Author Topic: Penis Pedometer.  (Read 775 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Penis Pedometer.
« on: January 05, 2015, 08:08:41 AM »

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Penis Pedometer.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 08:38:47 AM »
how do u unlock them? They look like something that should be unlocked!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 08:43:29 AM »
I was about to ask why it had WIFI access, but the paragraph below explains why.

"But the fun doesn't stop there, according to Bondara's press release: Much like other similar fitness tracker innovations, the SexFit allows the most dedicated users to share and compare their favourite sessions and impressive individual milestones with their peers on social media."
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 10:10:47 AM »
I was about to ask why it had WIFI access, but the paragraph below explains why.

"But the fun doesn't stop there, according to Bondara's press release: Much like other similar fitness tracker innovations, the SexFit allows the most dedicated users to share and compare their favourite sessions and impressive individual milestones with their peers on social media."

lol, I can see the bodybuilding.com crowd putting it on their finger and waving their hands furiously for an hour then posting the results online claiming their are sexual beasts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 10:17:14 AM »
lol, I can see the bodybuilding.com crowd putting it on their finger and waving their hands furiously for an hour then posting the results online claiming their are sexual beasts.

LOL!!  ;D ;D

Getbiggers numbers would as followed:

Hours engaged in sex: 5 hours straight.
Thrusts per minute: 345.

Getbiggers dont mess around.
X