Author Topic: Is this the beginning of another civil war?  (Read 2247 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is this the beginning of another civil war?
« on: January 07, 2015, 07:19:08 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/07/us/naacp-office-explosion/index.html

(CNN)—The FBI is investigating an explosion outside a local NAACP chapter in Colorado.

The makeshift bomb, or improvised explosive device, detonated late Tuesday morning but failed to ignite a gasoline can placed alongside it. No one was injured but the incident left some in Colorado Springs shaken.

"All of a sudden I heard this big boom," one witness told CNN affiliate KDVR. "There was smoke everywhere the building on the side was burnt."

The witness continued: "Whoever did it took off right away though. That's all I heard and it was scary."

The Denver office of the FBI said it's looking for a balding man, about 40 years old, who was seen leaving the scene in a white pickup truck with a missing or covered license plate.

The FBI has not said if the NAACP was specifically targeted. But some pointed out that the other tenant in the building, Mr. G's Hair Design Studios, likely was not.

"Who would want to bomb a beauty salon?" one member of the local NAACP chapter told CNN affiliate KCNC.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Is this the beginning of another civil war?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 07:38:05 AM »
If blacks can come to their senses and realize who really are the ones that don't give a shit about them then all this crap would be avoided.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 08:02:59 AM »
Only nation-states last for centuries or more. Countries that just become conglomerations of various random cultures never last long; there is no cohesiveness, and tensions between the various groups is inevitable.

Pat buchanan said it best when he described america as 'an economy, not a country'. America as a nation with common culture and beliefs no longer really exists; all we are now is a soulless 'economy'.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 08:11:09 AM »
we've heard this "civil war" talk forever now.  Will never happen.

Just as racial tensions reach their peak, with Toure and Rush riling everyone up, Apple will just release an awesome app that lets people take selfies with their friends in different locations, and voila, everyone will stay home instead of rioting.

Generation selfie doesn't care enough to riot. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 08:53:11 AM »
Only nation-states last for centuries or more. Countries that just become conglomerations of various random cultures never last long; there is no cohesiveness, and tensions between the various groups is inevitable.

Pat buchanan said it best when he described america as 'an economy, not a country'. America as a nation with common culture and beliefs no longer really exists; all we are now is a soulless 'economy'.

Its very true....not sure we could pull off a WW2...the fucking left would sympathize with the Nazi's and try and hug Hitler...and we'd be racists for fighting the Japs....
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 08:58:41 AM »
We won't have a civil war.  We have a slow decline to look forward to.
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 09:17:17 AM »
Media hype once again as the majority of news agencies are putting up pictures from Jim Crow era.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 09:19:57 AM »
Media hype once again as the majority of news agencies are putting up pictures from Jim Crow era.

Seems to be a very convenient time for such an event.
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 09:24:50 AM »
What???

No looting

No molotov cocktails

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 12:03:02 PM »
Not a civil war, but definitely increased polarization.  We saw the same thing after Rodney King and OJ.  Things will die down eventually. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 02:16:48 PM »
Not a civil war, but definitely increased polarization.  We saw the same thing after Rodney King and OJ.  Things will die down eventually. 

LOL!  "increased" compared to what?   People don't give a shit these days like they used to.  Race riots?  That shit is history.   Today's it's tweets to whine about stuff, that's it.  You'll have 5 isolated violence incidents a year and people act like it's the late 60s again lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 02:24:05 PM »
LOL!  "increased" compared to what?   People don't give a shit these days like they used to.  Race riots?  That shit is history.   Today's it's tweets to whine about stuff, that's it.  You'll have 5 isolated violence incidents a year and people act like it's the late 60s again lol.

Shut the heck up troll.  You live in a friggin fish bowl.  You believe we faked the moon landing, that the United States government conspired with foreign terrorists to shoot a missile into the Pentagon, fake plane crashes, kidnap and murder American civilians and secretly disposed of their bodies and plane, that Timothy McVeigh was not really executed, etc., etc.  You need to stay in the house and wear a Ridell so you don't hurt yourself.  I can send you my old one if you like.  

