Author Topic: British businessman Alan sugar puts obese woman in her place  (Read 4234 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: British businessman Alan sugar puts obese woman in her place
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 12:44:59 AM »
It is a sad state of affairs in the UK. Heffers everywhere claiming there is nothing wrong with stuffing themselves with simple carbs and alcohol, whilst refusing to exercise. This behaviour is encouraged by a host of immigrants who will fuck them regardless of their size, just in order to get residency. We have a saying over here: "Only a black man would fuck that"

Seriously dude?  ::)

Now we're even going to blame the ugliness of our women on immigrants? I was out last month in Kensington and the club was riddled with fatties and the guys hitting on them were GQ type dressed wanabe's all white and British.

The women have always been fat, It's a British cultural behaviour period. They have always eaten like shit and not moved much. Their idea of looking good only involves a trip to the sun bed and hair salon. This behaviour is encouraged in last few years with the emergence of the big butt movement.

If anything the immigrants are what's given some men with standards a bit of a break including me, when I go out the slim nicely dressed girl in the corner who isn't pissed beyond cross eyed recognition is likely to be a foreigner or a tourist.
S

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2015, 12:54:30 AM »
Didn't you get the UKIP memo? Everything is the fault of immigrants...

I may have overstated things a little, but you telling me you haven't seen a huge fat white girl being lusted after by a hoard of immigrants in a club?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2015, 01:08:49 AM »
Didn't you get the UKIP memo? Everything is the fault of immigrants...

I may have overstated things a little, but you telling me you haven't seen a huge fat white girl being lusted after by a hoard of immigrants in a club?

Indeed I have, but have you been out lately? the fat whales are no longer a delicacy only savoured by the deprived new migrants from sub-Saharan Africa. I've seen guys in navy blazers and skinny jeans with brown brogues drinking champagne fighting off competition over these whales.

May be driven to desperation as it's either contend with that or go home alone again. Fat whales are winning this fight by overwhelming us.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2015, 02:10:50 AM »
Indeed I have, but have you been out lately? the fat whales are no longer a delicacy only savoured by the deprived new migrants from sub-Saharan Africa. I've seen guys in navy blazers and skinny jeans with brown brogues drinking champagne fighting off competition over these whales.

May be driven to desperation as it's either contend with that or go home alone again. Fat whales are winning this fight by overwhelming us.

fucking fatties

is the new cocaine

true story
T

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2015, 02:19:15 AM »
My office at the moment is full of "plus" sized women all telling each other that it's their New Years resolution to start going to the gym to lose weight. However. they are still stuffing themselves with biscuits and doughnuts while discussing this.

::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 02:21:03 AM »
These cratures would feel very bad in countries where being fat is despised.

I personally don't even notice fat females, a few days ago one whale forgot her purse in a shopping mall, near the counter and walked off with her bag full of... guess what..............FOOOOO D. I did not even bother shouting "Hey miss, you forgot your purse!", which I'd have definitely done if she was a slim cute girl. Hell, if fattied would slip and fall down in front of me I'd just go around her like hothing happened.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 02:41:35 AM »
These cratures would feel very bad in countries where being fat is despised.

I personally don't even notice fat females, a few days ago one whale forgot her purse in a shopping mall, near the counter and walked off with her bag full of... guess what..............FOOOOO D. I did not even bother shouting "Hey miss, you forgot your purse!", which I'd have definitely done if she was a slim cute girl. Hell, if fattied would slip and fall down in front of me I'd just go around her like hothing happened.

Da Vinci?

S

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2015, 06:33:41 AM »
Da Vinci?

I just could not resist. She was asking for it, honestly.