Author Topic: Chav made my day yesterday  (Read 4990 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Chav made my day yesterday
« on: January 03, 2015, 03:45:48 PM »
I was on the motorway driving up to see a relative and was in a road works section with speed reduced to 50. Suddenly there is a small old car in front of me doing less than that and then slows down even more. I don't like breaking so I roll up close behind the car before breaking then I tailgate him, and when it doesn't accelerate I pull into the third lane and over take, at 50. As I go past the driver who looked like an angry loser gave a wanker gesture to me. I just laughed. His annoyance made my day.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Chav made my day yesterday
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:04:48 PM »
On 1g test a week now, that shit would NEVER happen. I would str8 smash into his car without thinking about it, get him out the car and fuck him up nice. I gets dat roid rage

Joon?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 04:05:26 PM »
I was on the motorway driving up to see a relative and was in a road works section with speed reduced to 50. Suddenly there is a small old car in front of me doing less than that and then slows down even more. I don't like breaking so I roll up close behind the car before breaking then I tailgate him, and when it doesn't accelerate I pull into the third lane and over take, at 50. As I go past the driver who looked like an angry loser gave a wanker gesture to me. I just laughed. His annoyance made my day.

lol, you should've flexed your arm at him to rub it in more as you sped off in your roadworthy motor

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 04:06:22 PM »

Sup mofo, Happy New Year, who else writes in purple apart from Princess L....lol  :D

Lmao! Where you been?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 04:43:23 PM »
Only in London for about week or so then I am going to Dubai for probably month or more.
Started cycle again hard, taking lots of test, beasting in the gym, nearly 212lb now pretty happy with size but got to get lean.

Partied way to fucking hard over Christmas and NYE and shit, did too much blow & fucked too many hoes....body playing catch up now....haha
Back on it from next week.

Hope your good brah.  ;)

Be careful, hombre. You didn't do so well emotionally on 750 and now you've bumped it again. Keep the AIs going, you know how you get...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 04:50:20 PM »
What's a chav?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 08:10:37 PM »
Yeah I know, its the fucking blood pressure that's nuts...I feel it. Taking 4 x Sustanon 250's a week, so more or less shot EOD.
Taking as little AI as I can get away with, AI's make me feel like shit. Right now just taking 2 x 1mg Arimidex a week.

Crazy horny all the time but feel pretty good and pumped in the gym and strength is great.
Need to cut and be ready for March.

Hope you doing good and still making gains.

Can you get some BP meds like lisinopril?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 12:25:01 PM »
Yeah I know, its the fucking blood pressure that's nuts...I feel it. Taking 4 x Sustanon 250's a week, so more or less shot EOD.
Taking as little AI as I can get away with, AI's make me feel like shit. Right now just taking 2 x 1mg Arimidex a week.

Crazy horny all the time but feel pretty good and pumped in the gym and strength is great.
Need to cut and be ready for March.

Hope you doing good and still making gains.

u still stacking AAS with coke?

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 10:22:43 PM »
What's a chav?

• Council
  • Housing
  • and
  • Violent

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 01:42:41 AM »
Council
House
ASBO
Vermin

I thought?

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 07:04:39 AM »
Council
House
ASBO
Vermin

I thought?

That is a nested Acronym...So it doesn't really count.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 09:28:48 AM »

He was probably annoyed at being overtaken by a 1998 Fiat Punto with "Italian Stallion" logos on the side

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 01:51:18 PM »
He was probably annoyed at being overtaken by a 1998 Fiat Punto with "Italian Stallion" logos on the side

Its an Uno Turbo if you must know and it has the 'toucha my car, smasha ya face' sticker on it.