Author Topic: Im on a diet  (Read 9874 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Im on a diet
« on: January 04, 2015, 01:27:04 PM »
About 90kgs now, need to lose 6 or so kgs. Cutting down booze to weekends only reducing carbs, taking ECA stack, finish the tubs of PHs I have knocking about.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Im on a diet
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »
half the world is on a diet now  ::)

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 04:40:25 PM »
How much gear r u on Rowan? And are the pics u post your parents house or do you like chintzy decoration. How come you never escaped the bog! My mom is South Irish and I wouldn't dream of living there although one cousin did move to Galway, but he is a bit of a thesp.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 11:44:08 PM »
How much booze you on? Oh right, steroids are bad and drinking is A ok  ::)

You don't sound like much of an Irishman if you call it a bog and wouldn't dream of living here.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 04:31:38 AM »
How much booze you on? Oh right, steroids are bad and drinking is A ok  ::)

You don't sound like much of an Irishman if you call it a bog and wouldn't dream of living here.

I drink Guinness in the winter...

Guinness doesn't expand the left aorta wall.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 06:14:55 AM »
About 90kgs now, need to lose 6 or so kgs. Cutting down booze to weekends only reducing carbs, taking ECA stack, finish the tubs of PHs I have knocking about.

I don't understand these out of shape fatties, first thing they do is take ECA, Clen....etc the only thing that got you out of shape in the first place is poor eating habits.

I hate the word diet, if you eat like shit you look like shit. I wouldn't call cutting down booze and excess carbs a diet, I call it eating properly

diet implies doing something out of the norm, where it shouldn't be. Eating properly implies something you should be doing all the time bar the odd period where you indulge then go back on. If you don't change the way you see it you'll always be a fatty.
S

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 12:33:09 PM »
You must be quite short denari as you look very fat for being only 90kg,
I had you at 120

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 12:38:31 PM »
I don't understand these out of shape fatties, first thing they do is take ECA, Clen....etc the only thing that got you out of shape in the first place is poor eating habits.

I hate the word diet, if you eat like shit you look like shit. I wouldn't call cutting down booze and excess carbs a diet, I call it eating properly

diet implies doing something out of the norm, where it shouldn't be. Eating properly implies something you should be doing all the time bar the odd period where you indulge then go back on. If you don't change the way you see it you'll always be a fatty.
How dare you
It took a lot of pain and sacrifice to drink a few less snowballs a week and have one less sausage on his morning fry up.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 01:21:41 PM »
You must be quite short denari as you look very fat for being only 90kg,
I had you at 120

120kgs? no way near. im 5'9

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 05:03:05 PM »
My advice is to be miserable and shout at people close to you for no reason.

Works a treat - especially when restricting carbs and increasing stims.

The stims aren't going to make a huge difference. Nor is stuff like running/cycling to be honest.

Focus on what you are shoving into your mouth mostly, nor burning if off with pills/exercise post-feast.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 01:15:35 PM »
120kgs? no way near. im 5'9

I assumed you were about 6 foot and look a lot fatter than me so assumed you were heavier

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 02:37:48 PM »
I assumed you were about 6 foot and look a lot fatter than me so assumed you were heavier

i doubt even on gh15 protocols i could get to 120kgs but anyway. my ideal would be 90-92.5kgs and 10-12%. that would be massive but ripped, but not so massive its a problem or inconvenience. dont know if that is achievable natty for me or not.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 10:17:40 PM »
i doubt even on gh15 protocols i could get to 120kgs but anyway. my ideal would be 90-92.5kgs and 10-12%. that would be massive but ripped, but not so massive its a problem or inconvenience. dont know if that is achievable natty for me or not.
I'd say it was achievable naturally, not easy but achievable.or on at the very most a few runs of 250 or maybe 500mg.
I find hardest part dieting naturally is despite which diet style used muscle loss is unavoidable.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2015, 11:43:32 AM »
I'd say it was achievable naturally, not easy but achievable.or on at the very most a few runs of 250 or maybe 500mg.
I find hardest part dieting naturally is despite which diet style used muscle loss is unavoidable.

the problem with a desk job is even if you do cardio, and i do about 50mins cycling most days commuting, is most of the day your body is ticking over at the minimum. that cant be good for maintaining metabolism.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2015, 10:08:39 PM »
the problem with a desk job is even if you do cardio, and i do about 50mins cycling most days commuting, is most of the day your body is ticking over at the minimum. that cant be good for maintaining metabolism.

True, I always took almost the whole winter off in my old job and was always noticeably fatter when returning to work simply from the lack of activity.
My favorite way to lose weight is literally cutting out the first 2 meals and doing cardio when I otherwise would be eating breakfast, not the best but for me at least it's by far the easiest.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 12:55:26 PM »
half the world is on a diet now  ::)

and most of them are fat and getting fatter.