Author Topic: Somatropin, or not?  (Read 2595 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Somatropin, or not?
« on: December 31, 2014, 07:29:41 AM »
http://canadapeptides.org

Picked up some of this from a g2g place. Price was too good to be true though
Wonder if its actually GH though. Couldnt anyone buy some GHrP2 and bottle it up and sell it as HGH? I guess blood tests just show a raise in IGF correct, which both GH and GHRp and other peps do.

Do you need to have HGH levels tested along side IgF to see if your GH is actually GH?

whitewidow

Re: Somatropin, or not?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 02:32:48 AM »
http://canadapeptides.org

Picked up some of this from a g2g place. Price was too good to be true though
Wonder if its actually GH though. Couldnt anyone buy some GHrP2 and bottle it up and sell it as HGH? I guess blood tests just show a raise in IGF correct, which both GH and GHRp and other peps do.

Do you need to have HGH levels tested along side IgF to see if your GH is actually GH?

good question about the testing I think the GHRP2 would die down in 4 hours so inject the HGH then do the test 3-4 hours later that would be the best you could do. I think I know where you got these kits and the guy is legit but I think he bought fake HGH kits,these look so bunk! He can't get any Hygetropin or genotropin right now so he bought those kits. We all think they are bunk. They would be sold out by now if they were real for that price. I think the guy only bought maybe 10-20 kits and he has had them for months.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 06:14:54 AM »
good question about the testing I think the GHRP2 would die down in 4 hours so inject the HGH then do the test 3-4 hours later that would be the best you could do. I think I know where you got these kits and the guy is legit but I think he bought fake HGH kits,these look so bunk! He can't get any Hygetropin or genotropin right now so he bought those kits. We all think they are bunk. They would be sold out by now if they were real for that price. I think the guy only bought maybe 10-20 kits and he has had them for months.

Ive seen some good results posted on some reputable forums, but I dont fully trust those. Might just have to test myself. When you say bunk, do you mean no GH at all in it? Their site looks pretty legit and the kits look like a lot of money went into the packaging and vials , etc

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 01:10:19 PM »
The stuff compares to the powder look in our sero kits. Nice puc and everything. Dunno man, ran a preggo test on it and it wasnt HCG atleast. Have not felt any effects yet though at 2iu per day

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 06:04:31 PM »
we will keep an eye out for this HGH. I would bet anything it is not real 191-AA sequence HGH but it might have some kind of HGH releasing peptide in it or be spiked with insulin as well, might be some of the chinese stuff that makes people get edema or bad water retention.

If you try it use a big dose for a few weeks I mean ike 8IU a day at the least and I wonder if your ankles will swell. I might also ask guys from canada if this is a real pharmaceutical product up there and my guess is it is not. The worst possible thing is we only have blood work to give us a idea if our HGH is legit to see if it is actually real 191-AA sequence would cost so much to test for. Plus just finding a place who would do a test like that.

I wouldn;t feel bad this happens everyday and it may have something in it that does boost your HGH levels but it;s not authentic 191-AA sequence HGH.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 06:16:23 PM »
we will keep an eye out for this HGH. I would bet anything it is not real 191-AA sequence HGH but it might have some kind of HGH releasing peptide in it or be spiked with insulin as well, might be some of the chinese stuff that makes people get edema or bad water retention.

If you try it use a big dose for a few weeks I mean ike 8IU a day at the least and I wonder if your ankles will swell. I might also ask guys from canada if this is a real pharmaceutical product up there and my guess is it is not. The worst possible thing is we only have blood work to give us a idea if our HGH is legit to see if it is actually real 191-AA sequence would cost so much to test for. Plus just finding a place who would do a test like that.

I wouldn;t feel bad this happens everyday and it may have something in it that does boost your HGH levels but it;s not authentic 191-AA sequence HGH.

I just hope im not gonna get cancer from it

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »
Whenever I use peptides the extremely small warts on my feet just take over to the point that it's hard to walk or do calve raises lol.
Weird

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 02:40:09 AM »
I just hope im not gonna get cancer from it

No I seriously doubt that not just from one kit. We need to talk to some canadians but from what I know canadian Pharmacys do not carry this HGH. The guy who you got it from is 200% legit and wouldn;t intentionally get anything bad but you guys know how theb generic HGH game works.It's all about money. I don;t understand why he dosn't carry the Alpha-Pharma Vitex. He said because it is too expensive but not really that expenive if it is 191-AA HGH.

I remember the first ba5tch of alpha-Pharma Vitex from euroman and those kits were fucking strong for just 299$ for 100 IU's, I think the price has gone up since euro is not on the sourcing scene anymore.