Author Topic: Question for White Widow and other members who've used Alpha Pharma  (Read 15449 times)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
WW, I have a buddy/source who I get my Serostim from along with other Rx gear like Alaven drol, halo, Upsher smith var, and Watson cyp.  Recently I asked him if he could get Rx Deca as I'm about to bulk and he mentioned he can get alpha pharma and organon.  I mentioned how faked alpha pharma is these days and he told me the serials match up to their website, does this mean it's legit or can it still be faked?

I don't trust anything but pharma but who knows with the connects he has for all the Rx gear it wouldn't surprise me if it's real but wanted to ask you guys.

Chicago712

• Getbig I
Re: Question for White Widow and other members who've used Alpha Pharma
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 03:13:33 PM »
all the alpha i've ever had has been awesome...

my only connect for alpha charges an arm and leg and sometimes the serials didnt match up but it was still AWESOME..

i currently use PSL europharmacy line .. but if i  could afford to pay what he charges for the alpha, kalpa and iranian stuff he gets i'd definitely do it

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 04:46:39 AM »
WW, I have a buddy/source who I get my Serostim from along with other Rx gear like Alaven drol, halo, Upsher smith var, and Watson cyp.  Recently I asked him if he could get Rx Deca as I'm about to bulk and he mentioned he can get alpha pharma and organon.  I mentioned how faked alpha pharma is these days and he told me the serials match up to their website, does this mean it's legit or can it still be faked?

I don't trust anything but pharma but who knows with the connects he has for all the Rx gear it wouldn't surprise me if it's real but wanted to ask you guys.

brother it's not fake if your using the right sources. I also use watson Test cyp and other human grade gear but no way of getting around having to use some High grade overseas pharma gear.I know pro Bodybuilders who use Alpha-Pharma. That one dude who they did "the Freak documentary on uses alpha-Pharma deca watch the clip.

watch around 1:10. one mintue and 10 seconds in. Alpha-Pharma is all over the globe and used by pro bodybuilders to gymrats like myself and crazy fucks like this guy,

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 05:03:17 AM »
brother pro Bodybuilders use Alpha-Pharma. That one dude who they did "the Freak documentary on uses alpha-Pharma deca watch the clip.

watch around 1:10. one mintue and 10 seconds in. Alpha-Pharma is all over the globe and used by pro bodybuilders to gymrats like myself and crazy fucks like this guy,
hes just a fat guy getting even fatter
he also got basically no clue at all about what hes running, how to pin etc
i cringed hard when he did his injections in the movie

so it doesnt mean shit that someone like this is running alpha pharma^^

alpha pharma is good imo but WAY overpriced... and its NOT pharma gear, its just an (indian?) UGL, (thats supposed to be pharm grade in INDIA)... not comparable to western pharma standards AT ALL
but at least you know what you get, never heard bad reviews about them

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 08:42:30 AM »

alpha pharma is good imo but WAY overpriced... and its NOT pharma gear, its just an (indian?) UGL, (thats supposed to be pharm grade in INDIA)... not comparable to western pharma standards AT ALL

Your right. Like I said I do have prescriptions for USA Human Grade gear but there is no way of getting around having to use a UGL when it comes to Tren,EQ, Masteron drugs like that you will have to find a very credible UGL lab and Alpha-Pharma is the best-IMO. YES it is super expensive! It used to be cheaper back when EM ran all the AP gear but now it is marked up badly by middle men but it is great gear and even william llwellyn does say it is closer to human grade then UGL gear but that statement was before they released a bunch of harsh compounds only AAS you would find a UGL making. I am glad they make potent products!

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 09:44:13 AM »
brother it's not fake if your using the right sources. I also use watson Test cyp and other human grade gear but no way of getting around having to use some High grade overseas pharma gear.I know pro Bodybuilders who use Alpha-Pharma. That one dude who they did "the Freak documentary on uses alpha-Pharma deca watch the clip.

That's why I asked about the CODES brother that my guy says matches up with the website.  I have no clue how to tell if it's faked or not.  Of course the right source is paramount, if I knew for sure I had the right source I woukdnt asking would I? Lol

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 03:27:15 PM »
That's why I asked about the CODES brother that my guy says matches up with the website.  I have no clue how to tell if it's faked or not.  Of course the right source is paramount, if I knew for sure I had the right source I woukdnt asking would I? Lol

Brother you have to buy it in the sealed boxes that way you get the unscratched codes, then you just scratch them off and go to the website and on the website they have a anti-counterfeiting link that is where nyou plug your serial number and lot# in the box and it will say if it is original Alpha-Pharma gear and safe to use.

