Author Topic: Aaron Singerman salary @ rx muscle was from 1k to 14k in the end  (Read 3257 times)

BBFan

• Getbig II
Re: Aaron Singerman salary @ rx muscle was from 1k to 14k in the end
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2015, 02:21:27 PM »
Total bullshit lies. It was 12k.

Easy PJ, easy.Singermann said it himself on the Geoff Roberts podcast.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »
Waiting for Ron to confirm this.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2015, 04:48:13 PM »
No longer using sponsors.  Everything is going to be in-house for promoting my own businesses.  I make a lot more money that way without having to abide by obligations.  Anabolic Mayhem practically don't cost me anything to run and it brings in good revenue.....my site made more than RX Muscle last year. ;D  

Now if only I can get the getbig 3.com forum populated then I would be really happy.  

You haven't a pot to piss in you useless fcuk...why don't you join the circus with vissy or whatever that things name was and you can hang off the tight rope from your freakishly long arms while the adults jeer and the children throw bananas at you

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2015, 05:02:38 PM »
You haven't a pot to piss in you useless fcuk...why don't you join the circus with vissy or whatever that things name was and you can hang off the tight rope from your freakishly long arms while the adults jeer and the children throw bananas at you

Buzz off you bog jumping fumblin dublin lephreCOON.  Go pick some fucking potatoes or mine some coal.  Green nig  ger son of a bitch
A

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2015, 05:44:34 PM »
Total bullshit lies. It was 12k.
i was doing cardio so i downloaded a radio show from project bodybuilding site,da radio show is from 3 weeks ago,so i didnt understand well,aaron said that he was offered 1k a month from dave in the beginning,then he said he earned in the end 14k,then he said he was paid from dave in the end 6k a month,and the other he was earning through commissions...so maybe 8k difference was from commission's i don't know

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2015, 06:35:24 PM »
i was doing cardio so i downloaded a radio show from project bodybuilding site,da radio show is from 3 weeks ago,so i didnt understand well,aaron said that he was offered 1k a month from dave in the beginning,then he said he earned in the end 14k,then he said he was paid from dave in the end 6k a month,and the other he was earning through commissions...so maybe 8k difference was from commission's i don't know

This appears to be very important to you.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2015, 06:57:13 PM »
so he was hired from palumbo and offered 1k a month,at the end he was paid 6k salary and other 8k he was earning trough comisions...
Who fucking cares?

Ya` prick ya`  !!