Author Topic: Stark parenting contrast to the "he was a good kid" idiots  (Read 285 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Stark parenting contrast to the "he was a good kid" idiots
« on: January 05, 2015, 06:50:10 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/parents-turned-their-kids-in-for-burglary-after-107231299037.html

Must have been tough for the parents to turn them in but it was the right thing to do.

"One North Carolina couple got more news than they anticipated when they sat down to watch their local TV broadcast on New Year’s Eve. The parents, who had recorded the program while out at church, spotted their 14-year-old and 16-year-old sons in surveillance footage burglarizing a store.

Within hours of seeing the footage, the parents brought their kids down to the police station where the boys turned themselves in. Fayetteville Police tell Yahoo Parenting the 14- and 16-year-old were issued four charges (breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, possession of stolen goods, and conspiracy to commit breaking and entering) and will be processed through juvenile court because of their ages. "

This is what is needed more parent stepping up and actually being parents instead of "he was a good kid" stupidity while their angels are out their robbing stores, beating cops, doing drugs and breaking laws.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Stark parenting contrast to the "he was a good kid" idiots
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 07:11:15 PM »
I love it.   I'd whoop my kid's ass all the way to the police station too. 

My kid sees a little brat being a dumbass and he says "that kid needs to get a spanking or he's gonna end up in jail".