So, keep this in mind as I ignore the vast majority of what you post on this board, mock you whenever I do respond, or point out your daily lies.

And have a wonderful hump day.  :)  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 02:38:33 PM »
We won't have a civil war.  We have a slow decline to look forward to.

you're here again in another race thread....just checking up on ya ;)..you just can't help yourself

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »
you're here again in another race thread....just checking up on ya ;)..you just can't help yourself

As usual, so are you.  Checking up on me? I guess you need the information to make your monthly report to Ron.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 02:43:32 PM »
As usual, so are you.  Checking up on me? I guess you need the information to make your monthly report to Ron.

you seem to be paranoid about Ron for some reason...maybe because you have an idea that your race-based theories are crazy and you're afraid Ron is going to ban you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 02:46:54 PM »
you seem to be paranoid about Ron for some reason...maybe because you have an idea that your race-based theories are crazy and you're afraid Ron is going to ban you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm not paranoid about Ron.  I just want to reveal you for the snick you are. I thought you homegirls were all about no snickering.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 02:48:43 PM »
I'm not paranoid about Ron.  I just want to reveal you for the snick you are. I thought you homegirls were all about no snickering.

sigh....no one besides you believes that...but you make me very happy that I'm causing paranoia in your mind..... ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 02:50:54 PM »
sigh....no one besides you believes that...but you make me very happy that I'm causing paranoia in your mind..... ;)

I take great pleasure in the fact that I so own your mind you follow me from thread to thread and report me to Ron at the drop of a hat.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 02:53:23 PM »
I take great pleasure in the fact that I so own your mind you follow me from thread to thread and report me to Ron at the drop of a hat.

"report me to Ron".....wow, you're really that far gone........I think you need a long rest fro getbig my friend...all this hate toward black people is really destroying your brain and making you paranoid....

RELAX...........take some valium

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 02:55:59 PM »
"report me to Ron".....wow, you're really that far gone........I think you need a long rest fro getbig my friend...all this hate toward black people is really destroying your brain and making you paranoid....

RELAX...........take some valium

You should relax.  If you were more relax you wouldn't follow me around from thread to thread and whine to the mods.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2015, 04:21:37 PM »
You should relax.  If you were more relax you wouldn't follow me around from thread to thread and whine to the mods.

again...for the last time..produce said proof of my whining to the mods....I have over 10,000 posts and been here for almost 9 years...why cry to mods now???????????????????????????????...professional getbiggers like myself NEVER cry to mods unless its threatening behavior....or to Ron...that's a no-no

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 04:23:04 PM »
again...for the last time..produce said proof of my whining to the mods....I have over 10,000 posts and been here for almost 9 years...why cry to mods now???????????????????????????????...professional getbiggers like myself NEVER cry to mods unless its threatening behavior....or to Ron...that's a no-no

You follow me around "checking up" on me.  It's easy to imagine a person like that reporting to the mods-which you do.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 04:28:12 PM »
You follow me around "checking up" on me.  It's easy to imagine a person like that reporting to the mods-which you do.

I just think its odd behavior for a white guy to show so much interest in the lives of black people.....and then you don't listen...you just try to tell black people about how you know more about black people than they themselves do..... I know you've had some traumatic experiences with blacks..I get that....I'm just concerned about your overall mental health and wondering why you are in EVERY SINGLE racial thread on GetBig..whats with your fascination with black people????????...

Im just saying pick your spots..you're becoming unhinged ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 04:29:47 PM »
I just think its odd behavior for a white guy to show so much interest in the lives of black people.....and then you don't listen...you just try to tell black people about how you know more about black people than they themselves do..... I know you've had some traumatic experiences with blacks..I get that....I'm just concerned about your overall mental health and wondering why you are in EVERY SINGLE racial thread on GetBig..whats with your fascination with black people????????...

Im just saying pick your spots..you're becoming unhinged ;)

I think a person following someone from thread to thread to "check on them" would be an excellent example of being unhinged.  It's certainly an example of being obsessed.
A