I think most sources sell it in the original packaging exceot for a few and the few who don;t sell it in the sealed packaging avoid those guys even if their prices are better. In the end what does 10$ matter. I pay alot for alpha-Pharma but I def get the real Alpha-Pharma. back when just EM ran Alpha-Pharma I knew him real well and he would give me insane good deals on alpha-Pharma with the boxes but he got busted fucking around with underage girls.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 03:29:24 PM »

LOL- UTC the freak is real fat and your right he is just getting fatter yet he is very delusional and thinks he is bigger then rich piana. he said" rich Piana was taken back by the site of me". It dosn't mean he uses bad gear it just means he dosn't know how to diet or train right.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 03:48:02 PM »
Brother you have to buy it in the sealed boxes that way you get the unscratched codes, then you just scratch them off and go to the website and on the website they have a anti-counterfeiting link that is where nyou plug your serial number and lot# in the box and it will say if it is original Alpha-Pharma gear and safe to use.

I think most sources sell it in the original packaging exceot for a few and the few who don;t sell it in the sealed packaging avoid those guys even if their prices are better. In the end what does 10$ matter. I pay alot for alpha-Pharma but I def get the real Alpha-Pharma. back when just EM ran Alpha-Pharma I knew him real well and he would give me insane good deals on alpha-Pharma with the boxes but he got busted fucking around with underage girls.

Thanks for the info boss.  Hey I know there's lots of talk and I've even experienced a lot of shitty ugl eq, I mean watered down crap and most haven't used true blue eq.  Is eq from alpha a whole other story? So many conflicting opinions about eq but I'm guessing that's because it's soo shitty from ugls.

I'm grabbing some sust, deca and possibly eq from my guy as they are all original packing and sealed.  Just wanted to know if I should even mess with eq and go for sust and deca.  I already use sero at 4iu so high test doesn't bloat me bad.

I'm naturally vascular but want more from eq

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 04:20:22 PM »
Thanks for the info boss.  Hey I know there's lots of talk and I've even experienced a lot of shitty ugl eq, I mean watered down crap and most haven't used true blue eq.  Is eq from alpha a whole other story? So many conflicting opinions about eq but I'm guessing that's because it's soo shitty from ugls.

I'm grabbing some sust, deca and possibly eq from my guy as they are all original packing and sealed.  Just wanted to know if I should even mess with eq and go for sust and deca.  I already use sero at 4iu so high test doesn't bloat me bad.

I'm naturally vascular but want more from eq

This is a great question! Potent EQ raws are not the easiest thing to find that is why alot of UGL's have shit EQ or their EQ is hit and miss ,even top UGL's have shit EQ or hit and miss and it is not for the lack of trying it is just hard to find high grade EQ raws from china. I have heard great things from guys I know who have used Alpha-Pharma EQ but that dosn't mean I got the same batch they got so I couldn;t tell you how their current batch of EQ is. OI just started it 4 days ago and have only done 2 injections(500mg of it)

The guy I buy ithe Alpha-Pharma  from also sells EQ from another lab that is dosed at 500mg per ml and he said all his customers go with the alpha-Pharma even though the other brand is a way better buy. EQ is what we call Investment drugs because you do have to run them for longer then most other anabolics. If you have the cash to run EQ for 3-5 months that is the best way to run it and you do have to use pretty close to a gram a week to get the benefits.

I am only going to run 750mg a week to start but I will eventually jump the dose up. It has been years since I used EQ so I am excited. To me EQ is a mild compound compared to tren or mast but that is kind of what I am looking for at the moment just a nice mild compound to stack with my watson Test cyp.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 04:58:59 PM »
This is a great question! Potent EQ raws are not the easiest thing to find that is why alot of UGL's have shit EQ or their EQ is hit and miss ,even top UGL's have shit EQ or hit and miss and it is not for the lack of trying it is just hard to find high grade EQ raws from china. I have heard great things from guys I know who have used Alpha-Pharma EQ but that dosn't mean I got the same batch they got so I couldn;t tell you how their current batch of EQ is. OI just started it 4 days ago and have only done 2 injections(500mg of it)

The guy I buy ithe Alpha-Pharma  from also sells EQ from another lab that is dosed at 500mg per ml and he said all his customers go with the alpha-Pharma even though the other brand is a way better buy. EQ is what we call Investment drugs because you do have to run them for longer then most other anabolics. If you have the cash to run EQ for 3-5 months that is the best way to run it and you do have to use pretty close to a gram a week to get the benefits.

