Author Topic: Aaron Singerman salary @ rx muscle was from 1k to 14k in the end  (Read 3255 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
so he was hired from palumbo and offered 1k a month,at the end he was paid 6k salary and other 8k he was earning trough comisions...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Aaron Singerman salary @ rx muscle was from 1k to 14k in the end
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 04:36:40 PM »
That sounds like something that is Aaron Singerman's own fucking business.

Why do you care?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 05:00:07 PM »
That sounds like something that is Aaron Singerman's own fucking business.

Why do you care?

X2

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 05:19:40 PM »
so he was hired from palumbo and offered 1k a month,at the end he was paid 6k salary and other 8k he was earning trough comisions...

Congratulations on information that was already told by Aaron almost 2 years ago...in fact on Projectbodybuilding.com, he stated it on an interview what he was making although he was actually making 9k a month at the end at RX Muscle.  In addition, he was making even more money on some misc businesses that you DON'T KNOW ABOUT
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 07:40:08 PM »

Congratulations on information that was already told by Aaron almost 2 years ago...in fact on Projectbodybuilding.com, he stated it on an interview what he was making although he was actually making 9k a month at the end at RX Muscle.  In addition, he was making even more money on some misc businesses that you DON'T KNOW ABOUT

Do you think Aaron cares what you make?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 08:08:05 PM »
Very hard to care about something that doesn't exist.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 08:09:42 PM »

Nope, and neither should anyone else.  Honestly, I don't like the way Aaron makes money....he's a big risk taker and always is wanting to push the limits on things.  Fortunately he has PJ surprisingly as an anchor.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 08:10:56 PM »
Nope, and neither should anyone else.  Honestly, I don't like the way Aaron makes money....he's a big risk taker and always is wanting to push the limits on things.  Fortunately he has PJ surprisingly as an anchor.

Lol, Vince, the delusion has to stop

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 08:14:10 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahaha

He makes money, you do not.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 08:24:11 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

He makes money, you do not.

I certainly don't make as much as he does but I did pretty well last year and considering the circumstances and things that went on, its even more impressive. 

I have to be conservative because I don't have a safety net, I don't use credit cards or have loan or etc. 
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 08:25:10 PM »

I certainly don't make as much as he does but I did pretty well last year and considering the circumstances and things that went on, its even more impressive. 

I have to be conservative because I don't have a safety net, I don't use credit cards or have loan or etc. 

Did you make more money than someone who works full time at Target? Honest question.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 08:25:17 PM »

You are a staple Getbigger, but come on, you think eating a chicken breast is a big deal.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 09:30:32 PM »

Did you make more money than someone who works full time at Target? Honest question.

Of course I make way more than that.  But nothing compared to what Aaron is making from his businesses.  I do a lot better now than in previous years and I'm using the profit I made last year to expand the company into new directions.  Wait and see
A

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 03:55:49 AM »

What exactly do you mean Vince? Aaron's blackstone labs products?? What does he do that's risky? Have you said this to him? Divulge!

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 04:56:47 AM »
He was overpaid
I know, you don't

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 05:14:32 AM »
Who is Aaron Singerman again?   And while you're at it, throw in Bostin Loyd too because I have no idea who he is either and his name also pops up frequently.
Y

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 05:40:21 AM »

meaning: you have zero savings.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 05:46:59 AM »
WhI is Aaron Singerman again?   And while you're at it, throw in Bostin Loyd too because I have no idea who he is either and his name also pops up frequently.

Google, my friend, Google.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2015, 06:06:44 AM »
Google, my friend, Google.

I refuse to put forth any additional effort beyond my initial question on this subject.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 06:55:40 AM »
What exactly do you mean Vince? Aaron's blackstone labs products?? What does he do that's risky? Have you said this to him? Divulge!

Blackstone Labs was never really a big issue and no longer is now that the products in question are banned.  I simply see him spreading himself way too thin as more people get added to that payroll and he takes on more ventures.  But he's a big boy and he can take care of himself.

As far as risky businesses are concerned...well, the vast majority who work in the industry also work in the gray market field of products like peptide companies for example or even in the black market of selling and distributing anabolic steroids.  Its just a reality of things because the demand for them is great and sourcing is quite plentiful.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 07:04:37 AM »

just how is the supplement business going?...and are you getting advertisement on your show?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2015, 07:05:54 AM »
You are a staple Getbigger, but come on, you think eating a chicken breast is a big deal.

ROFLMAO!!!

Can you imagine proudly posting a photo of your chicken dinner?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2015, 08:03:49 AM »
just how is the supplement business going?...and are you getting advertisement on your show?

No longer using sponsors.  Everything is going to be in-house for promoting my own businesses.  I make a lot more money that way without having to abide by obligations.  Anabolic Mayhem practically don't cost me anything to run and it brings in good revenue.....my site made more than RX Muscle last year. ;D  

Now if only I can get the getbig 3.com forum populated then I would be really happy.  
A

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2015, 10:21:07 AM »
Total bullshit lies. It was 12k.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG