Sermorelin helps slow the cascade of hypophyseal hormone failure that occurs with normal aging.  It's mode of action helps avoid some of the health concerns of rHGH.  Most specifically, tissue exposure to GH released by the pituitary under the influence of sermorelin is "episodic," rather than so-called "square-wave."  So what does this mean?

"Square-wave" release refers to what occurs with the pharmacologic presentation of exogenous hormone as a bolus (i.e. one good shot in the old thigh), and is not controlled by normal feedback mechanisms--therefore when one injects standard Chinese-made GH, tissue exposure to elevated GH concentrations is persistent and eventually may lead to tachyphylaxis and reduced efficiency.  "Episodic" release prevents tachyphylaxis by mimicking more normal pulsatile release and physiology.

And now for the kicker for anti-aging clinics:  Unlike GH, the off-label prescribing of sermorelin is not (yet ) prohibited by federal

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 04:52:41 AM »
An old post of mine on the subject of a thread we ran in 2007.  It's still pertinent:

Sermorelin is a Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analog. "Official" name is GhRF 1-29 NH2-acetate. 

I don't have any direct experience with it, but it was originally marketed for children with GH deficiency, including some of the GH-deficiency syndromes that I deal with in my clinical practice.  It was withdrawn from the market by the manufacturer because it just couldn't compete with recombinant GH (rHGH).

Paradoxically, it failed in children for the very reason that makes it a better alternative for GH-replacement therapy (GHRT) in adults.

Its effects are regulated at the level of the pituitary gland, stimulating pituitary gene transcription of human growth hormone messenger RNA (hGHmRNA) and thereby increasing pituitary GH reserve.  Pituitary recrudescence resulting from Sermorelin helps slow the cascade of hypophyseal hormone failure that occurs with normal aging.  It's mode of action helps avoid some of the health concerns of rHGH.  Most specifically, tissue exposure to GH released by the pituitary under the influence of sermorelin is "episodic," rather than so-called "square-wave."  So what does this mean?

"Square-wave" release refers to what occurs with the pharmacologic presentation of exogenous hormone as a bolus (i.e. one good shot in the old thigh), and is not controlled by normal feedback mechanisms--therefore when one injects standard Chinese-made GH, tissue exposure to elevated GH concentrations is persistent and eventually may lead to tachyphylaxis and reduced efficiency.  "Episodic" release prevents tachyphylaxis by mimicking more normal pulsatile release and physiology.

And now for the kicker for anti-aging clinics:  Unlike GH, the off-label prescribing of sermorelin is not (yet ) prohibited by federal

Damn I wished you could find to post here more! I remember you used to post here more circa 2005-2006 then I didn;t see you post much more after that. Anytime you have free time to post please come contribute your knowledge!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »
Thanks.  Yeah been a while.

Board lost it's appeal for me once guys like trab, mem, luv2hurt, arnie and division (and others) left.  It used to have a very scientific, tempered, research-based orientation.  Peak for me was around 2005-2009. I shared alot and learned alot.  Very few knukle heads.  But it's like they just sort of took over.  Useless banter, haters, fools.  Know-it-alls that don't want your advice.  So why even post here? 

Anyone idiot can take steroids (and many do).  It's not hard after that first pin. But what about longevity?  What about staying in it for the long haul and not turning into some middle-age divorced fattie with high blood pressure who's one ruptured blood vessel away from a stroke but still thinks he's really big so he walks around his kids football practices with cut off sleeves and his friggin' belly hanging down below his shirt to cover up his shrunken little testicles? 

Anyway, may start a slow return to posting.  Let's see how it goes.  Maybe if the content of the posts change, the board will change too.  I know for a fact that old crew still lurks around every so often for old time's sake.  It really was that good.

Freakfestmd   

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 12:35:39 AM »
^ lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 08:58:18 AM »

If that were true, EVERYONE would use it, as 3 units is a nice replacement dose. I used just g2 and it bloated me like nothing else... If that's what gh is supposed to do, then not interested...

People always then say "your peptides were crap" didn't buy from place "xyz"....
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »
no you correct mate

but bloating is a side from all GH - when first introduced into the system

after a while on around a month or so bloating totally goes for me anyway

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15699539   - look at the graph

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?linkname=pubmed_pubmed_reviews&from_uid=17112585 - all the info you need

they do work mate its proven by science that they increase GH - like i have said before its only the fact that at saturation dose your only releasing 1iu per shot no where near enough to get the increased muscle mass associated with large doses of GH aka 10-20iu

http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Mens_Health_Watch/2010/May/growth-hormone-athletic-performance-and-aging

Over 30% of patients shower water retention side effects from rhgh

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
no you correct mate

but bloating is a side from all GH - when first introduced into the system

after a while on around a month or so bloating totally goes for me anyway

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15699539   - look at the graph

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?linkname=pubmed_pubmed_reviews&from_uid=17112585 - all the info you need

they do work mate its proven by science that they increase GH - like i have said before its only the fact that at saturation dose your only releasing 1iu per shot no where near enough to get the increased muscle mass associated with large doses of GH aka 10-20iu

http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Mens_Health_Watch/2010/May/growth-hormone-athletic-performance-and-aging

Over 30% of patients shower water retention side effects from rhgh

gonna take a gander and appreciate the links!
As an ecto, was shoked as hell to see my stomach so huge in days after using g2. Could not believe it, bloated beyond belief... I stoped it after a few weeks tops.