I am only going to run 750mg a week to start but I will eventually jump the dose up. It has been years since I used EQ so I am excited. To me EQ is a mild compound compared to tren or mast but that is kind of what I am looking for at the moment just a nice mild compound to stack with my watson Test cyp.

well my goal is mass right now and although I have no problem shelling out the cash I think test/deca and Dbol/Drol off and on will be a better route.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 09:02:02 AM »
well my goal is mass right now and although I have no problem shelling out the cash I think test/deca and Dbol/Drol off and on will be a better route.

I think so too! EQ is def a investment drug, I could post videos from pros talking about thier EQ cexperiences. Eq I should be able to keep most of the gains I made from when I blasted the 2 grams wich isn't much but I responded very well just to that low of a amount. I am still planning on dieting down to about 7-8%BF and throwing in theb Trenbolone Acetate and Methyl-Trenbolone for a few weeks.

It was definately potent gear I have run 2 grams in the past and never gotten acne like that. I also had way better strength gains. I am going to send a few people some videos of a few lifts once I set-up a youtube account. besides the acne def one of the better blasts I have ever done.UI'm still using 400mg a week of watson Test cyp and 750mg of EQ to maintain size so that is a huge maintenance dose.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 11:18:06 AM »
WW, was also curious I've been messing around with slin a little bit, mostly just to see how sensitive I am too it since I'm been sluggish lately on gh and every time I eat carbs I look a little flat.

So I've been pinning 15iu in the morning and 15iu pre workout (Humalin-r) and haven't noticed ANY of the hypo signs or feelings everybody talks about.  I don't even slam a bunch of carbs I just make just to eat a someone carb dense mean right after and I don't feel a thing whatsoever.  I know Hgh raises your BGL so is this probably what is helping me from going hypo? It's just weird and I feel better as well throughout the day, is it possible Im insulin resistant?

I don't want to have to use insulin until later on when I truly need it but the fact that I haven't felt a thing worries me. My BGL I have tested right after eating a slin shot and it was 92, relatively normally but that could be from the slin bringing it down.

IBe also heard it could be thyroid issues with the Hgh making me tired (6iu).  So I grabbed some t4 as well

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 12:56:13 PM »
White Widow = Hulk Hogan.   The one too many "brother" comments gave him away.

:o

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 02:11:23 PM »
WW, was also curious I've been messing around with slin a little bit, mostly just to see how sensitive I am too it since I'm been sluggish lately on gh and every time I eat carbs I look a little flat.

So I've been pinning 15iu in the morning and 15iu pre workout (Humalin-r) and haven't noticed ANY of the hypo signs or feelings everybody talks about.  I don't even slam a bunch of carbs I just make just to eat a someone carb dense mean right after and I don't feel a thing whatsoever.  I know Hgh raises your BGL so is this probably what is helping me from going hypo? It's just weird and I feel better as well throughout the day, is it possible Im insulin resistant?

I don't want to have to use insulin until later on when I truly need it but the fact that I haven't felt a thing worries me. My BGL I have tested right after eating a slin shot and it was 92, relatively normally but that could be from the slin bringing it down.

IBe also heard it could be thyroid issues with the Hgh making me tired (6iu).  So I grabbed some t4 as well

test your fasting blood sugar in the morning. dont drink beforehand. best indicator. blood sugar after eating means nothing, especially if you shot slin lol
fasting blood sugar should be 70-90. over 110 and youre diabetic.

humalin R is kinda slow so maybe it doesnt make you go dangerously hypo at all...
i found out i can inject 5iu novolog without eating at all and my blood sugar barely moves
but if i inject 10 iu and it crashes down hard after a good half hour.
i just started using slin so still experimenting myself though

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 02:26:32 PM »
test your fasting blood sugar in the morning. dont drink beforehand. best indicator. blood sugar after eating means nothing, especially if you shot slin lol

humalin R is kinda slow so maybe it doesnt make you go dangerously hypo at all...
i found out i can inject 5iu novolog without eating at all and my blood sugar barely moves

Haha yeah I know, I checked just to see where it was at because I wasn't feeling hypo at all. Threw me off big time.

