Author Topic: Pre-comp carb up  (Read 6651 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Pre-comp carb up
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:50:54 PM »
Hey guys
What's a good protocol for carbing up before a competition? Also looking for water manipulation

I don't use gh or slin

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: Pre-comp carb up
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 10:45:35 AM »
Far too many variables to take into consideration to even begin formulating a plan, bf%, hormones, the legitimacy of said hormones, diuretics, your disposition to carbohydrate intake and water retention need to be taken into account possibly lowered towards competition day and potentially filled in with triglycerides to keep you full and dry, something as simple as what you eat the morning of the show can lead to you looking amazing an hour later and having a film of water seeping out under the skin by the time you step on stage.

lots of trial and error and a requirement for a detailed understanding of your body that nobody but yourself can learn after years of consistent dieting, scrutiny and experimentation or you can pay a very hefty fee for someone else to do it for you.

its easy to say x grams of carb's and water for x amount of days then a salty egg mc muffin the morning of the show but it means nothing without knowing explicit details about you as an individual, i don't mean any disrespect but if that's the kind of information you think you need to compete and that some random armchair guru on get big can give it to you in a post my advice would be don't compete, if you want to win at least.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Pre-comp carb up
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 12:40:59 PM »
: