Author Topic: Palumbo to A.Singerman "Jay is calling you cause is bored and wants informations  (Read 4210 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
so i listened to the radio show and aaron singerman said how he was excited when Jay first time called him (when he worked for rx muscle) and Palumbo said to him "Cutler is bored and is calling you just to hear information you have from around the industry"...and Singerman said to dave that he felt that is not like that,that Jay is calling him to talk and not to know the informations...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
so i listened to the radio show and aaron singerman said how he was excited when Jay first time called him (when he worked for rx muscle) and Palumbo said to him "Cutler is bored and is calling you just to hear information you have from around the industry"...and Singerman said to dave that he felt that is not like that,that Jay is calling him to talk and not to know the informations...

Palumbo is likely correct.  Jay been fishing for new income as his competition days are pretty much over with and he needs to make his supplement company successful
A

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV

Palumbo is likely correct.  Jay been fishing for new income as his competition days are pretty much over with and he needs to make his supplement company successful

Shit jay should be calling vince

BBFan

• Getbig II
Vince, Singerman also said that he was paid 14k a month before he left.Any comment on that?Looks like Dave was very generous toward him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Who cares?

Really, who reads that crap and thinks, that will make a good Getbig post?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Who cares?

Really, who reads that crap and thinks, that will make a good Getbig post?

Naymar that's who.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
You guys sound like two old ladies gossiping at the local salon. Full blown homo

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, Singerman also said that he was paid 14k a month before he left.Any comment on that?Looks like Dave was very generous toward him.

Not really.  RX Muscle was bringing in at its peak over 1 million dollars just in advertising revenue alone due to Aaron bringing in all of those sponsors in addition to being the Editor in Chief and being in charge of operations.  

For that, he only got less than 10% of the bounty.  Still think its generous???

A

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Not really.  RX Muscle was bringing in at its peak over 1 million dollars just in advertising revenue alone due to Aaron bringing in all of those sponsors in addition to being the Editor in Chief and being in charge of operations.  

Well Dave is Jewish  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
You guys sound like two old ladies gossiping at the local salon. Full blown homo

Haha, I swear I find my two neighbors talking to each other about their tomato plants more interesting.

blackpele

• Getbig III

Which radio show?

Go F Yourself

• Getbig II
heavy muscle radio im assuming... good show with chris aceto/dave palumbo

jwb

• Getbig V
Did Singerman pay off that crazy one year mortgage he had on his house?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
heavy muscle radio im assuming... good show with chris aceto/dave palumbo

It was a good show until Dave started babbling about his flight escapades and random non-bodybuilding related crap. If I'm gonna listen to a bodybuilding-related show, I want it to be about bodybuilding, not about what kind of fish Dave wants to buy next.
I've completely stopped listening to that show a few months ago.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
Did Singerman pay off that crazy one year mortgage he had on his house?

Yes. Go look.

youandme

• Getbig V
Paid his house off in 1 year. That's awesome.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
He paid off the mortgage and got a 30 year one.  I don't know why he didn't do that from the beginning but i'm sure he had his reasons.

jwb

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Paid his house off in 1 year. That's awesome.

He only made 2 payments in cash....then he spent another 100k renovating it.
A

bigkid

• Getbig IV
He only made 2 payments in cash....then he spent another 100k renovating it.
He must have not gotten any permits.  Unless he put in a 100k burglar alarm bc that's all that shows.  The home isn't paid off.  None of our business, but that's the truth if people are gonna talk about it. I'm sure Aaron has coin, I don't doubt that.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Yes. Go look.
also on the radio show where they had john romano,romano said that aaron has to thank god he is not sleeping under the bridge cause he married a girl whos parents are rich,so maybe this is the reason he paid of the house so quicly...how much woth is that house?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
also on the radio show where they had john romano,romano said that aaron has to thank god he is not sleeping under the bridge cause he married a girl whos parents are rich,so maybe this is the reason he paid of the house so quicly...how much woth is that house?

Romano is an idiot and has no idea what's going on.  He's been away from the company for too long and he's just upset that Aaron unseated him as No 2 at RX Muscle.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
::)

insider

• Getbig III

They were not making that much, sounds like you don't have a clue how much sponsors paid to be on that site
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
They were not making that much, sounds like you don't have a clue how much sponsors paid to be on that site

Yes, they did have a million a year in advertising at their peak and I have the best sources for that.....all gone now.

Do your research and you might become 1/10th as good as I am, bitch.
A