Author Topic: ...  (Read 4518 times)

captainutrition

« on: February 21, 2006, 11:50:40 AM »

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: What's it gonna take?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:39:29 PM »
lookin good dude . . . eat till you want to puke, at least 6-8k calories a day.

i couldnt give you any advice on gear without knowing your cycle history, what have you taken, what do you take and at what doses.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »
IMO, u dont need slin to reach ur goal. i think with the right amount of gear (which doesnt have to be redicuous either) and food intake ur goals are VERY possible. i would stick to the gh if anything diff. at 4-6 ius a day for a long period of time, i dont think u need more than that. as for gear, it looks like u know what ur doing with that so stick to it bro, and eat eat eat! did u feel a difference off the amount of growth u took?

muscle
muscle

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 04:20:00 PM »
IMO, u dont need slin to reach ur goal. i think with the right amount of gear (which doesnt have to be redicuous either) and food intake ur goals are VERY possible. i would stick to the gh if anything diff. at 4-6 ius a day for a long period of time, i dont think u need more than that. as for gear, it looks like u know what ur doing with that so stick to it bro, and eat eat eat! did u feel a difference off the amount of growth u took?
muscle
if he wants to get as big as possible he will need slin, theres a reason why when slin came around guys started getting so much bigger.

slin+gh+test

gh is much more effective when run with slin.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 05:46:43 PM »
uh oh here comes the bellys! haha j/k

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
You need to start doing more site injections to bring weak parts (delts, arms) up

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 06:56:16 PM »
First off, pics look good, especially your wheels, so props on that :)

As far as your question, I think 6-8 iu of gh is probably fine, if you stayed at 10iu it wouldn't hurt, just make sure you're running it for extended periods like 6months straight. You might also consider running IGF-1 with your GH, I think this will help a great deal.

All in all though diet is the ticket, I know you already realize that, just reiterating. For me, making sure I get a solid amount of fat in my diet really aids in the bulking process...olive oil, steak, and a shit load of whole eggs every day. Also, I'm sure you're eating several meals per day but if you're not eating every 2 hours this is something you should be doing to obtain the kind of size you're after. So if you're up 16hrs day that comes out to 8meals a day, if that still doesn't cut it set your alarm to wake up at night and down a shake. This is pretty tough to make yourself do, I've done it in the past and it always seems to make a good difference, so you might give it a try.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 07:19:34 PM »
I have been cycling for a little over 4 yrs.  I'm 35 @ 6'3" around 270 in the neighhood of 9%bf.  I have competed in a few shows and I need to take myself to the next level.
I feel as though I have a pretty good knowledge of gear and nutrition. 
My goal is this..............I want to reach the 300# mark and I want to compete this October at 260# plus.  Last year in November, I compete @ 239# (I enclosed a picture).
I have done a few months of growth, but don't really sure how much I should have been taking.  (I tried to get 6-10 IU's a day).  I will do what ever it takes to get to the level I need.  Slin, high amounts of test, growth, food in take, .............I just want some good advice!!  I have the discipline, I just need correct info.  I want to be a monster!!

You can do this one of two ways.....

Keep with your current AAS regime and keep eating while doing site injections to bring up lagging muscle groups as as has been suggested -or- you can go the GH-Insulin-IGF-1 route.......

If you do the latter, make sure your research and at the very least you want to run GH and Insulin together as they have a synergistic effect as DoubleXL said.  So it's an all -or- nothing prospect.

If I were you, I'd stay with AAS and food and get as far as you can on that and develop more muscle maturity before moving on to GH and Insulin.  That leaves you more room to grow. 

Good luck.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 04:30:25 PM »
i dont know bout slin, if u have already tried it and didnt like it too much then why do it again. i would do what div first suggested, but thats me. i would like to see what slin/gh combo would look like but IMO i do not want to go that route. i dig the current body u have now and i know u wouldnt want to mess that up with all that other shit. now gh and aas i would do and i want to do that very soon now that i got a very good job. i know u wouldnt want to mess ur physique up with all that extra shit. thats just me. good luck with everything bro and i hope u find what u need to turn pro!

muscle
muscle

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 04:46:12 AM »
I think you look quite good, if you really get those solid 30 pounds and get down to 260 for the competition, you'll make it!
You're biggest enemy might be the "politics" that surround our sport, we all know the best man doesn't allways win!
Good luck!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 04:18:33 PM »
genetics, you only have so many androgen receptors. Once these are saturated that it, anymore juice will convert to estrogen. Based on your past cycle I feel that you have saturated all your receptors three times over, I mean 1500 mg of test a week? WOW!!! More steriods will not do the job. You should change your diet and training instead of focusing on the juice.
Don't let em fool ya

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 06:16:43 AM »
genetics, you only have so many androgen receptors. Once these are saturated that it, anymore juice will convert to estrogen. Based on your past cycle I feel that you have saturated all your receptors three times over, I mean 1500 mg of test a week? WOW!!! More steriods will not do the job. You should change your diet and training instead of focusing on the juice.

You aren't qualified to make that diagnosis that his receptors are saturated.  How much juice do you think IFFB pros use?  It's more than 1.5G's ew, I can tell you that.  I agree he needs to concentrate on muscle maturity and his diet, but I'm not going to tell the man not to cycle how he sees fit.  It's his body, his genetics and he knews himself better than we do.

I would tell him not to go the GH/Insulin/IGF-1 route yet.

Leave that for later.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 07:02:38 PM »

I would tell him not to go the GH/Insulin/IGF-1 route yet.
Leave that for later.
DIV
Just curious, but why do you advise him to wait on the GH/Insulin/IGF-1 route? He's 35, and I would imagine he's done a good deal of cycling so far. Plus, if pro status is what he's truly after and at his age, should it not be something he should seriously consider?

Your right, it is his body and up for him to decide what he does with it, just looking for some reasoning behind your advice.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 09:42:16 PM »
Just curious, but why do you advise him to wait on the GH/Insulin/IGF-1 route? He's 35, and I would imagine he's done a good deal of cycling so far. Plus, if pro status is what he's truly after and at his age, should it not be something he should seriously consider?
Your right, it is his body and up for him to decide what he does with it, just looking for some reasoning behind your advice.

Regardless of his age, his body doesn't have the wear and tear of prolonged AAS use that some of the younger guys who have been juicing since their teenage years.  That is why he needs to gain as much as possible before stepping up to the GH/Insulin/IFG-1 regime.

It's not always the age in years, it's the mileage on the body.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 01:51:03 AM »
Regardless of his age, his body doesn't have the wear and tear of prolonged AAS use that some of the younger guys who have been juicing since their teenage years.  That is why he needs to gain as much as possible before stepping up to the GH/Insulin/IFG-1 regime.
It's not always the age in years, it's the mileage on the body.
DIV
I'll buy that, good points. I guess you could compare it to (somewhat) when you begin training altogether. You know, training naturally until you have become more prepared for AAS.