Author Topic: Why I Left the UK  (Read 19095 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Why I Left the UK
« on: January 07, 2015, 02:52:17 AM »
I will still fulfil my duties and oath sworn to the UK sub-forum aka UK jerk circle. But my penis gained expat status and will be claiming political asylum from the European Human Rights court in Brussels.

S

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Why I Left the UK
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 03:01:54 AM »
It ain't too bad....Especially London, where you can find every type of girl you can imagine.......

The problem is, their exists a "Big fish in a small pool" mentality here with the prettier girls...

a 10/10 here is 6/10 in Holland.....If you're prepared to deal with inflated egos then there is plenty of choice....

I'm stuck in a grim Northern town and desperately need to make the move down South.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 03:04:03 AM »
It ain't too bad....Especially London, where you can find every type of girl you can imagine.......

The problem is, their exists a "Big fish in a small pool" mentality here with the prettier girls...

a 10/10 here is 6/10 in Holland.....If you're prepared to deal with inflated egos then there is plenty of choice....

I'm stuck in a grim Northern town and desperately need to make the move down South.

This is it, in night clubs girls just about 6/7 at best act like Naomi Campbell at a Channel gala event. But when 4 out of 5 are out of shape it's a take it or leave it thing.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 03:20:07 AM »

Tell us about your situation and we can give some advice

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 03:23:26 AM »

which town mate

there are bunnies everywhere

just not necessarily falling over in town on a saturday night
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 03:24:04 AM »
I will still fulfil my duties and oath sworn to the UK sub-forum aka UK jerk circle. But my penis gained expat status and will be claiming political asylum from the European Human Rights court in Brussels.

Wtf are my eyes looking at?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 03:27:32 AM »
which town mate

there are bunnies everywhere

just not necessarily falling over in town on a saturday night

Bradford....

Been here all my life and I think it's time to move on...It's the sorta place where you see the same faces whenever you go out...I just need a fresh start in a bigger city...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 03:29:46 AM »

Why is this woman melting?

Perhaps she is on a planet with 4x the gravity of earth.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 03:47:34 AM »

You, being an affluent South Cal gentlemen, are you telling me bikini beach run pictures are not a common sight in your vicinity?
S

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 04:00:36 AM »

The south isn't any better its just different.

People are less friendly than the north, more arrogant and up themselves.

There are some grim places down south, Hastings, Croydon, Crawley. I would agree with you about the women being better looking in London as there so many foreign nationalities, but if you think the women's ego's are bad up north wait till you go down south.

I don't know what your background is, but if you have any skills in demand or languages, I would just get out of the UK and go to mainland europe somewhere. Or if you dont want to live somewhere too foreign, get over to Gibraltar, "England in the Sun" and Spain on your doorstep.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 04:00:57 AM »
Bradford....

Been here all my life and I think it's time to move on...It's the sorta place where you see the same faces whenever you go out...I just need a fresh start in a bigger city...

leeds is full of hot women mate

how far from you ?
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 04:14:04 AM »

There are some grim places down south, Hastings, Croydon, Crawley. I would agree with you about the women being better looking in London as there so many foreign nationalities, but if you think the women's ego's are bad up north wait till you go down south.

I don't know what your background is, but if you have any skills in demand or languages, I would just get out of the UK and go to mainland europe somewhere. Or if you dont want to live somewhere too foreign, get over to Gibraltar, "England in the Sun" and Spain on your doorstep.

^ This

I only work here now, and get out before the weekend to stay as far away as possible.

If you have a degree, you can teach English abroad, in a not so expensive city you could live comfortably and mingle with slim women with symetrical teeth.
S

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 05:28:18 AM »

The South is crap, everybody is 'aspirational' which just means they are boring as fuck and want to tell you how much their house is worth....or what they did in London at the weekend....which is also boring as some of the best nights out i've had in the UK have been in Liverpool, Manchester etc....a city is a city but because it's Laahndan people think its special...its not, its busy, overcrowded and dirty....just like any other capital city.

The South in general should be good, you're never more than an hour from the coast, never more than an hour from London....but as above, it is full of dickheads and is so overcrowded that a day at the beach is a joke, traffic takes the piss etc.

I still work in the South East, as a region it still pays the best but i moved to Wales last year....sold my 2 bedroom terraced house in Surrey for the same money as i bought a 10 acre, 4 bedroom property in the countryside...London and the South is a joke, it was fun when i was 20 and wanted to go out all the time but i'm pushing 40 now and want space, privacy, etc....
C.U.N.T

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 06:32:46 AM »
leeds is full of hot women mate

how far from you ?

I agree, it's a fantastic city which I visit often,

I think I've always had the impression that I'm missing out because I'm not down south....

I want to feel like I'm living in an international city, but perhaps the grass isn't always greener......

Plenty of mates of mine have "tried to make it" in London and failed once the reality of the increased cost of living and nightmare commuting hits them....

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 06:37:08 AM »
My buddy moved from UK to America, basically cant say enough bad things about the UK. Urban decay, 13 yr old white kids stabbing u just for looking at them, shit food, horrible people, dog eat dog type of struggle day in day out. Shit weather, just over all depressing

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 07:17:04 AM »
I want to feel like I'm living in an international city, but perhaps the grass isn't always greener......

Plenty of mates of mine have "tried to make it" in London and failed once the reality of the increased cost of living and nightmare commuting hits them....

London is international but not in a good way, the west end is owned by the wealthy foreigners, Russians, Arabs...etc forget your northern millionaire from up north who brag about owning a 1.5mil mansion, money here is on a different level, people buy Phantoms and apartments for 10mil and leave them empty for ad-hoc visits to London. These people don't mix with anyone....on the other end of the spectrum you have ton piles of foreigners from all over the world and the foreigners here are different, majority feel like they've just arrived last night from wherever, trying to get by and you'll probably join the rat race with them unless you have a good job then you'll be in the exec rankings who earn well in comparison but still feel out priced in London and tend to live on out the outskirts of London. Come 5pm hordes of them dressed like penguins make their way out in a hectic rush with stone moody faces and cram into trains.

You're image of a nice café with a cosmopolitan feel about and all these nice trendy internationals around you to keep you interested does not exist.

It's a lonely place London as well, I haven't made any friends here and became a womaniser for that reason for a while. The latter comes at a price, a meal and a few drinks and you better set aside atleast 300/400 pounds.
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 07:28:57 AM »

Same in most places except South America.  A 10/10 doesn't have the ego since there are many 12/10s

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 09:31:48 AM »
Mods move this thread to the UK circle jerk subforum.  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 09:42:08 AM »

She is fine. Running on a Black Hole does that to you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 09:45:14 AM »
Y

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »
Not gonna lie, would probably still hit it.  :-\

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 09:59:00 AM »
She is fine. Running on a Black Hole does that to you.

believe it or not. she once made a living as a paris hilton, lookalike model.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 10:05:23 AM »

This is what 99% of all married men have in bed! This is the truth!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 10:11:35 AM »
That's chantelle, post pregnancy I believe

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2015, 10:12:44 AM »
Your penis needs to convince the rest of you to embrace your expat status.

Jesus, that picture...