With the grf 1-29 no dac, not as much water retention but for the cost and time it takes to do that and results seen, can't say I was impressed at all.

was using higher doses of g2 as just that used is budget friendly....

Was told peptides work but need to spend $200 a week on them. Totally not justified for a guy of my level...
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 11:44:01 AM »
Damn I wished you could find to post here more! I remember you used to post here more circa 2005-2006 then I didn;t see you post much more after that. Anytime you have free time to post please come contribute your knowledge!

Yeh I remember from back then.... alot of good guys have left, trab even mailed me photo copies of different books all the way from usa to england

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 02:23:44 PM »
Anyone have any good dosing protocols from past experience?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 02:35:57 PM »
I'm on sermorelin and ghrp 2 right now along with injectable glutamine, arginine and carnitine.   Been on it about 3 weeks.  Can't really tell much of anything yet.   I was told it will take about 3 months to notice anything.  I'm on 300 mcg a night.   I'll keep u posted.

I'm kind of inpatient and thinking about just hopping on test, but wanted more of a healthier longer life cycle.   
you are gay.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 07:58:18 PM »
I'm on sermorelin and ghrp 2 right now along with injectable glutamine, arginine and carnitine.   Been on it about 3 weeks.  Can't really tell much of anything yet.   I was told it will take about 3 months to notice anything.  I'm on 300 mcg a night.   I'll keep u posted.

I'm kind of inpatient and thinking about just hopping on test, but wanted more of a healthier longer life cycle.   

If your stuff is from a research chem "company" id not consider that a healthy alternative to test

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 06:57:06 AM »
If your stuff is from a research chem "company" id not consider that a healthy alternative to test

It's not.  I would never inject anything from those places.  It's from a HRt clinic.
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2015, 10:23:05 AM »

gonna need more than one shot for results. 3 for sure.
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2015, 12:17:06 PM »
3 shots a day is insane,   300 mcg is 10 bucks.   That would be 30 bucks a day, for that price, I would just do GH
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »
3 shots a day is insane,   300 mcg is 10 bucks.   That would be 30 bucks a day, for that price, I would just do GH

then do 3 shots of 100mcg?
had no idea the non research stuff was so expensive. $10 for 100mcg is retarded man...
As you said, just get some gh, one shot as you're doing will not yield any real life results, total waste.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 12:22:48 AM »

300mcg is 10 bucks?
 ;D
more like 1 buck

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 01:50:27 AM »
you guys are getting ripped off man

you can get ghrps for £15.00 5MG

AND  ghrp2 for 15.00 5mg

you need to run them both together either one on there own is pretty pointless

100mcg of both

have you not seen the QnA with dennis james on yourtube il try and find it

he was asked do peptides work - answer was -  YES if dosed correctly in the correct way which is

ghrp2 + mod grf at 100mcg each x3-5 times a day. dont eat an hour before and 20 mins after. easy

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2015, 07:41:57 PM »
Here's my results so far, I've been on it for 2 months now (sermorelin plus ghrp 2, plus Dhea and injectable glutamine arginine carnitine).

I was very skeptic.   I'm usually 219 pounds off gear and I usually do test deca cycles and get up to around 236 pounds.  My last cycle ended in October.  I started the sermorelin in mid December and I'm shocked my weight is 236.  The only weird thing is that my muscles arent as pumped as when I'm on gear, nor am I nearly as strong.  I don't think it's fat cause I don't notice gaining any fat and my waist is the same.  I'm going to do it for another month or two to see the full results...
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 07:48:55 PM »
Here's my results so far, I've been on it for 2 months now (sermorelin plus ghrp 2, plus Dhea and injectable glutamine arginine carnitine).

I was very skeptic.   I'm usually 219 pounds off gear and I usually do test deca cycles and get up to around 236 pounds.  My last cycle ended in October.  I started the sermorelin in mid December and I'm shocked my weight is 236.  The only weird thing is that my muscles arent as pumped as when I'm on gear, nor am I nearly as strong.  I don't think it's fat cause I don't notice gaining any fat and my waist is the same.  I'm going to do it for another month or two to see the full results...

Who cares about some arbitrary unit of measurement
What about the mirror