Author Topic: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?  (Read 34705 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?
« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2015, 07:48:12 PM »
Lol.   Tony is in good shape.   One of the few people on this site who actually works out.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: January 07, 2015, 07:49:48 PM »
Alright. Post face and body pic and I'll do the same.
haha plenty of pics and vids of me running around getbig their boss...some showing just the body some showing body and face

so your turn...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: January 07, 2015, 07:50:46 PM »
Lol.   Tony is in good shape.   One of the few people on this site who actually works out. 
right back at you bud!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2015, 07:52:12 PM »
Lol.   Tony is in good shape.   One of the few people on this site who actually works out. 
the video of you trying to open the bottle of water at the baseball game came up amongst a couple of friends of mine the other day, I told them I know you through an online forum hahah youre a celebrity!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2015, 07:52:44 PM »
haha plenty of pics and vids of me running around getbig their boss...some showing just the body some showing body and face

so your turn...

Then post.

eta  Archer, too. You can wait for him to post, but  if the pics are already on here all you have to do is link.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2015, 08:00:26 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=295241.0

you can ask adonis for the pic of mine showing my face, he stalked my facebook account lol

there are a couple of vids running around of me squating and bench pressing for some of the powerlifting board contests we used to do on here.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2015, 08:02:23 PM »
I said face and body. Just post the link to your facebook.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2015, 08:11:17 PM »
I said face and body. Just post the link to your facebook.
lol go search for it broham, I obviously havent hidden anything even if I didnt post it myself.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198960.400

an old training log, I should probably start doing this again as I think this really helped me stay focused.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2015, 08:20:05 PM »
lol go search for it broham, I obviously havent hidden anything even if I didnt post it myself.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198960.400

an old training log, I should probably start doing this again as I think this really helped me stay focused.

Why would I search when you could just post here? YOU are the one that made the request.  There's no pics or video on the first or last pages of that thread. I'm not wading through the whole thing to see a pic I don't even give a fuck about.

But fine, retardo. If this is the deal  then this is the deal. You can see pics of me (along with my wife and baby) at my instagram. My instagram is my first name followed by my birth year. I have posted all of that information on here. Once you find it, you'll see pics of my entire life.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2015, 08:30:40 PM »
Why would I search when you could just post here? YOU are the one that made the request.  There's no pics or video on the first or last pages of that thread. I'm not wading through the whole thing to see a pic I don't even give a fuck about.

But fine, retardo. If this is the deal  then this is the deal. You can see pics of me (along with my wife and baby) at my instagram. My instagram is my first name followed by my birth year. I have posted all of that information on here. Once you find it, you'll see pics of my entire life.
lol if I dont care enough to search for shit on me on getbig, I certainly dont give enough shits to search the interwebs for pics of you.

but like I said Im sure youre a fat ass who doesnt work out...my pics speak for themselves, dont know why you need a face pic but whatevers its out there if you want it

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #260 on: January 07, 2015, 08:37:56 PM »
lol if I dont care enough to search for shit on me on getbig, I certainly dont give enough shits to search the interwebs for pics of you.

Sure, but you care enough to repeatedly ask me.   ::)  And you did search getbig, you  just returned evasive results.

but like I said Im sure youre a fat ass who doesnt work out...my pics speak for themselves, dont know why you need a face pic but whatevers its out there if you want it
Yup. The fact that you searched through  old threads for a six year old pic of you in halfway decent shape, instead of pulling something recent off of facebook or just taking a pic- either of which would have taken less time- does speak for itself.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #261 on: January 08, 2015, 03:14:00 AM »
It's obvious you never read the actual report or any information I posted on methodology.   You didn't know what's even the info you posted.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 08, 2015, 03:21:20 AM »
Its amazing most of these fools are even up in time for brunch.   Most are usually still sleeping hung over from the night before.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2015, 06:22:44 AM »
in bodybuilding people get in shape to show off, im guessing archer is right and youre a fat ass who doesnt even lift....

why are you so worried about whether he lifts or not??????..is this some gay fetish>>??????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 08, 2015, 06:27:14 AM »
why are you so worried about whether he lifts or not??????..is this some gay fetish>>??????

You are no one to talk bro - should I post more of the perv shit you send me via pm?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: January 08, 2015, 06:33:29 AM »
You are no one to talk bro - should I post more of the perv shit you send me via pm?

about you being secretly gay???......thats already known

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #266 on: January 08, 2015, 06:54:41 AM »
It's obvious you never read the actual report or any information I posted on methodology.   You didn't know what's even the info you posted.

OK. Then just clarify your position. Is the following statement accurate or not?

150,000 people were interviewed for dozens of categories. Some categories have less than 10 respondents. The study warns that those categories are unreliable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: January 08, 2015, 06:54:59 AM »
All you have to do to keep these ghetto retards out is make the menu al a carte.   Unless its a 6.99 all you can eat where these fools don't have to leave a tip and can abscond w doggie bags filled w even more free shit - they have no interest in the place.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 08, 2015, 07:14:45 AM »
All you have to do to keep these ghetto retards out is make the menu al a carte.   Unless its a 6.99 all you can eat where these fools don't have to leave a tip and can abscond w doggie bags filled w even more free shit - they have no interest in the place.  

God please protect the person who has you for a lawyer ::) ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: January 08, 2015, 12:54:25 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=295241.0

you can ask adonis for the pic of mine showing my face, he stalked my facebook account lol

there are a couple of vids running around of me squating and bench pressing for some of the powerlifting board contests we used to do on here.

Nice triceps :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #270 on: January 08, 2015, 12:55:33 PM »

Well it is a bodybuilding site..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 08, 2015, 01:30:03 PM »
Well it is a bodybuilding site..

Andreisaqueer trolls for cock via PM - truth

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: January 08, 2015, 01:46:39 PM »

Andreisaqueer trolls for cock via PM - truth

Im not sure i know what this means and im pretty sure i dont want to.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 08, 2015, 01:55:28 PM »

Im not sure i know what this means and im pretty sure i dont want to.

My pm box is is loaded w cray cray shit from andre. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 08, 2015, 04:12:14 PM »
Sure, but you care enough to repeatedly ask me.   ::)  And you did search getbig, you  just returned evasive results.

Yup. The fact that you searched through  old threads for a six year old pic of you in halfway decent shape, instead of pulling something recent off of facebook or just taking a pic- either of which would have taken less time- does speak for itself.

hahah i know where i have posted pics so it was pretty easy to find my old lifting log and a pic. Adonis posted the facebook pic so I dont know where that is.

Not that it matters, you wont ever post a pic no matter what. Youre a fat piece of shit who doesnt even lift so Im done entertaining myself with your backtracking lol