Author Topic: "Black Lives Matter" is a whole bunch of nonsense as study confirms.  (Read 4477 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: "Black Lives Matter" is a whole bunch of nonsense as study confirms.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 07:05:21 AM »
The whole black lives matter movement is nonsense for a multitude of reasons.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 07:48:14 AM »
'Black lives dont seem to matter' when it comes to blacks killing blacks, which makes up a hugely disproportionate amount of the nation's crime, but the media has nothing to say about that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 07:55:32 AM »
'Black lives dont seem to matter' when it comes to blacks killing blacks, which makes up a hugely disproportionate amount of the nation's crime, but the media has nothing to say about that.

Black lives don't matter unless they promote the narrative of victimization.  The narrative of victimization is a useful economic and political tool.   It allows buzzards like Sharpton and Jackson to shake down private companies(tech industry) and government for jobs, favors and money.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 09:39:27 AM »
Black lives don't matter unless they promote the narrative of victimization.  The narrative of victimization is a useful economic and political tool.   It allows buzzards like Sharpton and Jackson to shake down private companies(tech industry) and government for jobs, favors and money.

Perfectly put

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 02:18:22 PM »
i'm quite certain black gang members are not any less hesitant to shoot blacks.  because

"shiiiiit.  I gots to get mine dawg!"

and yes i'm making fun of how black gang members talk. 

if you have a problem with it go post about it on facebook and then cry yourself to sleep.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 02:27:40 PM »
i'm quite certain black gang members are not any less hesitant to shoot blacks.  because

if you have a problem with it go post about it on facebook and then cry yourself to sleep.

I just tweeted my opinion.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 06:33:32 AM »
Perfectly put

Case in point

SAN FRANCISCO — Over the last year, Apple, Google and other big technology companies have faced mounting criticism by civil rights leaders about the lack of diversity in their work forces, which are populated mostly by white and Asian men.

Now Intel, the giant chip maker, is taking more concrete steps to do something about it.

On Tuesday, Intel said the company’s work force would better reflect the available talent pool of women and underrepresented minority groups in the United States within five years. If successful, the plan would increase the population of women, blacks, Hispanics and other groups at Intel by at least 14 percent during that period, the company said.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

Tablets on display at a trade show in Taiwan in June. Intel has struggled to build new product lines while continuing investment in its core strength building chips.Income at Intel Climbs 12% on PC SalesOCT. 14, 2014
Leigh Alexander, a writer and editor at large for the gaming site Gamasutra, has criticized the shallowness of white- and male-dominated gamer culture.Intel Pulls Ads From Site After ‘Gamergate’ BoycottOCT. 2, 2014
In addition, Intel said it has established a $300 million fund to be used in the next three years to improve the diversity of the company’s work force, attract more women and minorities to the technology field and make the industry more hospitable to them once they get there. The money will be used to fund engineering scholarships and to support historically black colleges and universities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/07/technology/intel-budgets-300-million-for-diversity.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:29 AM »
Case in point

SAN FRANCISCO — Over the last year, Apple, Google and other big technology companies have faced mounting criticism by civil rights leaders about the lack of diversity in their work forces, which are populated mostly by white and Asian men.

Now Intel, the giant chip maker, is taking more concrete steps to do something about it.

On Tuesday, Intel said the company’s work force would better reflect the available talent pool of women and underrepresented minority groups in the United States within five years. If successful, the plan would increase the population of women, blacks, Hispanics and other groups at Intel by at least 14 percent during that period, the company said.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

Tablets on display at a trade show in Taiwan in June. Intel has struggled to build new product lines while continuing investment in its core strength building chips.Income at Intel Climbs 12% on PC SalesOCT. 14, 2014
Leigh Alexander, a writer and editor at large for the gaming site Gamasutra, has criticized the shallowness of white- and male-dominated gamer culture.Intel Pulls Ads From Site After ‘Gamergate’ BoycottOCT. 2, 2014
In addition, Intel said it has established a $300 million fund to be used in the next three years to improve the diversity of the company’s work force, attract more women and minorities to the technology field and make the industry more hospitable to them once they get there. The money will be used to fund engineering scholarships and to support historically black colleges and universities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/07/technology/intel-budgets-300-million-for-diversity.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

wow.  Before is was too many whites working, now, because of Asians, its not enough blacks?

When will there be just plain accountability?  

I don't see tech companies giving a crap about what race a person is.  they are looking for the best all around qualified period.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 08:06:31 AM »
If they are forced to accept these 'quotas', their quality will inevitable decline and they will be beaten by companies in nations who put common sense ahead of political correctness.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 08:36:37 AM »
wow.  Before is was too many whites working, now, because of Asians, its not enough blacks?

When will there be just plain accountability?  

I don't see tech companies giving a crap about what race a person is.  they are looking for the best all around qualified period.

The most interesting part is that Jackson isn't talking to much about who the most over-represented demographic are, Asian.  Whites are employed in the tech industry at a rate almost identical to their representation in the population.  It's Asians who are over-represented and by a wide margin.  Jackson has to frame the "problem" in the typical white versus black way he always does.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 09:10:58 AM »
I feel horrible for these gentle giants.. all they want is equal treatment and to be left alone.

damn racist whites.. please leave blacks alone.. they just want to love each other and be at peace

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 09:24:54 AM »

Careful now.  The Village Idiot will accuse you of being a racist.