I'll check tomorrow morning.  I hoping I'm not pre diabetic at all, because that leaves the thyroid to feeling sluggish and some t4 will take care of that.  I know a lot of guys who compete who always use low dose t3/t4 with Hgh to keep the thyroid normal.

Thanks for the info boss.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 06:02:20 PM »
In Ireland and UK most alpha is now fake

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »

Cool I'm in US...

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 11:31:47 PM »

how is it being sold? and are the codes checking out on the websites? does it match the pictures I posted in this thread?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=561032.0

look through all the pictures I have pictures all over that thread. All my Alpgha-Pjarma gear came in the sealed boxes wether if it were amps or 10ml vials. Mine was def real no way in hell I would get acne and strength gains like that if it was bunk. I did also use watson Test cyp so I did use more then just Alpha-Pharma but I highly doubt mine was fake, all my serials numbers and scratch off codes checked out on the alpha-pharma site.

Can you post pictures of the fake Alpha-Pharma? My source said he offers 500$ to anybody who buys a product from him that is not authentic. Id like you to check my products and maybe post your products and let us know if everything comes in the sealed boxes with the scratch off serial/lot# codes.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 11:33:03 PM »
White Widow = Hulk Hogan.   The one too many "brother" comments gave him away.

:o

Damn brother ive been discovered!

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2015, 11:38:29 PM »

This is all true. All I use is Humilin-R because that is the best I can get over the counter. As you know it is nothing like Humalog. Humilin-R has like a 5 hour half life so you can shoot Humilin-R and not have to eat right away. Humilin-R will still work of course.

I only use the Humlin-R 2-3 times a week and I will use 10-15 units per shots. I am able to stick to my regular macro diet without any trouble. I have never used Humalog but that is something I am interted in but I don;t currently use HGH so I think I should start using HGH before I use something as strong like humalog.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 02:36:57 AM »
Anyone got a list of the main types of insulin and their respective half lives?

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 05:06:05 AM »
Anyone got a list of the main types of insulin and their respective half lives?

Not sure but it would be very easy to find out. I know Humalog is the fastest acting Insulin and you should have to get in some food within 1 hour, even 1,5 hours is pushing it compared to Humilin-R wich is what I use where you have about a 5 hour window to get your food in. Those are the only 2 types of insulin I am familiar with. With Humalog you need a prescription so it is the most potent.Humalog you should def pack food and remember your window is like 1hour to 1.5 hours.

I personally like making my own shakes that have whey protein,Waxy maize,some oats, a scoop of some peanut butter,maybe a scoop of plain yogurt and blend it up and take it with you. I would also bring a side of brown rice and 8oz chicken breast for after the workout, drink the shake while you work-out.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 05:12:19 AM »

That is a little odd becauseif you are using Humiln-R and eating a decent amount of carbs you should look real full! you shouldn;t look stringy or flat. I don;t know if I would ass T4 yet I might wait a little bit before you add T4. I wouldn;t want the problem to get worse and it def cpould happen once you added a thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormones can make a user appear a little flat. I will say adding T4 with HGH is a good stack that not alot of people take advantage of but I wouldn't do it yet if your looking flat on Humilin with carbs.

Like I said I would wait a few weeks before I added the T4 but your fre to do whatever you want. That would be the direction you would want to go but maybe hold back a few weeks.

specter

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2015, 07:34:35 AM »
how is it being sold? and are the codes checking out on the websites? does it match the pictures I posted in this thread?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=561032.0

look through all the pictures I have pictures all over that thread. All my Alpgha-Pjarma gear came in the sealed boxes wether if it were amps or 10ml vials. Mine was def real no way in hell I would get acne and strength gains like that if it was bunk. I did also use watson Test cyp so I did use more then just Alpha-Pharma but I highly doubt mine was fake, all my serials numbers and scratch off codes checked out on the alpha-pharma site.

Can you post pictures of the fake Alpha-Pharma? My source said he offers 500$ to anybody who buys a product from him that is not authentic. Id like you to check my products and maybe post your products and let us know if everything comes in the sealed boxes with the scratch off serial/lot# codes.
Here we go again, every time i hear of fake Alpha Pharma gear i ask of pics of the fake gear and non are presented. People talk out there ass either because they dont know better spreding stupid rumors or because they have alternative motives promoting other gear brands.